Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The £250k US Spy Challenge

Eldorado

If I stand as a witness against the false Church, Mr. Graham, it will be as if far more than the gates of Hell have prevailed. It will be the East wind blowing the chaff.  12-26-2019

Spanish Armada

Source

The spy masters in the state of confusion are no doubt saying to themselves, no one could possibly consider the questions here to be reasonable.

Yet, what has appeared, is in fact a “blood storm,“ from the East, of unparalleled destructive power.

48431732876_952c8639c6_c.jpg

Source 8-1-2019

“Now I command......” is not something we hear every day, and while it may be convenient to wish it all away, the truth of what is happening, will sweep away wishful thinking.

”Death to America” has in fact, arrived.

All that money flowing into the Pentagon’s vast budget, when the actual threat was much smaller.

What escape is there for a nation so unprepared and so blind to the truth? Whose vast resources have been foolishly wasted and squandered on its  human combat weaponry?

The answer is clear. You were on the “menu.” Perhaps, a certain wet market In Goliathtown? 

My favorite teacher of all time used to call China, “a sleeping giant.”

Posted December 10, 2019

The rabid behavior of some men, towards a Garden so carefully planted, has not gone unnoticed.

Even now are the golden wings of military flight on the menu of the Angelic Host.

They dared also, Father, to harm a Son of Thunder, to sow a whirlwind of fire.

Like fingers on a rocky shoal, ”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. 

Edited December 10, 2019 by Raptor Witness

https://www.flickr.com/photos/39998472@N00/48136123603/

Source

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 11:31 PM, Raptor Witness said:

6) How will the "sun setting ON the West," be manifested?  

47947918381_b8f95925e8_c.jpg

Continuing the revised contest questions....... for dangers extending into 2023.

15) How many coronal waves will sweep across the United States?

16) When did a reported “Son of Thunder,” secondly, manifest “screaming shards of glass” on earth?

I could be wrong, but I don’t see any prize money offered this year for disaster predictions.

What two countries are connected between the curious corona, depicted below?

It’s seems very strange to use a solar corona to connect the Obelisk in Italy to the one in United States.

At this point, I don’t think the US Intelligence Agencies want to know what their future is. After all, I said I would write it on the sky for all to see.

Last year’s competition advertisement went something like this:

American spy chiefs are offering $250,000 in prize money for a competition that will test how successfully someone can predict future unknowns such as political election results or missile tests.

Source

_________
Missile Tests?

Raptor Witness Corona Connection - https://youtu.be/B-iniD5CPfM

Source 1-26-2020, Original film published in 2013

COVID-19 Mortality Rate - https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness

On 8/7/2019 at 4:42 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) - War News Updates MARCH 12, 2018

2013-2017 World Arms Sales.jpg

It doesn't take long to discover these statistics.  What this means, literally, is the the blood of innocents covers the hands of all of US. .......

.. and the Russians, and the French, and the Germans, and the Chinese etc etc etc. 

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

.. and the Russians, and the French, and the Germans, and the Chinese etc etc etc. 

The 2006 warning here that the sun would Set on the West, and more specifically; on the United States, has arguably come true. 

How many trillions of dollars, every month, do you think that the United States can afford to make magically appear, and that is assuming a best case scenario, due to this corona virus?

A majority of consumers will be afraid to spend money for years to come. Without the consumer, this economy is dead, and no amount of wishful thinking can magically bring it back.

Heck, I’m even considering cutting back to one vehicle in my family right now, because I don’t think we can afford to lease a vehicle in this environment.

This solar virus has set the stage for a deflationary spiral, especially in the real estate market, that will sound like a Category 5 hurricane, lasting not for hours, but years.

And you want to make an argument, after it’s too late, that the solar virus isn’t appropriate?

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The 2006 warning here that the sun would Set on the West, and more specifically; on the United States, has arguably come true. 

Depends where you are standing. 

If you are Los Angeles, then "The West" - Geographically - means China and Russia :)

If you are standing in Israel, "The West" - Geographically - means Africa.

If you are standing in Moscow, then "The West" - Geographically - means Poland. 

Where are YOU standing, @Raptor Witness

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Depends where you are standing. 

If you are Los Angeles, then "The West" - Geographically - means China and Russia :)

If you are standing in Israel, "The West" - Geographically - means Africa.

