Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is it all true or have we been fooled.

Paul1

I don"t know where to start or how to say this as I am really lost for words so I will just come straight out and say it. I had a visit form my daughter Elly in spirit from on Good Friday afternoon 19/04/2019.Now before you think I am going crazy or going mad I have decided to share my experience with you in detail.

On good Friday just passed I was sitting on the couch looking at my phone on my own and I was very focused on my phone at the time. I then felt cold all of a sudden with a shiver up my back.Then a noise got my attention coming from the front door it was my keys in the door jingling, really going nuts. I could not see the keys from where I was sitting but I thought someone was at the door so I called out," is anyone there?" and got up to walk over to the door in which time the jingling had stopped. I was told that my daughter may contact me at some point in time so I did have an open mind about this but I really did not believe. In walking over to the door I passed my daughter's framed photos and I stopped about two meters from the door. My thoughts at this point was gee that was very odd because I knew it was my keys moving and heaps too. It then came over me maybe it was Elly so I said "Is that you Elly are you here?" and straight away two pictures were knocked onto the floor behind me right at that point in time.Now my house is built on a concrete slab and is still.I have never had any pictures fall onto the ground in the 12 years i have be living here.Even when it is very windy outside my keys in the door don't move at all.  

I put  the pictures back and re-enacted by pushing the pictures off the table top and every time the large picture would not fall on the floor it would lay on top of the table only the small picture fell on the floor.The only way i could get the two pictures to fall on the floor was to pull the large picture over from the top.Sliding the large picture off onto the small one left the large picture flat on the table top every time and not on the floor with the small one.The only way the two could be knocked off was by a pulling or sucking motion.  

Now I am a Methods Engineer my daughter knows I am a very logical practical person but gee wiz this has really shocked me but in a happy way because now i know without question that my daughter was with me and she knew what i said or  what i was thinking at the time. Elly knows that white feathers or lights flickering would not convince me. She was a very smart in her mortal form and she new it was about the timing with me because i told her what i have had experiences before and it was just not what happened but the timing of what happened made me believe that there is a creator of our world.However i did still had some doubt as i was not 100% sure. Elly pulled the two pictures off at the right time wow It still blows me away thinking about it.There is another message here as well its very interesting Elly picked good Friday because Elly did not believe in God and was convinced in evolution  from monkey's.Therefore The other message from Elly  is that everyone in mortal form is resurrected into spirit form. Jesus came back in spirit form like every one else dose.Therefore we have it all wrong he did not die for our sins as this is normal for everyone to take spirit form. He came back in spirit form to give the 12 faith to carry on and spread the teaching's around the world without there leader as he was really showing us and them there is still a journey after death. That's the message i feel and we have taken it the wrong way.Also Jesus followed the culture of the times and had 12 males as the apostles this always puzzled me as it has always been written that God was  fair and just and Creator-ed men and women as equal. Therefore he should have chosen  6 men and 6 women.Now i understand that when Jesus died he took spirit form like every one else who dies it makes sense that he did not know any different as he too had a free choice and i feel he has made the wrong choice in choosing 12 males in following the culture of the times. 

My daughter loved life she was living it to the fullest in Mozambique and she would be very very angry that her life was cut short at 20.

I have a message for the men who murdered my daughter and deprived Elly Warren of her mortal life - she can move objects and hear what you say! You have p***ed off the wrong girl as everyone who new Elly knows she was NOT the person you would want to make angry or get on the wrong side of. My daughter's spirit and I are coming for you there is no where you can hide from Elly. I know this now and it puts a smile on my face knowing she is giving you hell.With the powers behind life i am sure there is a right and wrong and if you have taken a mortal life releasing that spirit earlier than it was meant to be.I am sure now we will be judged on our life in mortal form when we pass over into spirit life. So my message to everyone reading this is to be a good person because if you are not it will come back and bit you on the bum when you pass over i am sure that will be the way it works. 

In knowing now that when we die there is more about life that we really have no idea what knowledge there is beyond death. It's nice to know that I will meet Elly again when I pass and that she is here in spirit form. The keys are always in the door now.

