Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO alien contact real ?

15 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ugh.:rolleyes:

Humans/Aliens from the future never bring things like medical and history books.

The Little Black Bag by C. M. Kornbluth
Harte

• Like 1

a rather brillant man said

Your future hasn’t been written yet. No one’s has. Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one. –

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

a rather brillant man said

So you believe in free will. I know a Spiritist and Tarot Card Reader which will disagree with you.

• Haha 1

What if a monkey flew out of your butt?

Harte

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, AXJ said:

So you believe in free will. I know a Spiritist and Tarot Card Reader which will disagree with you.

I know what self fulfilling prophecy is. Do you?

1 minute ago, AXJ said:

What if you received a letter this week that you wrote 15 years ago?

Shouldn't that be 15 years from now? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I know what self fulfilling prophecy is. Do you?

Shouldn't that be 15 years from now? 

It would work both ways. or you write it in 15 years from now but you know it now or you know now that you wrote it 15 years ago but have not received it yet. Depends on when you wrote it and received it right? My point is time is a relative concept.

5 minutes ago, AXJ said:

It would work both ways. or you write it in 15 years from now but you know it now or you know now that you wrote it 15 years ago but have not received it yet. Depends on when you wrote it and received it right? My point is time is a relative concept.

That's wishful thinking. Because everyone has had something in the past they'd love to change and no one has done it. 

• Like 3

Here are a few problems with time travel.

Any time travels that bring information about the future potentially creates a self-fulfilling prophecy. If this traveler were to inform a younger version of themselves about what will happen, in either the world 50 years into the future or their lives, they create a self-fulfilling prophecy. However the events needed to play out originally, if those informed of the future made different choices, then they are on a divergent time line of events. 

Let's say that I meet a time traveler that's me 50 years into the future. I hand myself a box of notebooks that detail everything that has happened in my life. This future me is on my current time line. Meaning I am the one who goes into the past to meet a version of my younger self. However if time is linear and I received those notebooks, who originally wrote them. I'd have to write them NOW, but receive the whole collection in the past. Which means there would be no reason to write them. And I would create a time line with the knowledge of future events that wouldn't happen. Meaning one single choice changes everything. 

A person from the future would face the exact same problem. Even if they did nothing more than observe. It would create a alternative path in time. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, AXJ said:

and if we met not to sound pompous i could could cold read you and you would go off thinking i and "special", i dont play those mind f games.

and after 40 plus years of being involved in areas of spiritualists, new age, card readers, tribal this and magick that and all kinds of supernatural things i have met a few very sincern people but i have not met one who had any "gift" no special powers with anything that existed past their own mind, of make believe and fantasy so the fact you know someone who uses hocus pocus bogus focus bs to control and manipulate people while a shame is zero shock or surprize to me.

19 minutes ago, AXJ said:

i know the snail mail is slow but no, i didnt ever write myself,

all your claims have zero proof, zip zlitch, swinging the spotlight changes nothing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harte said:

What if a monkey flew out of your butt?

Harte

What if  a bullfrog had wings he would not bump his ass.....:lol: 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The only current time travel we have.

Yeah..I threw a clock out a window one time just to see how far time would travel....It went as far as I threw it...:D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AXJ said:

Hi AXJ

I didn't know that I am living in the city I am living in 15 yrs ago, I had plans to live in the other end of the country because they had cheap direct flights to Cuba and other considerations and why would I write a letter to myself it's not like I am keeping secrets from myself and if I did the letter never would have found me after moving a few times from city to city in different parts of the country. Now if I got one from me from15 yrs in the future that would be impressive.

jmccr8

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi AXJ

I didn't know that I am living in the city I am living in 15 yrs ago, I had plans to live in the other end of the country because they had cheap direct flights to Cuba and other considerations and why would I write a letter to myself it's not like I am keeping secrets from myself and if I did the letter never would have found me after moving a few times from city to city in different parts of the country. Now if I got one from me from15 yrs in the future that would be impressive.

jmccr8

God works in mysterious ways....

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, AXJ said:

Yes, I  k n o w.  We have a post office like that too.  But I don't often write myself letters, me being a totaly sick dude who's right up there with the dope new tech, ya know.

• Like 3

On 20/05/2019 at 5:59 AM, AXJ said:

We are their Ancestors.

How could aliens come back from the future to tell us that the elite are going to destroy us. If they exist it means that the elite didn't destroy us and they could just be hanging out in their own time having future margaritas.

• Like 3

On 20/05/2019 at 3:45 AM, jmccr8 said:

Hi AXJ

Checked your link and tried another on that page and got this

The page "Humite Beings" does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered.

• Clinohumite (category Humite group)
    Clinohumite is an uncommon member of the humite group, a magnesium silicate according to the chemical formula (Mg, Fe)9(SiO4)4(F,OH)2. The formula can
    11 KB (1,236 words) - 21:05, 18 May 2019

So you are giving non-existent links for non-existent beings.
jmccr8

Perhaps I have, on occasion, been a Humite; that is, I have followed they way of Hume.

Some of experiences include resting in the memory of valour manifest and receiving refreshment from a Lion.

The constant message is clear - KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Perhaps I have, on occasion, been a Humite; that is, I have followed they way of Hume.

597t9pnm6e9zmnet.jpg?djet1p5k

By all accounts a nice guy.

Harte

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/19/2019 at 9:42 PM, AXJ said:

I've got one for you.....what if you traveled into the past and killed your grandfather?

38 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

I've got one for you.....what if you traveled into the past and killed your grandfather?

Wouldn't work. Your grandfather would kick your ass.

Harte

• Like 1
  • Haha 2