If you are standing in Moscow, then "The West" - Geographically - means Poland. 

Where are YOU standing, @Raptor Witness

The primary focus was always the U.S.

“West” in my forecasts, is a term connected to the end of Manifest Destiny, which I also announced. The mistaken belief that the U.S. had special protection for westward expansion, now including into outer space. So the direction isn’t as important as the target.

20 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The primary focus was always the U.S.

“West” in my forecasts, is a term connected to the end of Manifest Destiny, which I also announced. The mistaken belief that the U.S. had special protection for westward expansion, now including into outer space. So the direction isn’t as important as the target.

Indeed. So this is a personal religious belief, and divorced from any objective reality ? 

Fair enough. :) 

• Like 1

Shouldn't this thread be in the religious section?  zzzzzzzzz  zzzzzzzzzz  zzzzzzzzzzz

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Shouldn't this thread be in the religious section?  zzzzzzzzz  zzzzzzzzzz  zzzzzzzzzzz

Manifest Destiny isn’t in the Bible. It’s more of a cultural artifact, especially now.

If you would rather I use a football reference to help enlighten our intelligence agencies.

Moon with field goal

My early detractors here, have stopped answering the tougher questions, as they relate to specific answers, which have now been imparted upon the United States.

Now all they want, are more answers to my new challenge questions.

Before this, let us reminisce on past answers. Note to the NSA’s cryptographers ......

Look carefully at the construction of the forecast and warning. See how the cards are laid upon the table, just waiting to be put together.

17) What specific warnings, made in early 2008, pointed to a “credit crisis?

18) What is the “ticket stub,” that I retained?

2008 Financial Crisis Forecast - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/201193-oil-price-climb/?do=findComment&comment=3806916 2008 Financial Crisis Forecast - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/201193-oil-price-climb/?do=findComment&comment=3806916

The curious location for the above forecast backdrop, was New York City’s Central Park, which is the financial capital of the world. It would be from there, that the 2008 CREDIT crisis began.

Several times, after this forecast came true, the state of confusion dared to threaten the source of the information. I say “dared,” because there are penalties for even attempting to harm a Son of Thunder.

Such is their arrogance that they would pretend that the Earth’s weaponry was non-existent, setting the stage for further calamity.

Both backdrop’s in the forecast warning in early 2008, featured New York City as the target of systemic failure.

19) Can all US military assets be suddenly confounded, confused, corrupted, and degraded by an unseen power, to the point of enigmatic failure?

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 5 months later...
Raptor Witness

Should I be like the NSA, who is both blind and deaf to the future, warning no one of danger?

I'm not paid to whisper, "collect it all."

The most important thing, the one thing they cannot collect, are the communications between Heaven and earth.

In fact, their attempts to so, have resulted in being made a mockery of.

Billions paid for blind guides, which shall continue, except for what I give them for free.

Let them find Heat Miser, now crackling under their feet.

Edited September 22, 2014 by Raptor Witness

Black Budget - Spynado Snowden

”The peril to come, will be directly proportional to the denial of the power at hand” Google that in quotation marks. 

The truth, announced publicly in advance, is never, a conspiracy.

By four ways and in two parts ...

Published March 12, 2015

20) Contest Question: Who thinks to publish a picture of a human being’s mouth connected to the solar corona?

Do those two concepts put together make any sense? 

.... what about mouth to corona “V” ?

Mouth to Corona “V” - Link to Original -  https://flic.kr/p/rzK4US  Published March 12, 2015

If you doubt what this previously published cryptograph depicts, I have all the key components that were used to construct this picture, and my guess is, the curious cropped sunspot in the human being’s mouth is like a fingerprint in the timeline of history.

”By four ways, and in two parts,” refers to the sign of your destruction, highlighted in post #28 above, and which is presently .... at hand.

The Eclipse of Houston

Edited by Raptor Witness

The former head of the NSA, Michael Hayden decided to speak truth to power tonight, about Heat Miser.

The well deserved scoop was also apparently given to Rachel Maddow, as an exclusive.

I will post two versions of this interesting new ad, in case one is pulled down.

The former head of the CIA, John Brennan was on Lawrence O’Donnell tonight, talking about his new book, where he describes the enemies of the United States, at home, as being politicians who lie to the American people.

