Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paul1

Is it all true or have we been fooled.

98 posts in this topic

Piney
7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Thought-forms in the case of the OP is just like picking at the scab. Keeping the emotional wounds open, fresh, time heals all wounds enough. Never perfect.

That's one of the things I'm trying to say. 

XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

That's one of the things I'm trying to say. 

I got your back.

• Thanks 1

Paul1
6 hours ago, freetoroam said:

It is relevant, you said they told you you may be contacted, i am curious as to how you happen to have been told this.

Where did it happen eg:

round a dinner table?

At a bus stop?

Did they just walk up to you and say it in the street one day?.

Or

Did you go to see one?

They came to my place on both occasions.

Paul1
7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

If she has truly moved on to the afterlife, how can she communicate with you? Unless she's an earthbound spirit or a deceitful spirit feeding off your emotions. Because according to some lore, once they move on, that's it. Typically any earthbound soul is just a shadow of the dead. Not even a fully conscious entity. At most "she" is a thought-form you created out of grief.

Again who really knows what happens until we pass. I tell you one thing my daughter visited me on good Friday with out question in the best possible way for me to believe.

Paul1
3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Thought-forms in the case of the OP is just like picking at the scab. Keeping the emotional wounds open, fresh, time heals all wounds enough. Never perfect.

You never get over this all you can try and do is live life the best way you can.

Paul1
7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

If she has truly moved on to the afterlife, how can she communicate with you? Unless she's an earthbound spirit or a deceitful spirit feeding off your emotions. Because according to some lore, once they move on, that's it. Typically any earthbound soul is just a shadow of the dead. Not even a fully conscious entity. At most "she" is a thought-form you created out of grief.

Elly knew what i said or she knew what i was thinking because her response was so swift.it was like yes you will believe i am here now. 

Habitat
50 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Elly knew what i said or she knew what i was thinking because her response was so swift.it was like yes you will believe i am here now. 

I believe you, because I have seen it, and I would not have dismissed it before I knew, but you have to understand that a large number here are heavily invested in the notion that it cannot be. Why that is, is another matter, but it is the only reason they participate in such discussions.

Paul1
1 hour ago, Habitat said:

I believe you, because I have seen it, and I would not have dismissed it before I knew, but you have to understand that a large number here are heavily invested in the notion that it cannot be. Why that is, is another matter, but it is the only reason they participate in such discussions.

Ok thanks,you know as well is it a strange feeling knowing what is for you too.To be honest with you i can't wait to pass over and see the journey.I have a son who is 10 and he needs me around so i have responsibilities still and I would not take my own life anyway but gee i am so anxious to discover what a waits a foot. 

Paul1
3 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Ok thanks,you know as well is it a strange feeling knowing what is for you too.To be honest with you i can't wait to pass over and see the journey.I have a son who is 10 and he needs me around so i have responsibilities still and I would not take my own life anyway but gee i am so anxious to discover what a waits a foot. 

its very exciting really.

Habitat

Don't be in a hurry to find out, but I understand the curiosity factor. I don't think it can be understood at all.

• Like 1

Sherapy
On 5/18/2019 at 4:44 PM, Paul1 said:

I don"t know where to start or how to say this as I am really lost for words so I will just come straight out and say it. I had a visit form my daughter Elly in spirit from on Good Friday afternoon 19/04/2019.Now before you think I am going crazy or going mad I have decided to share my experience with you in detail.

On good Friday just passed I was sitting on the couch looking at my phone on my own and I was very focused on my phone at the time. I then felt cold all of a sudden with a shiver up my back.Then a noise got my attention coming from the front door it was my keys in the door jingling, really going nuts. I could not see the keys from where I was sitting but I thought someone was at the door so I called out," is anyone there?" and got up to walk over to the door in which time the jingling had stopped. I was told that my daughter may contact me at some point in time so I did have an open mind about this but I really did not believe. In walking over to the door I passed my daughter's framed photos and I stopped about two meters from the door. My thoughts at this point was gee that was very odd because I knew it was my keys moving and heaps too. It then came over me maybe it was Elly so I said "Is that you Elly are you here?" and straight away two pictures were knocked onto the floor behind me right at that point in time.Now my house is built on a concrete slab and is still.I have never had any pictures fall onto the ground in the 12 years i have be living here.Even when it is very windy outside my keys in the door don't move at all.  

