Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Desertrat56

Cern and time line jumping

215 posts in this topic

moonman
49 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

To begin with I have an engineering degree (maths, physics, chemistry, etc). Engineers do not discover laws of physics, they find ways of applying them. As such QM is heavily present within electrical engineering subjects because wave mechanics is used in everything from building power supplies to creating computer chips. Lasers, microwave ovens, stealth fighter bombers, x-ray machines, transistors, nuclear power, and many more come from QM being applied by engineers.

Next, you dont even know the basics of QM. You have come here, noticed it being mentioned, maybe had a look at one or two websites which you haven't fully understood, and are now intervening here claiming to know all about something which you obviously dont as evidenced by the contents of your reply. I have nothing against free debate but at least educate yourself on the topic before claiming others are wrong.

The Quantum Eraser experiments are about erasing away the path the atomic particle took through the double slits. Erasing that information after the double slit barrier and finding it erased the path the atomic particle took through it, shows the past has been changed. Its one of the reasons why time travel is impossible because the past ceases to exist when information on it has been lost. It also presents the opportunity to change the past although even to a QM looking at the results of their experiments that is still far-out.

Adinkra symbols are used in physics to represent the error correction codes built into String Theory. When a quantum state collapses here its outcome is compatible with the rest of reality that exists elsewhere. There is no break where this part of reality is now incompatible with that part of reality. Those error correction codes are what prevent incompatibility and is evidence of super-symmetry.

You dont understand super-symmetry and it isn't one type of symmetry. I have already told you above that time travel is impossible and thats because if you run time backwards you dont get back to the original starting position. This is because when information on the past is lost then the past is lost too. Therefore time reversal symmetry is impossible and as a result no error correction codes exist for it. But many types of symmetry do exist, are proven in physics, and error correction codes are present within them to keep the here compatible with the there.

Those error correction codes are exactly the same (not similar, but the same) as the ones built into packets of information being sent across the internet by computer software. Its why the media flapped about at the time when they were discovered claiming it means we are living in a computer simulation or holographic universe. Of course, we arent living in those things, something far greater and more bizarre is going on with the nature of reality. And no quantum physicists has ever been able to figure out what it is that is going on.

Please cite an example of this quantum "error correction" compared to an example of the existing computer code. Should be easy since they are "exactly the same".

RabidMongoose
8 minutes ago, moonman said:

Please cite an example of this quantum "error correction" compared to an example of the existing computer code. Should be easy since they are "exactly the same".

I already linked to a peer reviewed paper and the wiki page showing them.

I warn that its abstract so you might not follow it all.

moonman
1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

I already linked to a peer reviewed paper and the wiki page showing them.

I warn that its abstract so you might not follow it all.

Those do not show anything about comparing computer code to "quantum code".

Since you seem to understand it so perfectly, go ahead and give us a brief comparison. Should be easy for you.

• Like 2

papageorge1
7 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Sure you want to know the truth. The problem is "the objective consideration" you think you're giving these matters is anything but. Look up "motivated reasoning" in the dictionary and there's a photo of papageorge. Go through the history of your posts and for every single subject you immediately favour the supernatural answer and claiming that "material science" can't answer it.

You favour the answer that you hope to be true, not the one that the evidence actually points to, and this thread is a perfect example of that.

Funny, I checked the dictionary myself and happened to see my photo under the "objective reasoning" entry. You are probably using that biased Skeptics Dictionary website.

• Haha 2

papageorge1
9 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Look up "motivated reasoning" in the dictionary and there's a photo of papageorge. 

I also happened to look up ‘acidic attitude’ and lo and behold....

XenoFish

Can't help myself.:lol:

f2b460f3f49c0fc7299097ceaaacf4ad.jpeg

• Haha 1

moonman
4 hours ago, moonman said:

Those do not show anything about comparing computer code to "quantum code".

Since you seem to understand it so perfectly, go ahead and give us a brief comparison. Should be easy for you.

And no response. As suspected, the whole "computer code=quantum code" idea is nonsense. If you can't even make a simple comparison, then it's obviously a load. It's simple enough to say they are the same, but when you have to show it - not so much.

• Like 2

stereologist
On 6/7/2019 at 5:40 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Cern is a huge hadron collider whose main purpose is to test quantum physics theories and hypothesis.  That is what quantum physics has to do with this.  The OP post was about people thinking Cern has changed the timeline and why I think that hasn't happened.  That is what quantum physics has to do with it.  Do your own research.

I known what colliders in general do. Thanks for explaining why you mentioned QM.

Trelane
Posted (edited)
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:40 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Cern is a huge hadron collider whose main purpose is to test quantum physics theories and hypothesis.  That is what quantum physics has to do with this.  The OP post was about people thinking Cern has changed the timeline and why I think that hasn't happened.  That is what quantum physics has to do with it.  Do your own research.

The OP obviously doesn't know that it's actually the Time Stone that changes timelines.:P

Edited by Trelane

Desertrat56
1 minute ago, Trelane said:

The Op obviously doesn't know that it's actually the Time Stone that does that.:P

I am the OP, and there is no time stone.  :lol:

• Like 1

Rlyeh
On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:18 AM, RabidMongoose said:

Those error correction codes are exactly the same (not similar, but the same) as the ones built into packets of information being sent across the internet by computer software.

So what error correction methods are used then?

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:18 AM, RabidMongoose said:

Its why the media flapped about at the time when they were discovered claiming it means we are living in a computer simulation or holographic universe. Of course, we arent living in those things, something far greater and more bizarre is going on with the nature of reality. And no quantum physicists has ever been able to figure out what it is that is going on.

The simulation argument and the holographic principle are completely unrelated.

jmccr8
On 5/19/2019 at 3:21 PM, RabidMongoose said:

Oh yeah, and have you ever noticed something odd going on with cars? You have cars coming towards you on the road, you look away at something for a short term, you look back and one of them has changed colour?

Hi RapidMongoose

Just thought you should consider that some people paint their cars to do that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChromaFlair

jmccr8

Manwon Lender
On 5/20/2019 at 12:43 AM, acute said:

I agree with the OP.  If a time-slip happened, how would we know?

We wouldn't know, so none of this makes any sense.

• Like 1

Desertrat56
9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Eactly the OP's point.

• Like 1

Robotic Jew
13 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

umm...hello? of course we would know because a book would have a different spelling and Sinbad would have one less movie role on his resume....obviously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1