Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Caught a 'Ghost' on my CCTV

jamesghostcctv

I caught this thing moving about outside my house, it was captured on 4 separate cameras on my CCTV. I use infrared cameras and it is pitch black outside my house as the street lights are turned off from 10 pm onward. You can clearly see it moving in front and behind objects and is clearly not a cobweb, I will upload a cobweb on my camera to my youtube channel once there is on there to compare. What do you think? These are pictures that are zoomed in from the footage. I cannot upload the videos as they are too big for this forum. Please go to my youtube channel and watch. 1 video is 4 minutes long and i have another video that shows this thing a lot clearer. Thank you for your reply's.

These pictures are odd as in the video it does not show this shape clearly until its zoomed in.

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-14 at 18.31.46(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-14 at 18.31.46.jpeg

it does. i will get the alpha copy and upload that, but watch the videos, got it on 4 separate cameras! don't make sense

Reminds me of something attached to a spider web. We get images like that on our security cam a lot at work.

• Thanks 2

@jamesghostcctv      Did you notice this because of motion detection software?

Is that snow on the grass?

Why do you have four CCTV cameras set up? Were you suspicious of something strange going on?

The fact that it is four different cameras and angles is impressive towards the 'non-physical entity' hypothesis.

The close-ups are weird indeed like a robot looking humanoidish thing.

It reminds me of some elemental spirits that people have described (like the long skinny lines). The wee hours of the morning also coincide with other stories. 

In conclusion, I don't know but I'd give a non-physical entity a good 50% chance here.

Edited by papageorge1

You need to copy the recording from your DVR to the computer, then upload that to YouTube. Only then can you expect a proper judgement from others.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...