Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An interesting explanation of Lazar's case

11 minutes ago, Ironside said:

''Incredible speeds and no sound!'':lol: Just a mushroom cloud about a mile down the road. Sure beats my Styrofoam/Petrol mixture!

My sister and I were so well known for it my stepparents were called as soon as something exploded. I worked at a gun and bow shop and we could take our dad's PX card up to Fort Dix and buy all the good stuff.

One of my hubcaps once came straight down in a blueberry field and sheared a farmer's side mirror clean off.  Stepmother kicked my butt. 

Didn't mess with the homemade napalm. That always backfired and burnt someone up.  

Edited by Piney
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Didn't mess with the homemade napalm. That always backfired and burnt someone up.  

You need to stay away from it, i agree ;)... Anyway enough of that. I don't want the Federal Police knocking at my door :lol:

Edited by Ironside
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ironside said:

I don't want the Federal Police knocking at my door :lol:

Edit that post. We don't need any injured kids. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Edit that post. We don't need any injured kids. 

Great point. :wacko: I get carried away sometimes....

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ironside said:

Great point. :wacko: I get carried away sometimes....

We have lots of young readers and you can't buy Pyrodex after 911. Not without a FFID at least. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ironside said:

I get carried away sometimes....

Actually so did my sister when she burnt me badly. We were done after that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Piney said:

Radioactive material.

You should see the circus when some unlicensed putz just has ammonium nitrate fertilizer. :yes:

Yeah, I know, Element 115 according to Lazar, otherwise known as Moscovium, tho sometimes shown as Unp or Ununpentium on dodgy periodic tables.  It was first synthesized in 2003 and there is a predicted island of stability for it, all just as Lazar said it would be back in the 1990s.  Incidentally, they never found any radioactive material.  Also, what triggered the raid?  Were the authorities tipped off or did they tap his phone?  I know that while Lazar has mentioned pocketing some 115 from S4, that he has never been caught with it, despite being raided multiple times.  The fact is that it should be an unstable element that would have decayed to uselessness a long time ago, so I ask again, why all the fuss?  Clearly there is more to this story.  I mean, the raids sort of prove that certain people know that stable 115 exists irl, when it has never been reported synthesized in any lab to date, and remains an unconfirmed possibility.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

Yeah, I know, Element 115 according to Lazar, otherwise known as Moscovium, tho sometimes shown as Unp or Ununpentium on dodgy periodic tables.  It was first synthesized in 2003 and there is a predicted island of stability for it, all just as Lazar said it would be back in the 1990s.  Incidentally, they never found any radioactive material.  Also, what triggered the raid?  Were the authorities tipped off or did they tap his phone?  I know that while Lazar has mentioned pocketing some 115 from S4, that he has never been caught with it, despite being raided multiple times.  The fact is that it should be an unstable element that would have decayed to uselessness a long time ago, so I ask again, why all the fuss?  Clearly there is more to this story.  I mean, the raids sort of prove that certain people know that stable 115 exists irl, when it has never been reported synthesized in any lab to date, and remains an unconfirmed possibility.

Go check my post on the previous page. He snuck it out of Los Alamos not S4, They did find radioactive material because he was selling it legally(Thallium). They were looking for "Toxic Poisons" (Thallium Sulfate) there is a couple of links back on page one. ^_^ and they most certaintly tapped his phone should we believe what he has said about the raid.

Edited by Ironside
The last part
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Go check my post on the previous page. He snuck it out of Los Alamos not S4, They did find radioactive material because he was selling it legally(Thallium). They were looking for "Toxic Poisons" (Thallium Sulfite) there is a couple of links back on page one. ^_^

That's good to know.  Look as I might, I couldn't find a decent source online.  I don't doubt that it was there, somewhere, but I just ran out of synonyms to keyword.  Are you completely sure it is Thallium Sulfite, not sulfate or sulphide?  I know Thallium Sulfate is a decent poison.  As far as I know, radioactive Thallium has a reasonable half-life and is used in Xray machines because it is less lethal than most radioactive substances.  Hardly worth a taskforce of 150 federal agents surely?  Thallium Sulfate is a decent poison, but very detectable.  On the whole, you'd think if you have a licence to handle the materials and the appropriate equipment, that it is more of a matter for OSHA if they think there's an issue, not the FBI.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Piney said:

My sister and I were so well known for it my stepparents were called as soon as something exploded. I worked at a gun and bow shop and we could take our dad's PX card up to Fort Dix and buy all the good stuff

One of my hubcaps once came straight down in a blueberry field and sheared a farmer's side mirror clean off.  Stepmother kicked my butt. 

