Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic attack! Need help!

Rayban

2 hours ago, Rayban said:

pretty sure he can control my body movements and breathing 

He probably can,whether its paranormal or not he cant do this without you being part of it.Your fear of it is making it real for you so if you want it to stop don't give this any thought or fear to feed on.Thats all you need to do.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, freetoroam said:

If you do not see him anymore, how can you possibly know his thoughts if he can not confirm it?

It sounds like you have this guy fixed in your head too much. 

You need to move on with your life and forget about him and what he did to you. 

But before you do that:

Can you give me one example of what you  think he was thinking recently? 

it's going to sound crazy but i know it's him because we talk i can hear their voices and they can hear mine 
he's friendly sometimes but most of the time he is a bully we talk about everyday things but most of the time he just makes fun of what i'm doing or people around me 

8 hours ago, openozy said:

He probably can,whether its paranormal or not he cant do this without you being part of it.Your fear of it is making it real for you so if you want it to stop don't give this any thought or fear to feed on.Thats all you need to do.

that's what everyone tells me but he is really good at grabbing my attention any tips? is there a way to fight it? i've tried it successfully once by "fighting" the energetic pressure on my crown chakra  but he keeps coming back 

4 minutes ago, Rayban said:

it's going to sound crazy but i know it's him because we talk i can hear their voices and they can hear mine 
he's friendly sometimes but most of the time he is a bully we talk about everyday things but most of the time he just makes fun of what i'm doing or people around me 

You said you moved out and do not see him. ????

7 hours ago, Rayban said:

yes but i've moved out and i don't see him anymore i can just hear his voices and his thoughts as mine 

If you no longer live there, get him out of your head and stop any form of contact, eg: social media.

It does sound like he did bully you and to an extent you have a fixation on him.

He never read your mind, he read you and bullied you because he saw your weaknesses. 

It does sound like a fixation boardering on a crush. 

7 hours ago, Rayban said:

i can just hear his voices and his thoughts as mine 

Can you give an example please? 

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

earlier today when i was working out he drops b****y comments on how much weight i lift etc . other times he's friendly as he can be he doesn't say much or even compliments me and takes it back immediately   

You said you moved out and do not see him. ????

If you no longer live there, get him out of your head and stop any form of contact, eg: social media.

It does sound like he did bully you and to an extent you have a fixation on him.

He never read your mind, he read you and bullied you because he saw your weaknesses. 

It does sound like a fixation boardering on a crush. 

i know he did not read my mind but he can hear my thoughts as his (apparently) and i can hear his thoughts as mine. Crush? he is a guy and i'm not gay

he can also control my eye movements like just the right eye sometimes or the left which i have never been able to do or my breathing when i'm meditating it is kind of like a "energetic" pressure i feel on my body that he can move around  he also says he can see me but i don't believe that 

Edited by Rayban

1 hour ago, Rayban said:

that's what everyone tells me but he is really good at grabbing my attention any tips? is there a way to fight it? i've tried it successfully once by "fighting" the energetic pressure on my crown chakra  but he keeps coming back 

If you are religious you could use prayer to protect yourself.I think you are just overly sensitive,maybe an empath but you really need not to think about this guy at all.If you believe its real you also have the ability to ignore it,give it no energy and it will be gone,there is no more advice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rayban said:

earlier today when i was working out he drops b****y comments on how much weight i lift etc . other times he's friendly as he can be he doesn't say much or even compliments me and takes it back immediately   

i know he did not read my mind but he can hear my thoughts as his (apparently) and i can hear his thoughts as mine. Crush? he is a guy and i'm not gay

Ok more of an infatuation than a crush.

You do not have to be gay, you could be infatuated by him, it does sound that way. Maybe he is gay and saw your infatuation, if he did not like it, then that is when the bullying started. 

On 5/19/2019 at 9:22 PM, Alchopwn said:

I have an important question.  Before all this started, how were you feeling and what were you doing?

I would also point out that if your attacker has put up cameras around the house, he doesn't need to be psychic to learn your secrets, he just has to watch you. 

The whole environment sounds pretty toxic and you should move out.  You should also probably check in with a psychologist or psychiatrist and explain the problem to them, as they will likely be able to help you with medication that will stop the psychic attacks.

