Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Crab sets up home inside creepy doll's head

Susanc241

It might seem amusing but can a hermit crab counteract the buoyancy of that plastic head? Aren�t they bottom feeders?

• Like 1

OverSword
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Susanc241 said:

It might seem amusing but can a hermit crab counteract the buoyancy of that plastic head? Aren�t they bottom feeders?

That doesn’t look like a plastic head it looks porcelain so should be fine. I say that because if you look at where the crab is you can see the dolls head doesn’t have a back. My friends grandma collected old dolls and the porcelain doll heads didn’t have a back on them and were covered by wigs 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Jon the frog

LOL, it's so cute ! In a way it's recycling...

Susanc241

Oversword, you are certainly right. I was thinking about this as I was dropping off to sleep (I know, I am strange) and thought then the head must have had a wig section that was missing. Plastic heads usually have the hair sewn directly in. That face may have the added benefit of scaring predators off!

• Like 1

Sir Smoke aLot

He will have many partners for mating now. Proud as youngster who is showing off his shiny new car in the neighborhood, i am sure of it haha