I don't care if you want to share this as it happened and now I believe without question that we take spirit form when we die. There is so much technology and knowledge about the spirit world we don't yet know about just thinking about the journey after death puts my mind in a spin knowing what is now.The universe has so much more to offer us i know this and i am happy that one day i will meet Elly again.

Paul Warren

Edited by Paul1
N/A
  • Like 3

I remember seeing your story and what happened to your daughter.  I hope they do find the pr...s that did it.  Not sure about the paranormal events that happened but if it gives you comfort to believe and feel her presence it can only be positive. 

My personal belief on the paranormal is more pragmatic but not exclusively to the point I close the door on all eventualities.  In fact, in reality, we don't even know what reality is.  We're only scratching the surface in understanding the universe, what's in it and our role in it.  I don't think you need to believe in the existence of God to believe in the possibilities there is more to existence than what we perceive, know and understand.  Maybe we'll only know when we do pass away. 

I hope you do meet up with Elly again one day, pretty much we all hope the same.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 4

Is all what true?

• Thanks 2

It is indeed true that the departed can make their presence felt, post mortem. I have witnessed it many times. I don't know how common it is though, it may require a concurrence of circumstances to manifest, I really don't know. Let it be a comfort to you, though we know grief is a terrible thing, even with such signs. Stay brave.

• Like 3

It is definitely true that we have all been fooled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

I remember seeing your story and what happened to your daughter.  I hope they do find the pr...s that did it.  Not sure about the paranormal events that happened but if it gives you comfort to believe and feel her presence it can only be positive. 

My personal belief on the paranormal is more pragmatic but not exclusively to the point I close the door on all eventualities.  In fact, in reality, we don't even know what reality is.  We're only scratching the surface in understanding the universe, what's in it and our role in it.  I don't think you need to believe in the existence of God to believe in the possibilities there is more to existence than what we perceive, know and understand.  Maybe we'll only know when we do pass away. 

I hope you do meet up with Elly again one day, pretty much we all hope the same.

WELL SAID Devil I total agree, but i now KNOW that there are powers out there and we did not come from a puff of smoke or dust.Is there a creator well we will not know for a fact until we pass.I know that the journey for us when we die is a foot and its going to be interesting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Is all what true?

49 minutes ago, joc said:

It is definitely true that we have all been fooled.

we sure have as we are all resurrected in spirit form after we pass.I know that now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul1 said:

we sure have as we are all resurrected in spirit form after we pass.I know that now.

Good for you. As long as your beliefs bring you some comfort, then they are the right beliefs.

For you.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Good for you. As long as your beliefs bring you some comfort, then they are the right beliefs.

For you.

Its really not about beliefs its about what is a fact which is more to the point,What is ;is.You see my daughter showed me that the journey is not over

when we pass. 

53 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Its really not about beliefs its about what is a fact which is more to the point,What is ;is.You see my daughter showed me that the journey is not over

when we pass. 

There are a small number of people who have come on this website with such reports, I really don't know how common it is, but I note all seem to have had a very close bond with the deceased.

13 hours ago, Habitat said:

There are a small number of people who have come on this website with such reports, I really don't know how common it is, but I note all seem to have had a very close bond with the deceased.

All i can say is it happened systematically to me and on good Friday in a way that my daughter knew how to make me know she was really here in spirit.

Now i really did not believe until Elly showed me.As what happened to me cannot happen unless there was some influence else where.As i have said my house is built on concrete and it has never moved in the twelve years i have been here.I even checked for any small earthquake activity but there was none recorded. My keys have never moved like that in the door even on a windy day outside.However it was a very still day in Melbourne on good Friday just passed.Pictures have never fallen on the floor and for that matter there has never been anything just fallen on the ground inside the house,but it was the TIMING that convinced me. Elly knew how to show me in a way that would make me know the truth that all human begins are resurrected into spirit after we pass.For me there is NO question about this now.

