Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO alien contact real ?

I have yet to have a personal encounter but do have telepathetic communications with "Humites". I refer to them as the "Humans of the Future".

image.jpeg.2f9ed428c83e5ce52a776597ac4d5908.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AXJ said:

I have yet to have a personal encounter but do have telepathetic communications with "Humites". I refer to them as the "Humans of the Future".

image.jpeg.2f9ed428c83e5ce52a776597ac4d5908.jpeg

There are no Humites...there are no Humans of the Future.  There is no future.  It does not exist.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, AXJ said:

I have yet to have a personal encounter but do have telepathetic communications with "Humites".

What have these Humites communicated to you?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

What have these Humites communicated to you?

That they are here to observe us and not intervene with us unless it is absolutely necessary. Global warming is real and must be stopped. The control of our natural resources and financial activities can not be left in private hands or the Elite will destroy us. 

Edited by AXJ
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AXJ said:

That they are hear to observe us and not intervene with us unless it is absolutely necessary. Global warming is real and must be stopped. The control of our natural resources and financial activities can not be left in private hands are the Elite will destroy us. 

Why promote your own thought process as a thought process from humans of the future?   Global warming isn't real.  You couldn't stop it if it was.  Control of natural resources and financial activities are not in the private hands...they are in Government hands.  It isn't the Elite that are destroying us because we are not being destroyed.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Also that there are many entrances to the inner earth...but many are closed up. Related image

There is no 'inner Earth'.  There is only Earth.  Carlsbad Caverns is a big hole in the ground.  That's it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, AXJ said:

That they are hear to observe us and not intervene with us unless it is absolutely necessary. Global warming is real and must be stopped. The control of our natural resources and financial activities can not be left in private hands are the Elite will destroy us. 

IF 'they' are from the future, then they cannot interfere without endangering their own timeline, if fiction is to be believed.

Secondly, too bad that they couldn't teach you the difference between "hear" and "here".

Thirdly, the Earth is NOT a hollow sphere, so the "many entrances to the inner earth' is pure BS and woo of the first caliber.

I am continually amazed at the gullibility and sheer stupidity of some people.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

IF 'they' are from the future, then they cannot interfere without endangering their own timeline, if fiction is to be believed.

Secondly, too bad that they couldn't teach you the difference between "hear" and "here".

Thirdly, the Earth is NOT a hollow sphere, so the "many entrances to the inner earth' is pure BS and woo of the first caliber.

I am continually amazed at the gullibility and sheer stupidity of some people.

I explained previously that they are just messages I receive and can not explain what they mean other then stating they they are probably much more advanced in their evolution than we are and are somehow attempting to warn us of something we still do not understand. To hear and to listen is not the same although they come from the Latin audium. To hear, listen, and comprehend are very different things. I have not been in the "inner earth" anywhere other than some caves in Spain and the Pyramids in Bosnia. I agree some People are stupid and you can't fix stupid. But I think there are many things we still can not explain as humans.

4 minutes ago, AXJ said:

But I think there are many things we still can not explain as humans.

FYI: just because something cannot be explained, does NOT allow you to come up with nonsensical 'solutions'.

Your entire premise is flawed, and requires proofs and evidences of many of the things you are claiming as "facts".

First - demonstrate that telepathy is a real phenomena.

Second - provide proof that you are actually communicating with future beings.

Third - provide evidence that this is not just a fantasy, created in your imagination.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Also that there are many entrances to the inner earth...but many are closed up. Related image

What does inner earth mean geologically? Caves and caverns and tunnels?

is the core and etcetera solid as science says?

6 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

FYI: just because something cannot be explained, does NOT allow you to come up with nonsensical 'solutions'.

Your entire premise is flawed, and requires proofs and evidences of many of the things you are claiming as "facts".

First - demonstrate that telepathy is a real phenomena.

Second - provide proof that you are actually communicating with future beings.

Third - provide evidence that this is not just a fantasy, created in your imagination.

1. ) You are asking me to prove telepathy exists? Ask a mother how she knows what her child is saying when he can still not speak?

2.) Proof...their name Humites....that is what they call themselves...

3.) Others are talking and writing about in other languages and from other parts of the world.

Image result for inner earth map

I was incorrect.

You are a buffoonish troll, citing ridiculous 'sources'.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

AXJ, you are unbelievably gullible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I was incorrect.

You are a buffoonish troll, citing ridiculous 'sources'.

Care to explain the Rupes nigra et altifsima...Black Rock and very high?

Related image

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

AXJ, you are unbelievably gullible.

Had this map not existed along with others I would agree...

Related image

1 minute ago, AXJ said:

Had this map not existed along with others I would agree...

Thanks for proving my point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Check out these maps...

https://map2016.ucdavis.edu/

This has nothing to do with a hollow earth. It's about multiculturalism in Medieval Europe. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, AXJ said:

I agree some People are stupid and you can't fix stupid. But I think there are many things we still can not explain as humans.

Name one.  ....just one...

• Like 2

• The title was changed to UFO alien contact real ?