Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic attack! Need help!

Rayban

I am dealing with a psychic attack
it started a few months ago my roommate stole my hard drive and installed cameras in my house (it sound like paranoia but it really isn't i've confirmed it multiple times)
i was really mad at him and i said i would kill him he heard me because of the cameras and he got really paranoid and wanted to kill me after
i think i connected with them telepathically somehow i could see visions of them doing things I've had visions before but i didn't think i was telepathic i just do chakras
now i can hear their (the roommate and his girlfriend) voices and his thoughts as mine He says he can influence or control my visions (I'm not sure)
He see through my eyes and see my memories too (he told me that) but i don't think it's true.I know he can control my body and eye movements and breathing for sure 
He knows all my secrets. He says he uses NLP too to get me to think . We both think i'm the telepathic attacker since i connected to him first and he started doing chakras after
and he's the receiver and he has turned it around to attack me. I don't think he can see my memories or visions since i am not sending him anything it doesn't make sense
i think all he can do is hear my thoughts and lead the conversation where i think of something he wants and sub-vocalize it. This psychic attack goes on all day starts from when i wake up until i go back to sleep
i have A LOT of questions about this:
What does he feel like when he sends me his thoughts?
Can he influence my Dreams?
Can he constantly see what i visualize or think about or see my memories? 
What does a telepathic attacker feel like is it the same way the receiver does? 
Is it just thoughts or can he constantly see my memories? 
How do you end the connection? 
is it a two way or one way connection?
How does one control anothers body movements psychically? 
is there a way to stop or block an ongoing telepathic connection? 
How does one tell apart the attackers thoughts from their own?

• Haha 1

While I'm a strong believer in the paranormal I think your mate is trying to stand over you and make you fearful of him.He cannot do any of the things mentioned and your belief that he can is the only power he has over you.If he keeps trying to do spells on you it will come back ten fold on him.If you fear nothing as far as this stuff goes it can never harm you.All the things you are worried about are just his suggestion.What I suggest is you find new roomates or move,I think they are just trying to kick you out.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rayban said:

I was really mad at him and i said i would kill him he heard me because of the cameras and he got really paranoid and wanted to kill me after

After? As in kill you after you kill him?

1 hour ago, Rayban said:

No he can't, but you can dream about him.

1 hour ago, Rayban said:

No, he can not. But you can think he can, all he has to do is look at you and you start to freak yourself out. 

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Psychic attack! Need help!

I think you need better friends and telepathy hasn't been proven to exist. So why all the home security? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rayban said:

it started a few months ago my roommate stole my hard drive and installed cameras in my house (it sound like paranoia but it really isn't i've confirmed it multiple times)
i was really mad at him and i said i would kill him he heard me because of the cameras and he got really paranoid and wanted to kill me after
i think i connected with them telepathically somehow i could see visions of them doing things I've had visions before but i didn't think i was telepathic i just do chakras
now i can hear their (the roommate and his girlfriend) voices and his thoughts as mine He says he can influence or control my visions (I'm not sure)
He see through my eyes and see my memories too (he told me that) but i don't think it's true.I know he can control my body and eye movements and breathing for sure 
He knows all my secrets. He says he uses NLP too to get me to think . We both think i'm the telepathic attacker since i connected to him first and he started doing chakras after
and he's the receiver and he has turned it around to attack me. I don't think he can see my memories or visions since i am not sending him anything it doesn't make sense
i think all he can do is hear my thoughts and lead the conversation where i think of something he wants and sub-vocalize it. This psychic attack goes on all day starts from when i wake up until i go back to sleep
i have A LOT of questions about this:
What does he feel like when he sends me his thoughts?
What does a telepathic attacker feel like is it the same way the receiver does? 
Is it just thoughts or can he constantly see my memories? 
How do you end the connection? 
is it a two way or one way connection?
How does one control anothers body movements psychically? 
is there a way to stop or block an ongoing telepathic connection? 
How does one tell apart the attackers thoughts from their own?

Get as far away as you can from him and think about other things that are more important.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I think you need better friends and telepathy hasn't been proven to exist. So why all the home security? 

Some things don't have to be proven and exist.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Some things don't have to be proven and exist.

Prove it.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rayban said:

i

I have an important question.  Before all this started, how were you feeling and what were you doing?

I would also point out that if your attacker has put up cameras around the house, he doesn't need to be psychic to learn your secrets, he just has to watch you. 

The whole environment sounds pretty toxic and you should move out.  You should also probably check in with a psychologist and explain the problem to them, as they will likely be able to help you with medication that will stop the psychic attacks.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I have an important question.  Before all this started, how were you feeling and what were you doing?

I would also point out that if your attacker has put up cameras around the house, he doesn't need to be psychic to learn your secrets, he just has to watch you. 

