Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Crashed UFO off Gig Harbor

papageorge1

I couldn't make much sense of that article.

• Like 2

Desertrat56

I want to know why the trash wasn't policed.  It sounds like a very dirty ship.

• Like 2

Earl.Of.Trumps

very lacking in the info department

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

quiXilver

huh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Servator

Think out of the BOX about it, Why would Dust bunny's and cigarette pack wrapper crawl up the bulk-head. Perhaps they were passing through or coming in contact with something that cause gravity to become weaker, Maybe, but it sounds more like some type of Static Electrical Phenomena acting on the items. WHY? Were only selected individuals allowed to be outside the Ship. Perhaps a cover-up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Desertrat56
44 minutes ago, Servator said:

Think out of the BOX about it, Why would Dust bunny's and cigarette pack wrapper crawl up the bulk-head. Perhaps they were passing through or coming in contact with something that cause gravity to become weaker, Maybe, but it sounds more like some type of Static Electrical Phenomena acting on the items. WHY? Were only selected individuals allowed to be outside the Ship. Perhaps a cover-up.

Have you ever been on a navy ship or in the military?

Servator

YES, for a few decades or so on part of your question and on occasions on the other part,  POINT Being.?

Desertrat56
34 minutes ago, Servator said:

YES, for a few decades or so on part of your question and on occasions on the other part,  POINT Being.?

My point is the military I was in did not allow trash to lay around, I can't imagine the navy being less fastidious as trash can cause hazards during a storm.  So, the story falls apart for me because of the description of trash "crawling up the bulkhead".  Would there really be any trash laying around like that?

Servator

Sir

With the way the generation is today, I wouldn't put it past them.

• Confused 1

ThereWeAreThen
On 7/1/2019 at 9:07 PM, Servator said:

Sir

With the way the generation is today, I wouldn't put it past them.

You do realise it's got b***** all to do with generation when it comes to the military right? don't meet the requirements, you're not getting in. Not disciplined enough? Not getting in. May seem small littering on a ship but I'm pretty sure the officers wouldn't be best pleased, would you?

• Thanks 1

Jodie.Lynne
Posted (edited)

Soooooo the NAVY installed a piece of gear on a COAST GUARD ship, sent them out there,and then sent other NAVY vessels to "recover" something?

And then, the USN would have to remove the gear from the Coasties. Seems like a BS story, especially with no relevant data as to when this supposedly happened.

Not to mention the security nightmare of making sure no one from 2 different military branches gave anything away.

Edited by Jodie.Lynne