Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Counsellors on hand for Game of Thrones end

Eldorado

"Game of Thrones fanatics worried about the outcome of Sunday's series finale can take comfort in knowing that counselors are standing by, ready to help them sort out their emotions about the way the show ends.

"A Bark dot com listing has gone up, advertising the launch and availability of 'specialized Game of Thrones counselling service to help bereft fans seek support and get the help they need through this tough time.'"

Full report at the Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7043605/Professional-counselors-available-Game-Thrones-fans-unable-cope-end-show.html

At CNN via MSN: https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/game-of-thrones-counseling-sessions-are-being-offered/ar-AABvPmv

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

"A Bark dot com listing has gone up, advertising the launch and availability of 'specialized Game of Thrones counselling service to help bereft fans seek support and get the help they need through this tough time.'"

You have to be bloody kidding!!!!! :blink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

You have to be bloody kidding!!!!! :blink:

I dunno.  I can see it, given how upset people on my Facebook gets when someone breathes a hint of a spoiler about the show.  

Personally, I don't mind spoilers.  I didn't care for the books and knew I wouldn't enjoy the series, so I read the spoilers which kept me abreast of things well enough that I could follow conversations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kenemet said:

I dunno.  I can see it, given how upset people on my Facebook gets when someone breathes a hint of a spoiler about the show.  

Personally, I don't mind spoilers.  I didn't care for the books and knew I wouldn't enjoy the series, so I read the spoilers which kept me abreast of things well enough that I could follow conversations.

I'm always hunting Youtube for spoilers. I never see the movie or the show until my sister or I buy it for our library. 

I have season one through six. I'll buy seven and eight when eight is over. But I already watched all the cool parts and sad parts on the Net

Will it be as"specialized" as when take that split up,a lot of my daughters friends were traumatised my daughter was'nt being a single dad and her not having a lot to do with her mum she inherited my taste of music  

• Like 1

I love high fantasy, it's my favorite genre.  I've read hundreds and hundreds of fantasy books.

Tolkien.  Fritz Lieber.  Terry Goodkind.  Robert Jordan.  so many wonderful authors.

I was really stoked when I first happened on a new series, Game of Thrones at the bookstore.

Seemed like I'd found another long series to dive into... but that didn't last.

I charged through the first two books, loved the first.  Waited patiently and worked through the third.

Had to push myself through the fourth, which is where I lost interest.

Mr GOT author fizzled out for me.  He strikes me not so much a storyteller, but a literary serial killing.  A m********ory explorer of murder, treachery and a rape fascinationist.

• Like 1

Any company that tries to cashgrab like this should end up on a list of "people never to do business with".
I get that making money is hard, I get that trying to build a following is too, however this is just a bit much.

In other words: we can tell that you're desperate.

Edited by Kaikou
  • Like 3

Is this for real? I mean have we gotten to a point where a tv show is "traumatizing"?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

31 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is this for real? I mean have we gotten to a point where a tv show is "traumatizing"?

Are you kidding, the UK reality TV shows are traumatising, along with the soaps... anyone that watches them should get free counselling.... I mean "SHOT". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Are you kidding, the UK reality TV shows are traumatising, along with the soaps... anyone that watches them should get free counselling.... I mean "SHOT". 

"Reality" tv. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

If people need counsellors because of a fricking TV show ending,  I really worry about the human race.   Society is so screwed 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2019 at 11:15 PM, aztek said:

wow,  anyone else hasn't watched a single episode?

:st

• Like 3