Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Watch: Man Films Flying Humanoid?

Minimalists

My guess...... Novelty balloon. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

It never moves, just seems to float, and the watchers are talking about moving cars to go home, etc., so seem to have known it was nothing odd at the time. I vote for balloon, too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

The above from Coast to Coast Am

It looks like some kind of publicity stunt. It also looks like they are on a wire.

.......meh, every time I see someone flashing a picture of Che I get nauseated and want to put my Fairbairn-Sykes into their head. Which is why I don't watch this channel <_<

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

very suspicious.  The guy was videoing the sky why??  And he just so happens to find this "image". Amazing. p -  poor acting, too.  :td:

• Like 3

Balloons 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

very suspicious.  The guy was videoing the sky why??  And he just so happens to find this "image". Amazing. p -  poor acting, too.  :td:

Indeed, as with the quality of the video, p*** poor acting as well.

• Like 1

I agree with everyone's view, especially  with regards to novelty balloons.

This can be reasonably debunked (in my opinion) as anything supernatural or previously unknown flying creature.

As far as videoing the sky, the amount of people carrying smartphones is so extensive that it doesn't surprise me that it was recorded... though likely a lapse between first observation then pulling-out your cellphone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That was some Blair Witch Project quality video. Reminded me of one of Chris Angel's levitations where he went from one building top to another.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trihalo42 said:

That was some Blair Witch Project quality video. Reminded me of one of Chris Angel's levitations where he went from one building top to another.

Lol Criss Fraud Angel was nonsense. David Blaine actually is impressive with endurance and card tricks

On 18/05/2019 at 6:06 PM, Piney said:

It looks like some kind of publicity stunt. It also looks like they are on a wire.

.......meh, every time I see someone flashing a picture of Che I get nauseated and want to put my Fairbairn-Sykes into their head. Which is why I don't watch this channel <_<

chin jab or hammer fist .....great to see another on here who also appreciates FS / defendu

• Like 1

I go with the ballon theory myself...I don't believe it was some kind of flying human that's for sure.

• Thanks 3

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:43 PM, Alien Origins said:

The above from Coast to Coast Am

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/watch-man-films-flying-humanoid

Well if you have any idea you're doing better than me...Video is so grainy and p*** poor..

Well, I don't know what it is. I read in the article that the guy went to the approximate landing area and there was no sign of a balloon (but of course that can't be a definitive investigation). 

From the paranormal side a shadow person is possible.

Papameter: 50% Normal...50% Paranormal

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, I don't know what it is. I read in the article that the guy went to the approximate landing area and there was no sign of a balloon (but of course that can't be a definitive investigation). 

From the paranormal side a shadow person is possible.

Papameter: 50% Normal...50% Paranormal

holy bat shi...and in heaven a seal cracked when pg rated something 50/50,

okay, just messing with you since i dont believe in shadow people, i will babble it does have a weird "balloon" feel to me plus the event seems very stagged with crap acting,

i vote hoax.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

holy bat shi...and in heaven a seal cracked when pg rated something 50/50,

okay, just messing with you since i dont believe in shadow people, i will babble it does have a weird "balloon" feel to me plus the event seems very stagged with crap acting,

i vote hoax.

I kind of agree with you on the balloon-like appearance but not on the bad acting part.

13 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I kind of agree with you on the balloon-like appearance but not on the bad acting part.

well, the whole video, and the other things going on in it, no one cares much about the UFO.

they end the video at it touching down and dont walk over to see what it is that screams fake, hoax to me.

but yeah lots of this flying humanoid stuff popping up, a modern twist on spring heeled jack, i have no clue what all of them are but a few are balloons.

might be a fun thread topic...flying humanoids post lots of videos.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

well, the whole video, and the other things going on in it, no one cares much about the UFO.

they end the video at it touching down and dont walk over to see what it is that screams fake, hoax to me.

but yeah lots of this flying humanoid stuff popping up, a modern twist on spring heeled jack, i have no clue what all of them are but a few are balloons.

might be a fun thread topic...flying humanoids post lots of videos.

You must not have read the accompanying article as the guy did do an investigation of the approximate landing area and found nothing.

• Like 1

at the end it looks like a bloke on a bike 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

You must not have read the accompanying article as the guy did do an investigation of the approximate landing area and found nothing.

no  but someone mentioned that here and its just a nail in the coffin for me he was pulling a hoax, because im not going to subscribe that it phased out or vanished  etc.

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

no  but someone mentioned that here and its just a nail in the coffin for me he was pulling a hoax, because im not going to subscribe that it phased out or vanished  etc.

Strange to me how you clearly just choose what you will believe or not believe and then that's that for you. 

The Papameter considers all possibilities as still possible. It seems to be a more sophisticated instrument, I would say.;)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Strange to me how you clearly just choose what you will believe or not believe and then that's that for you. 

The Papameter considers all possibilities as still possible. It seems to be a more sophisticated instrument, I would say.;)

its not as strange as we are having a nice cilvil back and forth and the trollio in you just has to surface.

and you just did what you accuse me of doing by passing your judgement on me and thats that, nothing about your meter is  sophisticated, its just biased cheesy fun

unlike some i dont like to waste time on bs, this crappy grainy pos video isnt special or unique, the nets full of such tripe,

and when i see a trail of bread crumbs leads me to a likely explanation path i take it, this case a hoax, for now.

had the camera man walked up on a tired showdow man catching a breath and offered him a drink and videoed a little interview i would go in a different direction but for now this case in on the dung heap as far as im concerned, not because im close minded but rather i want to move to the next case in  hopes its better, like i hope your next reply isnt even more trollish. 

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

Looks like the moment from "Scarface" when they throw the dealer out of the helicopter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1