Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is it all true or have we been fooled.

Paul1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

I would suggest this to you from an experience I once had.  It may or may not apply.  I got the impression that coming back is hard.  When you pass out of this life, it cannot hold you.  You might be able to come back for love as your daughter did for you.    Anger, fear, pain, suffering, and revenge stay behind, not worthy baggage to take on the journey.  It is a great gift.

A gift which is real.Bloody amazing and it makes me happy.

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

If it was fact it could be proven to be real.

That is an assumption on your part. It appears clear to me that these events are.....

See the source image

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

There are no facts in regards to this stuff, just opinions and beliefs. If it was fact it could be proven to be real. It hasn't. 

Well my daughter has shown me weather you believe me or not that's up to you.The fact is she showed me the only way that i would have NO doubt in my mind what so ever

that she has taken spirit form after death and believe me when i say i had plenty of doubt before good Friday just passed.Now knowing what is really is makes me happy.

12 minutes ago, Habitat said:

That is an assumption on your part. It appears clear to me that these events are.....

See the source image

Just like your ghost morse code?

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Just like your ghost morse code?

It does appear to be targeted, if it was otherwise, it would be common knowledge.

14 minutes ago, Habitat said:

It does appear to be targeted, if it was otherwise, it would be common knowledge.

Its called confirmation bias and belief perseverance. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Its called confirmation bias and belief perseverance. 

In some cases it may well be. I am actually embarrassed that I kept looking for "rational" explanations long after that was obviously not the answer. And yet, none of it has ever perturbed me in the least. One just has to go with the facts as they present.

2 minutes ago, Habitat said:

In some cases it may well be. I am actually embarrassed that I kept looking for "rational" explanations long after that was obviously not the answer. And yet, none of it has ever perturbed me in the least. One just has to go with the facts as they present.

What facts? Look I'm sorry for the OP's loss, I am, but the only ghost is the memory of those who've past. That's where all our deceased loved ones are. A memory. It would be best to be grateful for those memories and the time that was spent together, rather than looking for some type of confirmation. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What facts? Look I'm sorry for the OP's loss, I am, but the only ghost is the memory of those who've past. That's where all our deceased loved ones are. A memory. It would be best to be grateful for those memories and the time that was spent together, rather than looking for some type of confirmation. 

If you go looking for confirmation, well, you might find something that isn't there. It looks more like it came looking for the OP in this case. These are facts to those that experience them.

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

If you go looking for confirmation, well, you might find something that isn't there. It looks more like it came looking for the OP in this case. These are facts to those that experience them.

Yes and i have shared this factual experience with you,As i have written it is as it happened and it is all the systematic facts pertaining to what happened. 

Just now, Paul1 said:

Yes and i have shared this factual experience with you,As i have written it is as it happened and it is all the systematic facts pertaining to what happened. 

you are in-tilted to your opinion but i know in my heart that what happened to me was special and in my heart i know i will see my daughter again .That is really what matters here.  

39 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

you are in-tilted to your opinion but i know in my heart that what happened to me was special and in my heart i know i will see my daughter again .That is really what matters here.  

I know what is absolute fact we will all find the truth one day. 

Why hasn't your daughter told you who killed her?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

I know what is absolute fact we will all find the truth one day. 

The difference between your story and facts is that facts can be demonstrated.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The difference between your story and facts is that facts can be demonstrated.

Really so in your mind that was not presented to me in a demonstration format.

1 hour ago, Paul1 said:

Really so in your mind that was not presented to me in a demonstration format.

Demonstrate them.

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Why hasn't your daughter told you who killed her?

it not as easy as that but filtering information as we talk.I have had 2 spiritual people around and there is four points of information which matched.

I am working on these but as i live in Australia and it happened in Mozambique i am sure some people can understand how difficult this is.  

2 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

I can do a video

I'm sure you can, but how will a video demonstrate you surviving death?

3 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

I can do a video

lol if you don't believe me that's find i was a non believer before good Friday so i understand.

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

I'm sure you can, but how will a video demonstrate you surviving death?

7 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

I can do a video

lol if you don't believe me that's find i was a non believer before good Friday so i understand.

Just now, Paul1 said:
  7 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

I can do a video

Apparently you don't understand if you think a video can show you surviving death.

You haven't answered how a video will show this.

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Apparently you don't understand if you think a video can show you surviving death.

You haven't answered how a video will show this.

because i did not say it would show surviving death i was only pointing out to you what is fact.

9 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

because i did not say it would show surviving death i was only pointing out to you what is fact.

How else are you going to see your daughter again when you die?  That's what you said was fact.

55 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

How else are you going to see your daughter again when you die?  That's what you said was fact.

I am a person who obtain's the facts based on analyzing factual events taking place.By observing what happened to me the other day i now know these facts.

1} My daughter was there with me in some form because she planned  the systematic events which took place that would change my view on surviving death/after life.

2) Now with my mind set changed it is a fact that my daughter is in the after life and she came back to validate this to me.

3) Based on this factual evidence that she is in the after life the facts indicate that there are powers beyond our comprehension therefore the probability of me going to

the after life and seeing my daughter with the factual evidence at hand is a fact. 

Edited by Paul1