Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Watch: Man Films Flying Humanoid?

Minimalists

To address comments about grainy video, cheap phones have cheap cameras that take poor video at night. Compound that with choosing a smaller upload option to YouTube, which if you are uploading through a data stream rather than WiFi is your only choice explains the quality. To address one comment about the guy just happening to be recording the sky I don’t think that’s the case, I think he saw the object then started recording.

The balloon explanation is correct. If you watch the very end of the video what appears to be a human shape starts to rotate and you can see that it is a bunch of balloons with a small weight hanging below.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I can clearly see muscles moving and hand gestures. These facts can't be dismissed...!!

On second thought.... balloon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

It does appear to float much like a group of balloons would. The article stated that the gentleman went to the location where he observed it coming down, but was unable to locate anything. I'm sure there was sufficient time for whomever hoaxed it to gather the device and put it away. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, An0n1m0us said:

It does appear to float much like a group of balloons would. The article stated that the gentleman went to the location where he observed it coming down, but was unable to locate anything. I'm sure there was sufficient time for whomever hoaxed it to gather the device and put it away. 

i think he faked it, made it easier for nothing to be there when he claimed he went to look,

reminds me of the cheesy bigfoot video of a person in fur suit up the side of a small hill, the cameramen never went running over there up the hill to get a shot that might prove something, he just stands there making sure his filming angle is poor

Looks like a deflated weather balloon descending.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL. "Is that Jesus Christ? Please! Please!"

Someone sounds like they want off this spinning rock pretty bad.

On 5/21/2019 at 1:58 PM, openozy said:

Looks like the moment from "Scarface" when they throw the dealer out of the helicopter.

Omar the rat.

• Thanks 1

Just now, openozy said:

Or was he?

Why because Sauser said so? 

• Haha 1

Why do videos like this always look so bad. I have to agree with everyone else it looks like a balloon. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Why do videos like this always look so bad. I have to agree with everyone else it looks like a balloon. 

yeah, weird huh, when its a bigfoot, ahem, alleged bigfoot the pictures are always so blurry and out of focus we just call them "blobsquatches"