Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic attack! Need help!

Rayban

17 hours ago, moonman said:

Anybody who puts their email into that "test" is an idiot, unless you love spam. ANYTHING online that requires you to give your email to get the results is nothing but a scam to get you on a spam list.

Didn't see that.  Sry.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been under attack like this before. It was a friend of mine but no longer. What i have learn about it is this. It is a deamon like thing thats tricks the person it is attached to that it is the persons own mental voice.  And it will pretend to be that person telepathy.  It will come and attact you when you notice it some way becuase it wants to stay hidden.  My advise is to be a christen becuase God has a whole army of protection of this type of attack. Used your energy to build boundary's around yourself and it.

• 1 month later...

@Rayban,

I know what you are going through. I am also a victim.

First of all, a demon has attached himself to you because demons love it when humans kill each other. I also have a feeling that they know it is impossible for humans to kill each other too so they enjoy the show. (You can't really kill another human without a gun. Your humanity just won't allow it.)

I myself am trying to figure out how to detach demons from myself. Email me at *snip*. I want to keep in contact with you. I am also learning how to deal with these experiences.

You have to stop listening to those voices the demon creates for you. It seems to me that your roommate was afflicted with a demon for having a wicked heart. Avoid all form of communications with him. The telepathy is unproven. Demons can connect to each other like that but not humans. A CIA document has proven that humans can do it but never mentioned once about invisible people walking around attaching themselves to human.

Again, email me, Rayban. We can help each other.

Edited by Saru
Best not to post personal details - members can PM you if they want to contact you directly.

• 4 months later...

Rayban- I 100% BELIEVE you!! I am dealing with the exact same thing RIGHT now- it's probably not your roommate.  I have been dealing with the SAME EXACT THING! I have gained information and we can help each other! I believe I know who they are. I am in PA.  I realize how this looks to everyone else who has not had this happen. He looks like a troll- I probably look like a troll and a huge ******* because people will think I'm crazy or messing with a person with mental illness-that's NOT the case.  This is real.  It happened. It's happening. It needs to stop. To rayban and any other people who see this and heave dealt and are dealing with the same thing please contact me!

Edited by dc7748
  • Thanks 2

On 12/1/2019 at 4:43 PM, dc7748 said:

Rayban- I 100% BELIEVE you!! I am dealing with the exact same thing RIGHT now- it's probably not your roommate.  I have been dealing with the SAME EXACT THING! I have gained information and we can help each other! I believe I know who they are. I am in PA.  I realize how this looks to everyone else who has not had this happen. He looks like a troll- I probably look like a troll and a huge ******* because people will think I'm crazy or messing with a person with mental illness-that's NOT the case.  This is real.  It happened. It's happening. It needs to stop. To rayban and any other people who see this and heave dealt and are dealing with the same thing please contact me!

Bro, I am trapped in the exact same situation. I've had dreams fortelling that it would happen and ever since I became victim to this, my life has been a living nightmare. I had 1 dream that explained what I would have to do in order to remove the persons energy from my conciousness, but its not what you would like to hear. If its possible for you to message me, could you please do so via email *snip* <--- this goes for anyone else facing the same situation without a sense of direction as to how to get the problem solved.

And no, this is not a ******* troll and I am not mentally ill. It is not a case of schizophrenia as much as the symptoms are similar. I hope to get into contact with other people trapped in the same situation so we can learn more about how to escape from the circumstance

Byee

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal details - members can PM you if they want to contact you directly.
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 6:43 PM, dc7748 said:

Do you use whatsapp/telegram. If not, can i message you on instagram. I am surprisingly facing the same situation

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Rayban

I believe you and I no exactly what you're going through, I am a victim to this.

its called psychic stalking, look it up its should be on urban dictionary somewhere. 

I too need answers because I have been getting very lucid vivid dreams from this person 

and Ive been hearing his mental voice in my head and been having telepathy with this person, hes an evil guy.

i would explain the whole story but its just to much to say.

its been happening for this whole year. Please contact me we could help each other *snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal details - members can PM you if they want to contact you directly.

