Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is it all true or have we been fooled.

Paul1

2 hours ago, Paul1 said:

I am a person who obtain's the facts based on analyzing factual events taking place.By observing what happened to me the other day i now know these facts.

1} My daughter was there with me in some form because she planned  the systematic events which took place that would change my view on surviving death/after life.

2) Now with my mind set changed it is a fact that my daughter is in the after life and she came back to validate this to me.

3) Based on this factual evidence that she is in the after life the facts indicate that there are powers beyond our comprehension therefore the probability of me going to

the after life and seeing my daughter with the factual evidence at hand is a fact. 

This is only a personal experience. Does any of this allow you to move forward in the grieving process? 

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

This is only a personal experience. Does any of this allow you to move forward in the grieving process? 

Yes, as now i know there is so much more after we pass. it's all about time now i will pass one day as we all will in time. As for a personal experience it's one that i have shared because i feel people need to know the truth.

as it has given me hope.

7 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Yes, as now i know there is so much more after we pass. it's all about time now i will pass one day as we all will in time. As for a personal experience it's one that i have shared because i feel people need to know the truth.

as it has given me hope.

Your truth is a personal experience, your experience. It is not the truth and I'm glad it's helped you move forwards. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Your truth is a personal experience, your experience. It is not the truth and I'm glad it's helped you move forwards. 

I invite you in time to come see me in the after life XenoFish as the truth will have been revealed to you and say " Paul you were right it was the truth".

Yes a personal experience recorded as it happened.

4 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

I invite you in time to come see me in the after life XenoFish as the truth will have been revealed to you and say " Paul you were right it was the truth".

Yes a personal experience recorded as it happened.

Sorry. Your model of reality doesn't mesh with mine. Once I'm dead, the only thing that will be left of me is a memory and eventually that will fade away.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Sorry. Your model of reality doesn't mesh with mine. Once I'm dead, the only thing that will be left of me is a memory and eventually that will fade away.

Time will tell remember the invite tho.

On 19/05/2019 at 9:04 AM, Paul1 said:

Its really not about beliefs its about what is a fact which is more to the point,What is ;is.You see my daughter showed me that the journey is not over

when we pass. 

It is not fact at all and is belief.

There has been no proof of an after life where the deceased can return and it can be classed as a - fact.

On 19/05/2019 at 12:44 AM, Paul1 said:

I was told that my daughter may contact me at some point in time

By whom and under what circumstances?

8 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Time will tell remember the invite tho.

There is just one more thing i would like to say .Before good Friday my reality did mesh with your's.

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

There has been no proof of an after life where the deceased can return and it can be classed as a - fact.

I am a person who obtain's the facts based on analyzing factual events taking place.By observing what happened to me the other day i now know these facts.

1} My daughter was there with me in some form because she planned  the systematic events which took place that would change my view on surviving death/after life.

2) Now with my mind set changed it is a fact that my daughter is in the after life and she came back to validate this to me.

3) Based on this factual evidence that she is in the after life the facts indicate that there are powers beyond our comprehension therefore the probability of me going to

the after life and seeing my daughter with the factual evidence at hand is a fact. 

10 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

By a spiritual  person who at the time i really did not believe.On the day in question this popped into my mind.

11 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Time will tell 

There has been enough time past for a telling, it has not happen.

If there were an afterlife, enough people have passed away over the centuries for any proof to have been shown, as it has not happened before, there is no reason for it to happen now or in the future.

Lets forget technology, an after life has nothing to do with any of that, man today is no different to man of the past in terms of being born, living and then dying, we all have, do and will do in the future go through  the same process.

I can never understand why people 'today' say "time will tell" . Our exsistance today will be part of the past in the future, and in the future some people will be saying the same "time will tell" story just like others have done before them, because  they BELIEVE it will. 

Time was on the side of any after life to be proven, its about time some people realise, that time was up many years ago.

But that does not mean believing in it is wrong, if it gives comfort then that can not be a bad thing. But although it will initially give comfort, does it help.people to move on? I do nor think it does if they do not let go after time.

The thought of the ones i loved who have passed away, being somewhere without their bodies, without their senses,  without their home and without the ones they loved, is to me not something i see as comforting.

20 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

she is in the after life

If she has truly moved on to the afterlife, how can she communicate with you? Unless she's an earthbound spirit or a deceitful spirit feeding off your emotions. Because according to some lore, once they move on, that's it. Typically any earthbound soul is just a shadow of the dead. Not even a fully conscious entity. At most "she" is a thought-form you created out of grief.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

By a spiritual  person who at the time i really did not believe.On the day in question this popped into my mind.

Where did you meet this spiritual person and how did you know they were a 'spiritual' person? 

There has been enough time past for a telling, it has not happen.

If there were an afterlife, enough people have passed away over the centuries for any proof to have been shown, as it has not happened before, there is no reason for it to happen now or in the future.

Lets forget technology, an after life has nothing to do with any of that, man today is no different to man of the past in terms of being born, living and then dying, we all have, do and will do in the future go through  the same process.

I can never understand why people 'today' say "time will tell" . Our exsistance today will be part of the past in the future, and in the future some people will be saying the same "time will tell" story just like others have done before them, because  they BELIEVE it will. 

