Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My thoughts on aliens

Salt Cake

so im a complete beiliver of aliens and life outside of our dimension or place in the universe.

yeah I sound high but hear me out.

if the universe if infinite then why wouldn't there be others out there!

the Canadian government has already spoken out about different types of aliens. im not here to medel or expose anyone at all. im just interested. 

maybe im just beileiving what I want to believe but theres so many alien themed shows and media.

Steven universe

star trek

star wars

IT [yes pennywise was an alien]

the predetor films

marvel 

DC

and there are hindreds more.

why the **** can no one go into Alaska without monitoring? what is our government so scared of us finding? why are they not talking? why do the Canadian government have to tell us all?

I just want to draw attention to this. our society is obsessed with aliens and space. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Salt Cake said:

why the **** can no one go into Alaska without monitoring? what is our government so scared of us finding? why are they not talking? why do the Canadian government have to tell us all?

:blink:

I have family members on the Grand River Reserve who go hunting and fishing in Alaska. I've never heard them say this. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

that's the point. if someones being watched why would they let it on? have you heard of secret security at Disney? they dress as guests and walk around making sure the guests aren't going anywhere they shouldn't. 

honestly im glad they didn't know. it would have ruined the vacation. not trying to be scary. im just pointing out that its weird that even scientist and researchers are too be watched.

• Confused 1

I'm quite certain that life on other planets might have, had, will exist in some form. I find it highly unlikely that any species would be able to find us in the background noise of the universe. 

• Like 5

true. 

but then why would there be that leaked clip of a Canadian politician talking about the different types of aliens and which ones are peacfull? just a little confused about that.

im so tired of being kept in the dark. we all deserve to know this stuff. 

either way its interesting and cool to think about.

13 minutes ago, Salt Cake said:

The universe isnt infinite.

It does not require infinity to host >1 planet with life forms within the universe.

• Like 5

that's true. I was generalizing. from what I know the universe is infinite but no one knows for sure yet.

27 minutes ago, Salt Cake said:

that's the point. if someones being watched why would they let it on? have you heard of secret security at Disney? they dress as guests and walk around making sure the guests aren't going anywhere they shouldn't. 

honestly im glad they didn't know. it would have ruined the vacation. not trying to be scary. im just pointing out that its weird that even scientist and researchers are too be watched.

You know anything about Indian hunters and trackers? They aren't watching us in secret. :)

And yes I know all about hiding in plain sight. When I was high end security and a bodyguard I posed as a American tourist "surfer dude" or "Metal head", a Anglo-East Indian and a Kurd. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Salt Cake said:

and life outside of our dimension

There is no "outside our dimension".

if the universe if infinite

Matter is not infinite, so even if space is, the places where life could start are finite.

why the **** can no one go into Alaska without monitoring?

Guess who the closest western neighbor to Alaska is?

Russia! The good ole US nemesis! Of course they are keeping a very close eye on that region!

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

There are no ships or bones of aliens found on Earth from out of space  and Seti says the neighborhood is very quiet ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Salt Cake said:

Hi Salt Cake, and Welcome in.  Yup. The universe is BIG :-)

There are 2 trillion (at least) galaxies in the universe  Link  Allow for about 100 billion starts per galaxy, = 2.0x1023  stars in the universe. If we went with 4 planets per star (reasonable) that gives  8x1023 planets in the universe.  That's about equal to all the grains of sand in 100,000 planet earths :huh:

That's a lot of planets to examine before people declare that there are no intelligent beings out there.  :D

sadly we cant and likely never will be able to examine these other planets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm not sure who was flying the silent, glowing craft I witnessed in broad daylight, but that thing can't be bought at Walmart, that's for sure. If it was manned by humans, our government and others are screwing us over, royally!! Below is the newspaper account made by other people who called the police about the same thing I had seen......

GJ ufo sighting norwich bulletin.JPG

Edited by donktheclown
oops

@donktheclown -  The print in the newspaper article is too small for me to read. any chance you can type it out or get a link to another copy?

11 hours ago, donktheclown said:

I'm not sure who was flying the silent, glowing craft I witnessed in broad daylight, but that thing can't be bought at Walmart, that's for sure. If it was manned by humans, our government and others are screwing us over, royally!! Below is the newspaper account made by other people who called the police about the same thing I had seen......