PSYCHIC STALKING 

A psychic stalker is someone who stalks you in the psychic realm. They cast spells to help their ghosts follow you around everywhere you go. They can see out of your eyes, and they never leave you alone. Not even in your sleep. They even stalk you in your dreams. They hear what you hear, see what you see, smell what you smell, and taste what you taste. 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=psychic stalker

Never mind heres the definition!!!

• Thanks 1

They do everything except pay your bills ?

It's no super power, and it's nothing I would ever joke about! Infact it's something your made to believe you should never tell anyone, like your soul is at risk! 

Infact it's made me.feel mad so much infact that I booked my self in to a place for help and they couldn't help me, so if anyone suffering with this wants to connect then I'm here! And I've tried helping my self! 

Please let's connect 

Thanks Lottie ✌

Stay head strong they hate it 

• Like 1

Telepathy is real, Rayban and the only option you have to survive this is an ole Jamaican remedy of rubbing scotch bonnet peppers under your arm pits and drinking straight rum through a straw. A bottle should do it. 

• 7 months later...
On 1/2/2020 at 4:23 PM, Lottie84 said:

It's no super power, and it's nothing I would ever joke about! Infact it's something your made to believe you should never tell anyone, like your soul is at risk! 

Infact it's made me.feel mad so much infact that I booked my self in to a place for help and they couldn't help me, so if anyone suffering with this wants to connect then I'm here! And I've tried helping my self! 

Please let's connect 

Thanks Lottie ✌

Stay head strong they hate it 

Lottie please pm me I would like to talk to you about info that could possibly help my husband and I

• 4 months later...

Hey. What’s ur status? Have things gotten better?

I am a expert by no means, but I understand to a better degree than most, if not everyone here.

1. It sounds like you are a Psychic Empath. Giving you the benefit of the doubt in terms of being a troll, you are experiencing obsession. There is not a ton of research available, but it is referenced in Dion Fortuna’s Psychic Self Defense. It’s a lesser form of possession. It’s based on an attacker establishing “rapport” with a victim. The increase in camera technology is likely going to lead to more cases like the one you’re experiencing.

2. “Crazy” is based on whether you can function in society in which you live. I know it’s hard, but it’s up to you to make sure you’re not labeled as such. Take care of yourself and uphold your image. If it helps at all, many of the people in this society live insanity.. this may be a your path to come out and “awaken” completely to a much more enlightening life. Life is a wave. The down times make the up times all the more sweet

3. Times are changing. People are more connected to each other and information than ever before. The people who are calling you crazy and saying there is no evidence for such phenomenon are going to exist until someone with a suit and tie (or a politician) announces it on the news.. and as a government, if I understand this exists, why would I announce it without a way to regulate or profit from it?

With that being said, I will give you the ideas that will help you. You need to re-establish spiritual power. Here are some methods:

1. YouTube video by a beautiful young lady: Transmute Energetic Intrusions and psychic attacks. Start using your voice to command your energy. As soon as you hear the voice, remind your body aloud that you want to disconnect from the source.

2. Prayer. In case you aren’t specifically religious, I’ll give you two that I like:

“I seek refuge with the Lord of daybreak, from the evil of what He has created, And from the evil of the dark night when it penetrates, And from the evil of the blowers (men or women) into knots, And from the evil of an envious one when he envies.”

“I seek refuge with the Sustainer of men, the Sovereign of men, the God of men, from the evil of the whispering, elusive tempter who whispers in the hearts of men, from all [temptation to evil by] invisible forces as well as men.”

3. Environment. You’re a psychic Empath. That’s the only reason they are able to connect with you. Let your body does what it does in an environment that you want it to. Go into nature is number one. Just spend time as much time there as possible. Sleeping/eating/activities ect. Get around or create high vibrations if youre in a city (I hear cactus is a good plant to keep around). Also, if you dilute nitric acid (mentioned in Dion Fortune’s book) it may help. Consecrated salt and vinegar is suggested as a less powerful substitute.

4. Staying active. I’m sure you’ve noticed that these attacks persist the more time you spend thinking about whether they can hear you. Get into the gym, start some form of martial arts, start creating/thinking of ideas you’re into, read books that spark your interest, GARDEN – get dirty. There’s a reason why cats/dogs roll around in the grass.

5. Make a Witches Bottle. Maybe do this first. Glass. Splinters Trash. Nasty stuff. Liquor. reference defense against the dark by Emily Carlin for the specific ritual.. but a good option maybe to add Cayenne Pepper as an extra “**** off” present.

6. Keep a positive attitude. You’re going to have to fight. Remember, it takes more energy to attack than it does to defend. You have to wear the attacker’s resources down. I’m not sure if someone is really spending all day attacking you, but remember adaptation is key. The potato and egg are boiled with two vastly different results.. what are you going to become from this??

Good luck. If there’s anyone that wants to talk more about this or just want someone to talk to regarding their own experience, message me. I'd love to keep in contact with anyone experiencing this phenomenon 

Edited by Sleeps
want to remove my email
  • Like 1

"I don't think he can see my memories or visions since i am not sending him anything it doesn't make sense"

Wait...

He stole your hard drive and installed cameras in your house? Sounds more like a cyber attack than a psychic attack, and like he's harassing you and/or stalking you.

Maybe you should tell him to give you your property back and stop watching you on camera, or you'll report him?

I read the rest of your posts. I'd stay away from that person and tell him to stay away from you. You may be experiencing paranoia because of him basically practicing psychological torture on you. Stay.away.

Edited by Hyperionxvii

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2019 at 6:02 AM, Rayban said:

I have moved out already there's no cameras installed in my new room but i can still hear their voices also hear his thoughts as mine 

There is plenty of medication out there that will stop these psychic attacks.  You just need to find a trustworthy psychiatrist to provide you with the right prescription and your psychic attacker's ability to use their power on you will fail due to your new alchemical defense.  I've seen it many times.

• 1 year later...

There is some good advice above.

Prayer...

Stay Busy ....

Positive Attitude...

get a Charm and carry it (make it yourself, to maximize ti's energy

Just like in the real world, there are *******s everywhere. The best defense is a good offence. But you are a LONG WAY from being able to attack.

Work on your defenses: 

1) Learn to focus your will power, and Learn to control your emotions:  Spiritual Yoga training will help with both of these.

You can stop the connection through reading a good book (mental focus), exercise (physical focus), breathing exercises (emotional focus)

Learn to control your dreams, through conscious, visual control:  When you dream, and you become conscious of the dream, raise your hand and look at it in the dream, from there you will espand you dream control to being able to "change channels" like a TV and make the dream unfold under your control completely (complete dream control take time).

This is the basics "exercises" needed to protect yourself, not all inclusive. Unfortunately those with the knowledge do NOT teach.  The know does exist in the Akashic Records (finding the records is easy, when you find yourself in the great black emptiness; keep going to the other side; the records interact with each person on a personal level - mine appears as computer hardware, my friend interacts with visual music)

Everything cited here has multiple levels of information that will become clear as you advance your skills. 

One last word from a Gypsy, Don't wait for life to happen, Live your Life 

The level of disappointment I feel in regards to my species is bottomless. The lengths they'll go to avoid facing real problems. 

• Like 2

I see one guy with at least eight different user accounts having a conversation with himself. If that isn't a documented example of psychosis, I'm not sure what would be.

Go see a doctor, Rayban. Take Black-Feather Gypsy/Sleeps/Lottie84/2raw/Walter47/dc7748/Melissamuro/glrecom/ with you. At least it's convenient to get all of you into one appointment.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

There certainly are many members here who certainly do not face the reality of their own problems. However I suppose it’s easier to hide from oneself and give advice or poke fun at others than too correct the issues one personally has, kind of sad!:(

Edited by Manwon Lender