Does the truth hurt that much, that we need to hear it from these ex spy masters, who lied to all of U.S. as Edward Snowden so aptly revealed?

The Truth isn’t asking to be heard. The Truth crushes its foes .... and then asks questions later.

Edited by Raptor Witness

NSA Puzzle Periodical Page - https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/puzzles-activities/puzzle-periodical/

Source

The NSA claims to be puzzle solver’s, and cryptographic experts, yet when it comes to the demise of the United States, the mathematics of rare concepts coupled with rare individuals, totally escapes them.

So I would propose this new puzzle. How many literate souls on earth have conceptually connected the solar corona to the human mouth, in a curious “V” shaped pattern, in a thread, specifically requesting forecasts and premonitions that would affect more than the receiver of that information?

Perhaps my math skills are a bit rusty, but my guess is, that rare concept should occur in only 1 million million lifetimes, and if you add any measure of intent to that equation, the rare forecaster should miss that rare concept target by 1 million million miles.

If, as the “good,” General Hayden says, “Truth matters in intelligence,” then can you really afford the man who requested the “corner office?”

Perilous Premonitions for 2014-15 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/267303-perilous-premonitions-for-2014-15/#comments Perilous Premonitions for 2014-15 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/267303-perilous-premonitions-for-2014-15/#comments

Edited by Raptor Witness

NSA - Recruitment Video 

Advancements in neuroscience suggest that the paranormal is actually a real phenomenon. Take for example the concept of field entanglement.

Forecasting the dangers ahead will require a new understanding of how the Earth’s hardware and software really work. 

The American people aren’t completely stupid, They are probably already scratching their heads as to how a nation could be so ill prepared for a rare pandemic, especially when oddly coupled with a record breaking, “whirlwind of fire.” Two more concepts, which don’t go together, except in another 1 million million lifetimes.

In the future, keeping nations safe won’t have anything to do with military hardware, in fact ... your security has already become “meaningless.”

Raptor Witness     2,073

Raptor Witness

When they tried to shut up their own scientist James Hansen at NASA in 2003, the U.S. military showed their true colors. People sometimes forget that NASA is the most technologically advanced branch of the U.S. military.

No wonder they're nervous, as all three of NASA's primary North American Facilities were directly struck by historic tropical systems over a span of only three years. No other U.S. military installations were directly hit like this. 

How is it that that American people don't know about this security breach, or how you seek to murder those who would tell them? How is it that they don't know why that crack recently appeared in the Washington Monument, or the underlying reason the graves at Arlington were suddenly shaken? Do you doubt for a moment that with only a whisper they can be opened?

To the Lord of the Earth, who stands before all living things: 

Now, send your flaming sword to the West, where it was seen in the sky before my birth, and lay it upon the ground. As it melts the land, make Manifest Destiny a memory, to be replaced with a new hope, where the word "security" is meaningless.

Edited December 7, 2011 by Raptor Witness

From Sea to Shining Sea_edited-1

Accidental duplicate... post

Edited by Raptor Witness

Harry Reid claims US government is hiding key evidence of UFO encounters 
 NY Post October 13, 2020

The truth is, there’s more than just quaint UFO interference with our nuclear technology.

There was the Fukushima disaster, and the publication of the main foreshock, three days beforehand, by a local Son of Thunder .... well before the foreshock was even recognized by science.

And you’re worried about UFOs? 

The other truth is, sadly, the United States has been marked for desolation

”Seas would rise when I gave the word” - Jan. 20, 3011? How many lyrics like that are in the entire song book of the human family? How many lifetimes to put that jigsaw puzzle together, sunny side down,  before arguably the worst nuclear disaster in world history?

I admire Senator Reid for his honesty, so perhaps the United States can be saved for the sake of a few men like him.

If you wanted signals, you got them, but as for intelligence, you are hopeless.

Had they pulled their reactor cores in 2011 when the commandline sequence was published, parts of Japan would still be habitable today. The desolation could have been avoided.

This was later determined by science to be the primary foreshock.

The interlocking Latin reads, “I begin, to come, I tear apart.”

Japan earthquake 3-8-11 - colorized

Source

Edited January 26 by Raptor Witness

Edited by Raptor Witness

On 4/6/2020 at 3:48 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Continuing the revised contest questions....... for dangers extending into 2023.

