Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My thoughts on aliens

Salt Cake

if we are alone its terrifying and if we are not alone its terrifying.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

if we are alone its terrifying and if we are not alone its terrifying.

We should cover up that fact then.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 5:52 AM, Salt Cake said:

so im a complete beiliver of aliens and life outside of our dimension or place in the universe.

Which dimension is ours?

why the **** can no one go into Alaska without monitoring? what is our government so scared of us finding? why are they not talking? why do the Canadian government have to tell us all?

What are you rambling about?

I just want to draw attention to this. our society is obsessed with aliens and space. 

Ever since we could raise our heads and look to the stars.

• Like 1

I'd like to meet an alien. I know I never will though. I believe there is life out there but I don't believe we will ever meet each other face to face. I am a believer that wormholes and faster than light travel are impossible and that if we are to ever travel any significant distance from our planet we will need to integrate with machines to drastically increase our age limits.

• Like 2

I just want to draw attention to this. our society is obsessed with aliens and space

would a subject of obsession already have a lot of attention?

salt cake, may i suggest you read some of john keels stuff, save mothman for last.

RJ,

when people talk on here of meeting aliens i picture that scene from star trek first contact, james cromwell jumps right up to the anal vulcan looking like hes thinking, wtf.

• Like 1

On 23/05/2019 at 6:21 PM, donktheclown said:

I'm not sure who was flying the silent, glowing craft I witnessed in broad daylight, but that thing can't be bought at Walmart, that's for sure. If it was manned by humans, our government and others are screwing us over, royally!! Below is the newspaper account made by other people who called the police about the same thing I had seen......

GJ ufo sighting norwich bulletin.JPG

If what you saw was an undisclosed government craft, why are you screwed over by not knowing who is flying it?

Do you know who is flying every aircraft you see in the sky?  Of course not.

Is there any benefit to you if the government disclosed its existence?  What would you do with that knowledge other than say hah told you the government has secret aircraft?

• Like 1