I put  the pictures back and re-enacted by pushing the pictures off the table top and every time the large picture would not fall on the floor it would lay on top of the table only the small picture fell on the floor.The only way i could get the two pictures to fall on the floor was to pull the large picture over from the top.Sliding the large picture off onto the small one left the large picture flat on the table top every time and not on the floor with the small one.The only way the two could be knocked off was by a pulling or sucking motion.  

Now I am a Methods Engineer my daughter knows I am a very logical practical person but gee wiz this has really shocked me but in a happy way because now i know without question that my daughter was with me and she knew what i said or  what i was thinking at the time. Elly knows that white feathers or lights flickering would not convince me. She was a very smart in her mortal form and she new it was about the timing with me because i told her what i have had experiences before and it was just not what happened but the timing of what happened made me believe that there is a creator of our world.However i did still had some doubt as i was not 100% sure. Elly pulled the two pictures off at the right time wow It still blows me away thinking about it.There is another message here as well its very interesting Elly picked good Friday because Elly did not believe in God and was convinced in evolution  from monkey's.Therefore The other message from Elly  is that everyone in mortal form is resurrected into spirit form. Jesus came back in spirit form like every one else dose.Therefore we have it all wrong he did not die for our sins as this is normal for everyone to take spirit form. He came back in spirit form to give the 12 faith to carry on and spread the teaching's around the world without there leader as he was really showing us and them there is still a journey after death. That's the message i feel and we have taken it the wrong way.Also Jesus followed the culture of the times and had 12 males as the apostles this always puzzled me as it has always been written that God was  fair and just and Creator-ed men and women as equal. Therefore he should have chosen  6 men and 6 women.Now i understand that when Jesus died he took spirit form like every one else who dies it makes sense that he did not know any different as he too had a free choice and i feel he has made the wrong choice in choosing 12 males in following the culture of the times. 

My daughter loved life she was living it to the fullest in Mozambique and she would be very very angry that her life was cut short at 20.

I have a message for the men who murdered my daughter and deprived Elly Warren of her mortal life - she can move objects and hear what you say! You have p***ed off the wrong girl as everyone who new Elly knows she was NOT the person you would want to make angry or get on the wrong side of. My daughter's spirit and I are coming for you there is no where you can hide from Elly. I know this now and it puts a smile on my face knowing she is giving you hell.With the powers behind life i am sure there is a right and wrong and if you have taken a mortal life releasing that spirit earlier than it was meant to be.I am sure now we will be judged on our life in mortal form when we pass over into spirit life. So my message to everyone reading this is to be a good person because if you are not it will come back and bit you on the bum when you pass over i am sure that will be the way it works. 

In knowing now that when we die there is more about life that we really have no idea what knowledge there is beyond death. It's nice to know that I will meet Elly again when I pass and that she is here in spirit form. The keys are always in the door now.

I don't care if you want to share this as it happened and now I believe without question that we take spirit form when we die. There is so much technology and knowledge about the spirit world we don't yet know about just thinking about the journey after death puts my mind in a spin knowing what is now.The universe has so much more to offer us i know this and i am happy that one day i will meet Elly again.

Paul Warren

Paul, I am so sorry for your loss, I lost my sister to murder too.

I hope that what happened with the keys and pictures falling brings you comfort, and helps you get through your days that is all that matters.

All the best to you. 

Paul1
3 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Paul, I am so sorry for your loss, I lost my sister to murder too.

I hope that what happened with the keys and pictures falling brings you comfort, and helps you get through your days that is all that matters.

All the best to you. 

It gives me hope Thank you Sherapy

• Thanks 1

Habitat

You can never see the world, the same way again.

• Thanks 1

Sherapy
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Habitat said:

You can never see the world, the same way again.

You can’t and don’t, for me losing my sister to murder is something I have never gotten over.

You eventually go on, but there is always a part of my heart that is broken over her,. The loss is profound.

I can’t even fathom losing a child under any circumstances, let alone murdered.

My mother had two mental breakdowns and was committed for a few years over my sister.

My heart is just so sad for Paul. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 2

Paul1
2 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

You can’t and don’t, for me losing my sister to murder is something I have never gotten over.

You eventually go on, but there is always a part of my heart that is broken over her. 

I can’t even fathom losing a child under any circumstances, let alone murdered.

