Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Officials warn against 'cow kissing' challenge

UM-Bot

5 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

I think it's odd that when one clique of teens does something stupid and posts it online, so many people immediately jump to the conclusion that all teens are doing it. Tide pod eating is a perfect example. So is soaking a tampon in vodka and then inserting it to get drunk without drinking.

where are they inserting it?

i heard a funny anecdote in russia

a cop stops a driver, and suspects he is drunk, he acts drunk, but his breath does not smell, so he tells the driver if you tell me how you did it, i  will let you go -, the driver said ok, i used enema,- then  the cops says, i will give you 1000 rubles if you never tell that to any other cop, cuz if our bosses find out, they will make us sniff your a$$es.

Edited by aztek

4 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

So is soaking a tampon in vodka and then inserting it to get drunk without drinking.

Butt Chugging. Would've never head of it if it wasn't for watching one of those "stupid home video" shows on TV.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Butt Chugging. Would've never head of it if it wasn't for watching one of those "stupid home video" shows on TV.

wow, i'd call it a colon cancer special

• Haha 2

Edited by pallidin
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

wow, i'd call it a colon cancer special

I definitely wouldn't light my farts.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

So is soaking a tampon in vodka and then inserting it to get drunk without drinking.

Thanks!

I'm now giving this bowl of rice to the neighbor's dog.........

Edited by Piney

Apart from the obvious humor, let it be known that alcohol within the lower colon can cause serious bleeding.

Just drink it...

Stupid people will always resort to doing stupid things.

Social media has just exasperated this issue and caused stupid people to mingle with other stupid people. Effectively creating a stupid community. :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, pallidin said:

Apart from the obvious humor, let it be known that alcohol within the lower colon can cause serious bleeding.

Just drink it...

Some people mix it with gasoline and inject.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

To be fair.... there are some good looking cows about.

Yeah those scottish Highland cows looks pretty cuddly :-p 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have snogged some real cows in my days. :-P 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Unfortunately said:

Stupid people will always resort to doing stupid things.

Social media has just exasperated this issue and caused stupid people to mingle with other stupid people. Effectively creating a stupid community. :hmm:

Yes, l would like to walk up to one of these people and shake their hand then ask them, is stupid your hobby or is it full time?

I would find some mad cows and do a marathon with cash bonus, should reduce the human gene pool.

B)

• Like 1

We need to "get a life" is all we can think of to do is make up challenges like this one.

Edited by cathya
it didn't print it all

I think that is awesome, Just to do something like that for charity is amazing in itself. Because I know most people here wouldnt even get near a cow let alone kiss it LOL. Congrats to those people.

On 5/20/2019 at 2:29 PM, LucidElement said:

I think that is awesome, Just to do something like that for charity is amazing in itself. Because I know most people here wouldnt even get near a cow let alone kiss it LOL. Congrats to those people.

Why not do something actually worthwhile for charity? Something that actually has a defined purpose aside from annoying animals. This whole cow kissing thing is just pointing out the exceptionally idiotic people from the norm and really shows how far society has fallen in some areas. 

I mean seriously, it's just people wanting any kind of attention even if it labels them as not being particularly intelligent. Pitiful really. :sm

7 hours ago, Unfortunately said:

Why not do something actually worthwhile for charity? Something that actually has a defined purpose aside from annoying animals. This whole cow kissing thing is just pointing out the exceptionally idiotic people from the norm and really shows how far society has fallen in some areas. 

I mean seriously, it's just people wanting any kind of attention even if it labels them as not being particularly intelligent. Pitiful really. :sm

i agree. Society has fallen in some areas.

• Like 1

Yes, we should leave the charity drives, to Footballers or Flat Earthers, they are the professionals.

:lol: