Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic attack! Need help!

Rayban

8 hours ago, Habitat said:

How to stop a "psychic attack" ? First step, stop assuming any such thing exists.

i don't necessarily think it's a psychic attack it's more of a telepathic attack, i would like to know how it works and how to cut the connection 

17 minutes ago, Rayban said:

i don't necessarily think it's a psychic attack it's more of a telepathic attack, i would like to know how it works and how to cut the connection 

I can't see that the name makes any difference, there is no known mechanism to read thoughts, or implant thoughts from afar, it is just a supposition for which there is no confirmatory evidence.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:45 AM, XenoFish said:

And it was a massive waste of money.

Oh come now, the movie wasn't THAT bad...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rayban said:

Why do I get the feeling that all this talk of psychic attacks, is you avoiding a real issue in your life. 

On 21/05/2019 at 5:58 PM, Rayban said:

i just don't want to be drugged i think they make me stupid

But it will give us a rest from your brain numbing posts.

On 5/19/2019 at 12:14 AM, Rayban said:

I am dealing with a psychic attack
it started a few months ago my roommate stole my hard drive and installed cameras in my house (it sound like paranoia but it really isn't i've confirmed it multiple times)
i was really mad at him and i said i would kill him he heard me because of the cameras and he got really paranoid and wanted to kill me after
i think i connected with them telepathically somehow i could see visions of them doing things I've had visions before but i didn't think i was telepathic i just do chakras
now i can hear their (the roommate and his girlfriend) voices and his thoughts as mine He says he can influence or control my visions (I'm not sure)
He see through my eyes and see my memories too (he told me that) but i don't think it's true.I know he can control my body and eye movements and breathing for sure 
He knows all my secrets. He says he uses NLP too to get me to think . We both think i'm the telepathic attacker since i connected to him first and he started doing chakras after
and he's the receiver and he has turned it around to attack me. I don't think he can see my memories or visions since i am not sending him anything it doesn't make sense
i think all he can do is hear my thoughts and lead the conversation where i think of something he wants and sub-vocalize it. This psychic attack goes on all day starts from when i wake up until i go back to sleep
i have A LOT of questions about this:
What does he feel like when he sends me his thoughts?
Can he influence my Dreams?
Can he constantly see what i visualize or think about or see my memories? 
What does a telepathic attacker feel like is it the same way the receiver does? 
Is it just thoughts or can he constantly see my memories? 
How do you end the connection? 
is it a two way or one way connection?
How does one control anothers body movements psychically? 
is there a way to stop or block an ongoing telepathic connection? 
How does one tell apart the attackers thoughts from their own?

It is your house, kick him and his cameras out!  He is manipulating you.

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2019 at 2:21 AM, Habitat said:

I can't see that the name makes any difference, there is no known mechanism to read thoughts, or implant thoughts from afar, it is just a supposition for which there is no confirmatory evidence.

You aren't helping.  There are ways to do what you say is impossible, but it is not necessary and I think in this case that is not what is happening.  Even so, why insist that someone is wrong when they are asking for help?  It is a sign of weakness to do that.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

You aren't helping.  There are ways to do what you say is impossible, but it is not necessary and I think in this case that is not what is happening.  Even so, why insist that someone is wrong when they are asking for help?  It is a sign of weakness to do that.

You think it is possible for someone to maliciously implant thoughts "telepathically" into the mind of another or read the thoughts of another ? Someone with whom they are having no contact of any kind ? I think you should illustrate this with examples, because I think the default position has to be that it is not the case. Otherwise the world as we know it, would be turned on its head. So, what are these "ways" you speak of ?

16 minutes ago, Habitat said:

You think it is possible for someone to maliciously implant thoughts "telepathically" into the mind of another or read the thoughts of another ? Someone with whom they are having no contact of any kind ? I think you should illustrate this with examples, because I think the default position has to be that it is not the case. Otherwise the world as we know it, would be turned on its head. So, what are these "ways" you speak of ?