My mother had two mental breakdowns and was committed for a few years once my sister.

My heart is just so sad for Paul. 

I know all parents would say this but Ell was very special in my heart.I had two daughters and my other daughter kristy is more like her mum but

ell was like me we enjoyed every thing together. She was more than a daughter to me and i loved her immensely.

• Like 1

Sherapy
1 minute ago, Paul1 said:

I know all parents would say this but Ell was very special in my heart.I had two daughters and my other daughter kristy is more like her mum but

ell was like me we enjoyed every thing together. She was more than a daughter to me and i loved her immensely.

It doesn’t matter what other parents say, she was your friend and daughter and your love for her is beautiful and we are blessed to have you share with us.

By the way, my name is Sheri feel free anytime to reach out if you need a friend, 

• Like 1

Habitat
21 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

She was more than a daughter to me and i loved her immensely.

Which is why you have had these "visitations".

• Like 1

jmccr8
26 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Hi Paul

You have my sympathy for your loss.

I do not know how familiar you are with losing people close to you. I grew up with a group of guys( that fought for, with and against each other:D and loved them dearly) my older brother was one of them when I was 20 the first one died of an overdose and 2 weeks later his brother blew his brains out with grief over the next 7 yrs all of them died my brother being the last when I was 27. Over the years I have lost many people that I cared about and they all live in my memories and it is good to remember them and the impact they made on that time in your life and that is your purpose is to live on an expand on what they gave you.

I understand the subjective nature of this discussion and am not criticizing you just offering a point of view.

jmccr8

• Like 2

Paul1
17 minutes ago, Habitat said:

19 minutes ago, Habitat said:

39 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

It doesn’t matter what other parents say, she was your friend and daughter and your love for her is beautiful and we are blessed to have you share with us.

By the way, my name is Sheri feel free anytime to reach out if you need a friend, 

Thanks Sheri i am ok .I feel a lot happier now after what happened to me on good Friday.

22 minutes ago, Habitat said:

after what happened to me good Friday.

Paul1
26 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Habitat what happened to me is not all of it.The day Elly died i was at the gym and i am very fit but this day i just could not muster the energy to run on the treadmill.

I have always gone for a run even if i did not feel up to it.it was around midday and you go back 9 hours for Mozambique that's 3am and Elly was found at 5am. She was seen alive at 2.30 am.

Also you can look this up these three events are on line.The day after Elly died the 10/11/2016 Mozambique had the biggest flood there were cars floating down the street and there is pictures of this.They said they have not had rain like it for over 100 years,Elly was to fly home into Melbourne on the Monday 14th of Nov and there was a very big storm in Melbourne early hours on the 14th and a fisherman died and was washed up on the beach at Mordialloc  where Elly lived .It really is near impossible for this to happen as it's not common and the bay is a very big ,let alone no the same day Elly was returning home.That Friday 18th Elly was to fly to New Zealand with her boy friend and on the Monday Elly was due home there was a major earthquake in Christchurch where Elly was flying to on the Friday. Its the wow factor.         

• Like 1

Sherapy
55 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Thanks Sheri i am ok .I feel a lot happier now after what happened to me on good Friday.

after what happened to me good Friday.

I am glad something happened to give you hope.

• Like 1

InconceivableThoughts
Posted (edited)

Losing someone is always tough. My father was thought to be murdered but no sufficient evidence was found so the police just went with it just being an accident. I have lost so many people in my life. Which eventually caught up with me leading to me having a mental breakdown a few years ago. While i didnt see spirits , I did  experience  a manic episode that made me believe in god and the afterlife. The brain is a powerfull thing and can make connections with things that arnt even really there. Its defense mechanism of the brain.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts
  • Like 1

Paul1
1 hour ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Losing someone is always tough. My father was thought to be murdered but no sufficient evidence was found so the police just went with it just being an accident. I have lost so many people in my life. Which eventually caught up with me leading to me having a mental breakdown a few years ago. While i didnt see spirits , I did  experience  a manic episode that made me believe in god and the afterlife. The brain is a powerfull thing and can make connections with things that arnt even really there. Its defense mechanism of the brain.

The keys yes but the timing of the pictures falling on the floor No.The systemic timing approach by my daughter was the only way for me to believe with out question and Elly knew this. it is really wow wow wow for me.Now i know there are powers out there we have no idea about.NO IDEA.