Time was on the side of any after life to be proven, its about time some people realise, that time was up many years ago.

But that does not mean believing in it is wrong, if it gives comfort then that can not be a bad thing. But although it will initially give comfort, does it help.people to move on? I do nor think it does if they do not let go after time.

The thought of the ones i loved who have passed away, being somewhere without their bodies, without their senses,  without their home and without the ones they loved, is to me not something i see as comforting.

Time will tell because that is the catalyst of existence.I understand for someone like you with you beliefs time may not matter in your eyes but i tell you one day you will realize time is the most important key element of the universe.

1 minute ago, Paul1 said:

Time will tell because that is the catalyst of existence.I understand for someone like you with you beliefs time may not matter in your eyes but i tell you one day you will realize time is the most important key element of the universe.

What do you think i "believe"?

I do not think you have understood what i put. Ofcourse time is important, but my point is, during mans time on Earth, there has been no proof of an after life. Beliefs are not proof. Neither are people who have lost a loved one saying they have had a sign.

If the "born, living and dying "  cycle also consisted of an after life, then every single person would be able to witness it, nit just the believers.

You do not need a medium,  to confirm the birth of a baby or the life and death of a person, so why do some people go to them to see if they can make contact with the dead?

If there really was an after life, there would not be  3 stages of the cycle of mans exsistance,  there would be 4 and mediums would never have set up shop in the first place.

You are born.

You live.

You die

THOSE ARE FACTS.

You go to an afterlife = BELIEF

20 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Where did you meet this spiritual person and how did you know they were a 'spiritual' person? 

it really is not irrelevant who because it was more the thought process which triggered my mind at the TIME which is relevant. 

All i did was remember what the spiritual person said.They probably all say that.

What do you think i "believe"?

I do not think you have understood what i put. Ofcourse time is important, but my point is, during mans time on Earth, there has been no proof of an after life. Beliefs are not proof. Neither are people who have lost a loved one saying they have had a sign.

If the "born, living and dying "  cycle also consisted of an after life, then every single person would be able to witness it, nit just the believers.

You do not need a medium,  to confirm the birth of a baby or the life and death of a person, so why do some people go to them to see if they can make contact with the dead?

If there really was an after life, there would not be  3 stages of the cycle of mans exsistance,  there would be 4 and mediums would never have set up shop in the first place.

You are born.

You live.

You die

THOSE ARE FACTS.

You go to an afterlife = BELIEF

yes that is a fact weather there is an after life as i have said Time will tell.now i have had a very special experience which has without question changed my views on all of this .

all i can say to you freetorome be a good person in your mortal life as i my now sure we will be judged in this life.but i do not know this for a fact.All i can say, there is powers out there and i am confident there is a right and a wrong.

2 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

it really is not irrelevant who because it was more the thought process which triggered my mind at the TIME which is relevant. 

All i did was remember what the spiritual person said.They probably all say that.

It is relevant, you said they told you you may be contacted, i am curious as to how you happen to have been told this.

Where did it happen eg:

round a dinner table?

At a bus stop?

Did they just walk up to you and say it in the street one day?.

Or

Did you go to see one?

1 minute ago, Paul1 said:

i am confident there is a right and a wrong

So am i, it is a fact there is a right and a wrong, but some are obvious, some debatable. 

9 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

now sure we will be judged

By whom? 

A man has lost his young daughter, under must grievous circumstances, and yet some people feel the need to feed their prejudice that "signs" from the beyond can't be. That is actually a most unscientific attitude. We might rightly say that such knowledge does not exist to the point of being able to be universally demonstrated, but that it does not exist, equally cannot be demonstrated. I don't have any doubt that the departed, or something that can mimic same, can leave many "signs", because I have seen such a great deal of it.

59 minutes ago, Habitat said:

or something that can mimic same

That's the problem right there.

My feelings are the OP created a Thought Form or Attachment out of grief and the drive for revenge. Either one will feed off of him and destroy him. 

He needs to let her go. :hmm:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

That's the problem right there.

My feelings are the OP created a Thought Form or Attachment out of grief and the drive for revenge. Either one will feed off of him and destroy him. 

He needs to let her go. :hmm:

Who can say, the delay between her death and the emergence of the "signs" suggests to me that something changed in his mind between times.

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Who can say, the delay between her death and the emergence of the "signs" suggests to me that something changed in his mind between times.

I don't know if you read my initial response. My son was murdered. I sought revenge and gained it. But there is still this giant wound. It takes years to scab but never heals. 

His wound is still weeping and won't even scab with thoughts of revenge. Best let her go. The wound will always be there and sometimes the scab gets bumped but a burning thirst for revenge will eat you up. 

and a spirit needs to get energy somewhere it it can't join Tian. Whether it's her or something else. 

• Like 1

One wonders when this revenge desire kicked in for him.

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

But there is still this giant wound. It takes years to scab but never heals. 

Thought-forms in the case of the OP is just like picking at the scab. Keeping the emotional wounds open, fresh, time heals all wounds enough. Never perfect.

• Like 1