Why bother.  You have made up our mind and nothing I say will change it.  Do some research, and remember that wikipedia is not a reliable source for anything.  You are avoiding my main point, but then maybe you can't understand it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is your house, kick him and his cameras out!  He is manipulating you.

They don’t share a living space. He (rayban) has moved out and there are no cameras in his current room. He hasn’t seen him in 3 months. 

15 hours ago, openozy said:

But it will give us a rest from your brain numbing posts.

if u can't help why are u on here replying to my posts? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

do you have experience with psychic attacks? since your profile says remote viewing 

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Why bother.  You have made up our mind and nothing I say will change it.  Do some research, and remember that wikipedia is not a reliable source for anything.  You are avoiding my main point, but then maybe you can't understand it.

If you want to encourage someone exhibiting classic symptoms of paranoia, to believe they  are under telepathic "mind control", I won't be joining you. It would be far better to eliminate the more mundane possibilities, before embarking on this excursion into the bizarre.

OP, you need to ask yourself why you are allowing this to go on. You say there has been zero contact of any kind between you so it is only n your head that he makes these claims and does these things. If this is true, you need to talk to your psychiatrist and get back on meds, no matter how you dislike how they make you feel before you hurt yourself or someone else. Man up and deal with it (or woman up, if you are female).

You are displaying classic paranoia symptoms here, or else you are lying. You are in the trap of finding the victim mentality to be a familiar habit. Nobody can fix those things but you. Get back into therapy and take those meds you do not like, and maybe also take up meditation classes to learn a tool to calm you down and give you some perspective.

That is my own best, most loving advice. I have dealt with "psychic attacks" myself when I was younger and less aware. You won't believe it now, but if you could flip to the later chapters in life experience that simply, you would find out what I eventually did- we do it to ourselves. We are, for the most part, our own demons. See your doctor, consider meditation and maybe also read up on Carl Jung's shadow work. That is the answer if you actually work it hard and are able to grasp it well. You have that power, to get things right.

If not, there is no help out here, no matter how good the forum may be. The few Adepts here are not going to come and save you because you will fall right back to it the way things stand now. This is all about you.

I wish you peace, healing and clarity.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

The few Adepts here are not going to come and save you because you will fall right back to it the way things stand now. This is all about you.

That's why I didn't say a thing.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

That's why I didn't say a thing.....

lol

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rayban said:

if u can't help why are u on here replying to my posts? 

I tried to help but you don't listen.

One thing I think you need to try first is a survey to make sure you are in good mental health.  I am worried that you sound a bit schizophrenic Rayban, so try using this quick test to see if you should consider the services of a shrink or not:

Schizophrenia Test

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

They don’t share a living space. He (rayban) has moved out and there are no cameras in his current room. He hasn’t seen him in 3 months. 

Oh, I never remember to look at the dates on the posts.  So is he ok now?

13 hours ago, Rayban said:

do you have experience with psychic attacks? since your profile says remote viewing 

I do.  PM me if you want.

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Oh, I never remember to look at the dates on the posts.  So is he ok now?

Doesn’t sound like it to me, the OP says he hears the other persons thoughts and the other person can control his body and eyes.  So no, I don’t think he’s ok. 

• Like 2

I've noticed over the years that people will deny a mental illness by claiming its a psychic ability. 

If they hear voices, they'll claim it's telepathy.

6 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

One thing I think you need to try first is a survey to make sure you are in good mental health.  I am worried that you sound a bit schizophrenic Rayban, so try using this quick test to see if you should consider the services of a shrink or not:

Schizophrenia Test

Anybody who puts their email into that "test" is an idiot, unless you love spam. ANYTHING online that requires you to give your email to get the results is nothing but a scam to get you on a spam list.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Update: He can't control my eye movements or see my memories. he said it and i believed it he can only hear my thoughts probably in his head too the same way i can hear his i will go see a psychiatrist soon 

16 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Doesn’t sound like it to me, the OP says he hears the other persons thoughts and the other person can control his body and eyes.  So no, I don’t think he’s ok. 

• Like 1