GJ ufo sighting norwich bulletin.JPG

we didnt see it, we cant read the news paper account, you didnt post a time, day, date place so we can look it up so at the moment for me its just a story.

lets not let ego get in the way of ratinal thinking, assuming you saw a silent glowing craft and our goverment and nameless other ( who might they be prey tell ) were flying it and didnt tell you it doesnt mean you or anyone is getting screwed over much less royally, it could mean its a secret man made craft for reasons of national security its keep um, secret.

it might have been a balloon or anything "UFO" doesnt mean alien or secret gov craft.

we didnt see it, we cant read the news paper account, you didnt post a time, day, date place so we can look it up so at the moment for me its just a story. 5ce7451891520_GJufosightingnorwichbulletin2.JPG.1d348b06a745b9c1e792f05cedddc08c.JPGI am unable to get a better picture of the article posted here, besides, am I in a court of law?  I have no desire to prove anything to you. I was just telling of an experience I had, take it or leave it. If you don't think we are getting screwed every time one of us gets on a plane and pays out the nose for a long assed flight, that's up to you. I'm sure they're hiding all types of things that would be beneficial to us. Peace.

46 minutes ago, donktheclown said:

we didnt see it, we cant read the news paper account, you didnt post a time, day, date place so we can look it up so at the moment for me its just a story. 5ce7451891520_GJufosightingnorwichbulletin2.JPG.1d348b06a745b9c1e792f05cedddc08c.JPGI am unable to get a better picture of the article posted here, besides, am I in a court of law?  I have no desire to prove anything to you. I was just telling of an experience I had, take it or leave it. If you don't think we are getting screwed every time one of us gets on a plane and pays out the nose for a long assed flight, that's up to you. I'm sure they're hiding all types of things that would be beneficial to us. Peace.

what does the cost of public air transport have to do with your other post?

you didnt prove anything to me , i will leave it at that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

what does the cost of public air transport have to do with your other post?

you didnt prove anything to me , i will leave it at that.

You know, free energy and anti-grav the alyenz have.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 6:41 AM, Salt Cake said:

true. 

but then why would there be that leaked clip of a Canadian politician talking about the different types of aliens and which ones are peacfull? just a little confused about that.

im so tired of being kept in the dark. we all deserve to know this stuff. 

either way its interesting and cool to think about.

If you are talking about Paul Hellyer, he just reads out of Brad Sparks books mostly, he is bat**** crazy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2019 at 7:37 PM, donktheclown said:

Who are 'they'?   And ...are you sure Walmart doesn't sell Silent Glowing Crafts?  You are not in a court of law...just the court of public opinion.  Judges and juries abound in both.

• Like 2

My theory is, we are all alone in the universe, and if we aren't, we will never know. And to date the evidence (or rather, lack of) would confirm my theory. And anything else is pure supposition.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

My theory is, we are all alone in the universe, and if we aren't, we will never know. And to date the evidence (or rather, lack of) would confirm my theory. And anything else is pure supposition.

It is not pure supposition.  Pure supposition is what you are doing when you say ....we are all alone in the universe.  The fact is there are trillions of galaxies.  Each galaxy contains billions and billions of stars.   LIke Earl said...the odds of none of them containing life except our sun would be so ridiculously small.

Of course their are other life forms in the Universe.  There are probably billions of planets with life forms.  some of them may be far more intellectually superior than we are.   But...back to the beginning of your sentence...we will never know.  But we will never know, not because of any reason except that the expanse of space between planets is so incredibly huge...life forms are unfortunately, or fortunately destined to be on their own rock and that's it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, joc said:

some of them may be far more intellectually superior than we are.

Even if this is true. Whatever they might be, may not want to explore past their own home world. They might not even have an interest in leaving their world. I mean, who really honestly knows. I don't. I just find it highly unlikely that they'd find us and we'd find them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, joc said:

It is not pure supposition.  Pure supposition is what you are doing when you say ....we are all alone in the universe.  The fact is there are trillions of galaxies.  Each galaxy contains billions and billions of stars.   LIke Earl said...the odds of none of them containing life except our sun would be so ridiculously small.

Of course their are other life forms in the Universe.  There are probably billions of planets with life forms.  some of them may be far more intellectually superior than we are.   But...back to the beginning of your sentence...we will never know.  But we will never know, not because of any reason except that the expanse of space between planets is so incredibly huge...life forms are unfortunately, or fortunately destined to be on their own rock and that's it.

Suppostion is an assumption

We have an incredibly small sample from an incredibly large population.  We cannot begin to reasonably guess at odds or probabilities; only accept the possiblity.

The effective theory that we are alone in the universe is more accurately stated as we are for all intents and purposes alone - for the same reason that you give to support that we will never know .

We can not guess that development of life on Earth has been particularly slow; and, we cannot guess that assumed ET is necessarily particularly older and more advanced - only accept the possibility.