Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Desertrat56

Cern and time line jumping

233 posts in this topic

Coil
17 hours ago, lightly said:

Luckily I'm not well read on the subjects being discussed so, I still know that the past is not "fixed"...the past is Gone.  Bricks are fixed.       And...the future is not predetermined...ever.    ;)

If future events were not known, then where do the correct predictions about future events come from?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So what’s the Eye of Agamato then?

What is it?

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
13 minutes ago, Coil said:

If future events were not known, then where do the correct predictions about future events come from?

Las Vegas!

• Like 1

lightly
6 hours ago, Coil said:

Hmm, interesting point and a very good question Coil.  My statement seems to have been an overstatement and oversimplification.  ?

so, let me complicate it if I may?  Very true about some predictions coming "true" ...but ,to what degree or extent or exact form ?     There are Always variables?   So, the exact future can never be predicted? . . . or known .  ..  . ever.    ?   *  .

eta:   I 'm thinkin  your thinking about God knowing and predicting the future ?   Pretty good PREdiction?;)     and ,personally,  I don't feel all knowing enough to argue that point :P

Edited by lightly

Coil
2 hours ago, lightly said:

Hmm, interesting point and a very good question Coil.  My statement seems to have been an overstatement and oversimplification.  ?

so, let me complicate it if I may?  Very true about some predictions coming "true" ...but ,to what degree or extent or exact form ?     There are Always variables?   So, the exact future can never be predicted? . . . or known .  ..  . ever.    ?   *  .

eta:   I 'm thinkin  your thinking about God knowing and predicting the future ?   Pretty good PREdiction?;)     and ,personally,  I don't feel all knowing enough to argue that point :P

Predictions of the future exist because not all people are limited only by the present moment and having a higher mind can see further. After all, if you climb a mountain, a wider view unfolds than below. Our world is just a world of manifestation of those events that were conceived by God and have already happened there and they reach the Earth after some time. Therefore, if you rise in the spirit, you can definitely see our future.
In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna tells Arjuna to kill his relatives on the battlefield because they are already killed in the spiritual world.
It has already been written several times on the forum that our mind splits time into the past, present and future due to its limitations but for God there is no division, it totally covers all the lifetimes of the universe and it looks like one action, like one present moment.

• Like 1

stereologist
On 12/3/2019 at 2:45 AM, Coil said:

Science

stereologist
22 hours ago, Coil said:

Predictions of the future exist because not all people are limited only by the present moment and having a higher mind can see further. After all, if you climb a mountain, a wider view unfolds than below. Our world is just a world of manifestation of those events that were conceived by God and have already happened there and they reach the Earth after some time. Therefore, if you rise in the spirit, you can definitely see our future.
In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna tells Arjuna to kill his relatives on the battlefield because they are already killed in the spiritual world.
It has already been written several times on the forum that our mind splits time into the past, present and future due to its limitations but for God there is no division, it totally covers all the lifetimes of the universe and it looks like one action, like one present moment.

You realize that this is just one big non sequitur, right? The conclusions do not follow from the premises.

The notion of past present and future are concepts used to describe relative time and are not limitations of our thinking.

No one sees the future. Predictions of the future are made by many people such as financial planners, the weather forecasters, political lip flappers.

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/john_kenneth_galbraith_391543

The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ocpaul20

I think time is something we all agree to experience when we come into this reality but it does not really exist for us as spiritual beings, only for us as physical beings. Of course, this is all about how you see your world and how you experience it so it will be individuals interpreting their physical experience. Some people on here will understand, and some more science-focused people will call it woo and disregard it all.

For those who do OOB travel, it seems physical reality as we experience it is something which is not fixed and can be manipulated to some extent.

I believe time lines change all the time and we jump from one to another. One of Richard Bach's books tries to explain this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1