6 hours ago, Rayban said:

he can also control my eye movements like just the right eye sometimes or the left which i have never been able to do or my breathing when i'm meditating it is kind of like a "energetic" pressure i feel on my body that he can move around  he also says he can see me but i don't believe that 

That seems very specific.  Does this only happen when you are meditating?

14 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

That seems very specific.  Does this only happen when you are meditating?

no, i can feel the pressure throughout the day. but i can feel it best when i'm meditating 

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 11:51 AM, AXJ said:

Some things don't have to be proven and exist.

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 12:16 PM, XenoFish said:

Prove it.

Behave yourself!

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Rayban said:

no, i can feel the pressure throughout the day. but i can feel it best when i'm meditating 

That proves what I've been saying, when you focus your mind on it, it is stronger.So if you don't think about it at all it wont exist.If you really want this gone you will try this but I have a feeling your enjoying it.I guarantee when you meditate its your main focus.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, acute said:

Behave yourself!

Yeah, I checked the paper work. The main office. Nope, can't do that. You do not have the right level of clearance to authorize behavioral change.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, openozy said:

That proves what I've been saying, when you focus your mind on it, it is stronger.So if you don't think about it at all it wont exist.If you really want this gone you will try this but I have a feeling your enjoying it.I guarantee when you meditate its your main focus.

in a way i think i am but do you have any experience with a psychic attack i would like to know how he's hearing my thoughts i mean is it two way? can i hear his thoughts the same way he can hear mine? is there a hidden thought stream i don't know about? 

5 hours ago, openozy said:

also since we're on friendlier terms since the last few days he wants me to argue with him to "practice" arguing is that a good idea? i think it will deepen the connection and make it harder for him to leave me alone 

5 minutes ago, Rayban said:

in a way i think i am but do you have any experience with a psychic attack i would like to know how he's hearing my thoughts i mean is it two way? can i hear his thoughts the same way he can hear mine? is there a hidden thought stream i don't know about? 

No. The earth magnetic field dwarfs our own bio-electromagnetic field. Anything "projected" is powerless. Which means no one is reading your thoughts, no one is sending you thoughts. The only things that could possibly be going on is mere suggestion and body language. 

Just now, Rayban said:

also since we're on friendlier terms since the last few days he wants me to argue with him to "practice" arguing is that a good idea? i think it will deepen the connection and make it harder for him to leave me alone 

You seriously need to get away from this situation. Whatever the heck it really is. Sounds like an abusive relationship to me.

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

No. The earth magnetic field dwarfs our own bio-electromagnetic field. Anything "projected" is powerless. Which means no one is reading your thoughts, no one is sending you thoughts. The only things that could possibly be going on is mere suggestion and body language. 

but how? we don't see each other at all 

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You seriously need to get away from this situation. Whatever the heck it really is. Sounds like an abusive relationship to me.

I'm trying to but the thing is i haven't seen him in 3 months the only contact we have with each other is telepathy if that's what it is 

2 minutes ago, Rayban said:

I'm trying to but the thing is i haven't seen him in 3 months the only contact we have with each other is telepathy if that's what it is 

I think you honestly need psychiatric help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rayban said:

Your not listening to any advice here so makes me think you have a medical condition,its a rare case when I agree with XenoFish  above,very rare.Or you may have some underlying attraction for him as freetoroam thought or a combination of the two.I don't care and I'm sick of advising you ATB.

How to stop a "psychic attack" ? First step, stop assuming any such thing exists.

8 hours ago, openozy said:

Your not listening to any advice here so makes me think you have a medical condition,its a rare case when I agree with XenoFish  above,very rare.Or you may have some underlying attraction for him as freetoroam thought or a combination of the two.I don't care and I'm sick of advising you ATB.

i wish i could just stop thinking about them it's probably going to take a while because they're really good at grabbing attention also i will see a psychiatrist soon i just don't want to be drugged i think they make me stupid i'm not really looking for advice i would like to know his perspective, what's going on with me and how telepathy works for example if he can hear my thoughts why can't i hear his? why can i only hear the thoughts he "chooses" to send me i don't even know if it's that or is it me thinking in his brain and him thinking in mine?