The whole environment sounds pretty toxic and you should move out.  You should also probably check in with a psychologist and explain the problem to them, as they will likely be able to help you with medication that will stop the psychic attacks.

Bipolar? Risperidone seems to work.

• Like 1

I have moved out already there's no cameras installed in my new room but i can still hear their voices also hear his thoughts as mine 

16 hours ago, openozy said:

While I'm a strong believer in the paranormal I think your mate is trying to stand over you and make you fearful of him.He cannot do any of the things mentioned and your belief that he can is the only power he has over you.If he keeps trying to do spells on you it will come back ten fold on him.If you fear nothing as far as this stuff goes it can never harm you.All the things you are worried about are just his suggestion.What I suggest is you find new roomates or move,I think they are just trying to kick you out.

pretty sure he can control my body movements and breathing 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, freetoroam said:

After? As in kill you after you kill him?

No he can't, but you can dream about him.

No, he can not. But you can think he can, all he has to do is look at you and you start to freak yourself out. 

do you have any experience with telepathy or psychic attacks i would like to know more about it 

Just now, Rayban said:

do you have any experience with telepathy or psychic attacks i would like to know more about it 

Psychic attacks only exist if you believe they do. Which means they are a fabrication of your own imagination. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Psychic attacks only exist if you believe they do. Which means they are a fabrication of your own imagination. 

Pretty sure it's real and not some mental illness it sounds crazy but there's other people who have had similar experiences 

12 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

i was learning to play the piano lol medication to stop psychic attacks sounds like a medication for a mental illness 

22 minutes ago, Rayban said:

Pretty sure it's real and not some mental illness it sounds crazy but there's other people who have had similar experiences 

Doesn't necessarily mean mental illness. If you're constantly thinking that your under some psychic assault, you "create" the symptoms.  It's a nocebo effect. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Rayban said:

I am pretty good at reading body language and can understand facial expressions.

It is likely you and your room mate are doing just that, but you think it is telepathy, its not.

Most people give off their feelings through their facial expressions, body language, general mannerism and even what they say, some give off these signs a lot more than they realise. 

Your room mate can likely read your emotions purely by your behaviour, it has nothing to do with being telepathic.

There are people who make money out of pretending they can read peoples minds or read their future, what they do is actually read the above signs.

All you and your flat mate are doing are reading each others signs, and some of  those signs very often show what you are thinking.

Here is an example to what i mean,  look at these pictures and tell me what you see, 

face-expressions-man-different-male-260n

By reading the facial expressions will give you an idea what is going on in someones mind, it is as simple as that and it is not telepathy. Add body language and mannerism and anyone can generally tell what is going on in their head. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I am pretty good at reading body language and can understand facial expressions.

It is likely you and your room mate are doing just that, but you think it is telepathy, its not.

Most people give off their feelings through their facial expressions, body language, general mannerism and even what they say, some give off these signs a lot more than they realise. 

Your room mate can likely read your emotions purely by your behaviour, it has nothing to do with being telepathic.

There are people who make money out of pretending they can read peoples minds or read their future, what they do is actually read the above signs.

All you and your flat mate are doing are reading each others signs, and some of  those signs very often show what you are thinking.

Here is an example to what i mean,  look at these pictures and tell me what you see, 

face-expressions-man-different-male-260n

By reading the facial expressions will give you an idea what is going on in someones mind, it is as simple as that and it is not telepathy. Add body language and mannerism and anyone can generally tell what is going on in their head. 

yes but i've moved out and i don't see him anymore i can just hear his voices and his thoughts as mine 

16 minutes ago, Rayban said:

yes but i've moved out and i don't see him anymore i can just hear his voices and his thoughts as mine 

If you do not see him anymore, how can you possibly know his thoughts if he can not confirm it?

It sounds like you have this guy fixed in your head too much. 

You need to move on with your life and forget about him and what he did to you. 

But before you do that:

Can you give me one example of what you  think he was thinking recently? 

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I found it funny that the US army did infact experiment with psychics and "remote viewers" for the national security during the Vietnam war. There is even a movie about it called men that stare on goats. 

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

I found it funny that the US army did infact experiment with psychics and "remote viewers" for the national security during the Vietnam war. There is even a movie about it called men that stare on goats. 

And it was a massive waste of money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Which is exactly what the Russians intended.....

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Which is exactly what the Russians intended.....

They wasted their own money doing the exact same thing. Nothing more than a urinating contest.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

They wasted their own money doing the exact same thing. Nothing more than a urinating contest.

So we thought, but it was a big "pony show" to distract us from their nuclear program. Russia is more pragmatic and practical than the U.S. They don't waste a dime. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The movie or :-p

• Like 1