15) How many coronal waves will sweep across the United States?

New Coronavirus Cases Per Day - https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html

NY Times Interactive Link

Judging from my cryptograph, displayed above in Posts #8, and #28, I’m guessing there will be a total of 6 coronal waves to sweep across the United States.

Is severity, perhaps related to the size of the coronal spheres depicted? I’m not sure but I would guess that might be the case.

If correct, then this suggests that a vaccine or treatments may not be successful for quite a while.

I also voted on March 31, in a separate thread poll, here that I believed there would be greater than 1 million dead Americans from the coronavirus. I was also the only member, who voted for a number that high.

I hope I’m wrong, but I would be prepared for this outcome, because it’s a logical possibility.

Of course, an about face on U.S. weapon sales abroad, and U.S. space policy, could immediately alter this forecast, I believe.

The sad truth is, the instructions provided, spell out the end result, if an about face is not implemented.

I’ve said before that the NSA cannot intercept communications between Heaven and Earth. So they must rely on others who can.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I just stumbled upon this forecast post below, which I had forgotten about.

So in addition to the “frozen mummy” forecast in December 2019, we now have the Republican forecast “puzzle.”

So what could sweep the Republican Party away, which is “like a tsunami,” is related to sickness, and moves in similar, conceptual, “parallel lines?”

The command line sequence, again, is written in Latin.  I think the cryptographers over the NSA should nominate me for a Nobel, but what category would they put this under?

Mathematics?  Epidemiology?  Peace?

Perhaps a new category?

If the DOJ is tempted to call this voter intimidation, they will first need to explain how it was “written on the sky for all to see.” 8-8-2017

...... Attorney General William Barr, by seeking to divide U.S. serves only one purpose. He is the opposite of Jesus Christ.  For this reason, the plagas against him and his political house shall swell like a tsunami. They will hear the rumbling of the earth, but think nothing of it, until they are swept away, and into the sea, never to be seen or heard from again. Covered with silt and sorrow, until the end of time, far and away, into the abyss.

Mater, perdat vomitu in parallel lines

Edited October 23, 2019 by Raptor Witness
  •  

Mater = Mother

perdat = destroy

vomitu = vomit, sickness 

In the context here, waves move in parallel lines. “like a tsunami”

While I am not a super fan of Joe Rogan, he does occasionally spark an interview which is of great interest, especially as it’s related to the intelligence community. Add Glenn Greenwald to the mix, and you have quite an interesting revelation.

Skip to roughly the 35 min. mark.

It’s important to mention this here, since the power of the intelligence community is being grossly inflated by journalists and politicians. What Greenwald is referring to, is this interview by Rachel Maddow. Skip to the 7:50 minute mark.

The truth is, no U.S. citizen, honestly and openly speaking truth to power, should ever be afraid of the intelligence community. Whether it be former Chief Justice William Rehnquist in his hospital room, somewhat delirious, muttering to his nurses about the CIA, Donald Trump in his natural non-paranoid frame of mind, or Chuck Schumer just being his weaselly self.

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/3/2020 at 10:10 AM,  Raptor Witness said:

No veterinary workers should be allowed to treat any animals, while carrying this virus, anywhere on earth.

Good luck with your vaccines based upon the coronal spikes.

Also, we may not be immune to this variation, after prior coronavirus infection, which means a potential wave of new infections.

My advice..... completely close the U.S. border, until this new variant is isolated, and assume this virus is like the seasonal flu, in terms of annual vaccine development and preparation. Each new variation must be accounted for.

Better move fast people.....

Mother Earth’s “army,” once dispatched and fully “armored,” cannot be called back. She is already actively engaged.

Raptor Witness     2,228

Raptor Witness

I wish I had some words of advice for our military and state department, as I hear that their "crystal's gone dark."

•  
Edward_Snowden smile track - 26 Elreno_BrennanJosephJontz colorized

Google in quotation marks: "Big brother is nothing compared to Big Daddy"

Abbas Meus Hostilis

The Latin translation..... “Father, my enemy” 5-15-2013

Above all other forecasts, the one that U.S. intelligence, most fears and despises, is the curious, and rare concept of tornadoes and the illegal collection of intelligence.

Google in quotation marks: 

“Their power is derived by keeping secrets from men, but far greater power is given to those who reveal the danger we are in.”