Im really sorry for your loss losing someone close and in that horrible way must be more than hell. I seriously hope they catch the killers. It's not uncommon to see our loved ones sometime after they have passed. I once saw an apparition which looked like my grand mother and this years after she had passed. However i believe that most things can be explained and debunked to 98 % since the mind is a terrible thing to taste but im not saying that the paranormal dont exist there are things we cant explain. 

Edited by Impedancer

3 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

Im really sorry for your loss losing someone close and in that horrible way must be more than hell. I seriously hope they catch the killers. It's not uncommon to see our loved ones sometime after they have passed. I once saw an apparition which looked like my grand mother and this years after she had passed. However i believe that most things can be explained and debunked to 98 % since the mind is a terrible thing to taste but im not saying that the paranormal dont exist. 

Yes the mind can play tricks i am aware of this but it can not move objects.If it was my keys only well yes i would be thinking its my mind playing tricks on me.However it was the timing of objects moving after what i said that convinced me.My daughter new this was the only way for me to believe. The keys were to get my attention and it worked.I would just like to say that wow what powers are out there knowing we take spirit form.We are all in for one interesting journey i tell you.

Just now, Paul1 said:

Yes the mind can play tricks i am aware of this but it can not move objects.If it was my keys only well yes i would be thinking its my mind playing tricks on me.However it was the timing of objects moving after what i said that convinced me.My daughter new this was the only way for me to believe. The keys were to get my attention and it worked.I would just like to say that wow what powers are out there knowing we take spirit form.We are all in for one interesting journey i tell you.

if i have one message for anyone reading this it is to be a good person in your mortal life as i am sure it will bite you on the bum later after you pass.We can't have powers like this and no rules to come with it.

2 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Things placed near the edge like on a table or book shelve can tip over. Keys moving is interesting though.

11 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

Things placed near the edge like on a table or book shelve can tip over. Keys moving is interesting though.

yes but i said "Elly is that you are you here'"and before i could say here two pictures fell onto the floor .Now there is six pictures on that table and i was standing at the other end.they have never moved before.

6 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

yes but i said "Elly is that you are you here'"and before i could say here two pictures fell onto the floor .Now there is six pictures on that table and i was standing at the other end.they have never moved before.

I swear on my daughter that these are the facts and that's how it happened.

In some peoples, malicious spirits will trick people just to feed off their "emotional" energy. The way I see it, those things like all spirits, gods, ghost, angels and demons are just ideas. If the believing in an afterlife gives you some emotional comfort so be it.

Just now, XenoFish said:

In some peoples, malicious spirits will trick people just to feed off their "emotional" energy. The way I see it, those things like all spirits, gods, ghost, angels and demons are just ideas. If the believing in an afterlife gives you some emotional comfort so be it.

Interesting where do you get your facts.We do not know anything i no this now.

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

. If the believing in an afterlife gives you some emotional comfort so be it.

His appears to be more a matter of knowledge, than belief. And so it is with me. If others can't accept that this might be, it is more a commentary on the disbeliever, and their pre-suppositions, than anyone or anything else.

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

His appears to be more a matter of knowledge, than belief. And so it is with me. If others can't accept that this might be, it is more a commentary on the disbeliever, and their pre-suppositions, than anyone or anything else.

yes knowledge of what is ;IS .its beyond a belief for me. 

3 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

yes knowledge of what is ;IS .its beyond a belief for me. 

How much time elapsed between your daughter's death, and these events ?

18 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Interesting where do you get your facts.We do not know anything i no this now.

There are no facts in regards to this stuff, just opinions and beliefs. If it was fact it could be proven to be real. It hasn't. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

I swear on my daughter that these are the facts and that's how it happened.

I would suggest this to you from an experience I once had.  It may or may not apply.  I got the impression that coming back is hard.  When you pass out of this life, it cannot hold you.  You might be able to come back for love as your daughter did for you.    Anger, fear, pain, suffering, and revenge stay behind, not worthy baggage to take on the journey.  It is a great gift.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

How much time elapsed between your daughter's death, and these events ?

My daughter passed on the 9/11/2016.