Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists create organism with altered DNA

UM-Bot

What I love most about this is that it reminds me of the interstellar space ships that rely on human connection to power them. Creating synthetic life that respond to the touch seems to already be the future.

Oh wow...I totally misread that thread title...I was thinking of something like from that Woody Allen movie...I think they called it an Orgasmatron...never mind...

A big step forward zombification !

Still it's quite cool Technology, scientific and biology breakthrough.

It's great achievement but i can not stop thinking about it escaping and mutating into black plaque lol

LOL, When I first read that headline I thought it said that scientists had created and orgasm with altered DNA!!

I wondered if they found it THAT exciting... Sorry, I know it is off topic but I laughed at myself and decided to share...

• Like 1

That sounded scary,at first, but the article said it could be designed to perform beneficial functions in a human body such as, fighting viruses.      How about designing it to seek and destroy cancer cells ??  !

Edited by lightly