LOL, sounds like my childhood chem hijinks.  We built a home-made Katyusha rack (link for those who don't know what a Katyusha rack is) and bombarded a bare hillside in Vermont one Summer.  The mudslide wasn't THAT big...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

That's good to know.  Look as I might, I couldn't find a decent source online.  I don't doubt that it was there, somewhere, but I just ran out of synonyms to keyword.  Are you completely sure it is Thallium Sulfite, not sulfate or sulphide?  I know Thallium Sulfate is a decent poison.  As far as I know, radioactive Thallium has a reasonable half-life and is used in Xray machines because it is less lethal than most radioactive substances.  Hardly worth a taskforce of 150 federal agents surely?  Thallium Sulfate is a decent poison, but very detectable.  On the whole, you'd think if you have a licence to handle the materials and the appropriate equipment, that it is more of a matter for OSHA if they think there's an issue, not the FBI.

Yeah i edited it to sulfate, thats what i meant originally. Just to clarify i half-heartedly believe they were after 115..They just used the poison angle as a cover.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ask and they shall provide.  Thanks Ironside.  Much obliged for the links buddy.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2019 at 10:00 AM, TrumanB said:

http://www.otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/

In short, he fabricated UFO and alien story to stay out of prison. Did you hear about this theory before?

I never heard this one but it makes more sense than the stuff he got famous for.

On 5/19/2019 at 12:22 PM, the13bats said:

yes, the b lazar stuff is well played out.

Yep, once you see it on Netflix lists it is done, :lol:

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2019 at 3:16 PM, the13bats said:

yep, and when he is all fully exposed i believe many dear true believers will be very deflated just how boring and mundane his real story is.

The reason they believe Bob Lazar and other stories is because the do have boring lives and no imagination.

• Thanks 1

On 6/30/2019 at 6:44 AM, Alchopwn said:

Interesting, but it doesn't explain why all of Lazar's personal information was completely expunged from public records, or why his home and place of work have been repeatedly raided by way too many agencies at the same time.  Having 150 members of 7 agencies swoop on your life multiple times is utter overkill, and completely disproportionate to the threat posed by one at-best mediocre p***-ant huckster (if this story is to be believed).  Clearly the US Federal Government considers Bob Lazar to be a threat.

As I have said elsewhere, the fear a government shows is a weapon against them.  Clearly the government wants to shut down Bob Lazar.  They have tried hard to discredit him, but their actions bely the fact that they fear him.  There are many intimate details of S4 that Lazar has revealed that have since been leaked and prove that Lazar had definitely been on the premises, but the government's ridicoulosuly over-the-top response to him is ample proof that he is legit.  Otherwise, why send a small army of Feds in SWAT gear when 2 local law enforcement guys in a Buick should suffice?

I have read those stories and I lived in the area he claimed to live in when those raids were described and for one thing there was no swat team in the East Mountains where he said he lived when his home was raided.  There is only 2 swat teams in the whole state and none of them would have gone that far out of their jurisdiction (one being about 250 miles away, the other 30 miles away).  And none of that made any sense.  He has been  making crap up for years.  Even his age is a lie as far as I can tell.

P.S.  I even think he was a made up person and they found some down and out bum to play the part.  I found demographic information on him on the internet about 10 years ago and it proved he was not in Los Alamos when he claimed to be working there. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

The reason they believe Bob Lazar and other stories is because the do have boring lives and no imagination.

I have a boring life but an overactive imagination so thats only a half truth... :P

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ironside said:

I have a boring life but an overactive imagination so thats only a half truth... :P

I have a mostly boring life and a very vivid imagination.  Are you saying you believe Bob Lazar?

And I have been privy to cover ups so I will never say they don't exist across the board but Bob Lazar is only believed by people who don't live in the area that he claims to live in.  (with the exception of a few I know who only get their news from the conspiracy websites and don't leave the house much)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have a mostly boring life and a very vivid imagination.  Are you saying you believe Bob Lazar?

And I have been privy to cover ups so I will never say they don't exist across the board but Bob Lazar is only believed by people who don't live in the area that he claims to live in.  (with the exception of a few I know who only get their news from the conspiracy websites and don't leave the house much)

Yes i do believe him. I dont believe any of his assumptions but i believe he did work on an advanced aircraft of some variety down in the desert. I still take it with a grain of salt as i do with most things. Those US navy patents kind of confirmed it in my mind. The technical notes in them are too uncanny to ignore. Like i said i believe him, I'm not trying to say it is the truth, rather i believe it is true ;) i like to speak in riddles

If the raid happened when the docu was being filmed then its totally possible one of the crew dropped an anonymous tip for some footage.

I mean, if we want to talk conspiracy, that's as good as the rest of them :) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

If the raid happened when the docu was being filmed then its totally possible one of the crew dropped an anonymous tip for some footage.

I mean, if we want to talk conspiracy, that's as good as the rest of them

Totally possible! Still they had countless FBI agents involved. I'm sure they dont just run on tips without anything to back it up right?

Edited by Ironside

1 hour ago, Ironside said:

Totally possible! Still they had countless FBI agents involved. I'm sure they dont just run on tips without anything to back it up right?

Well, it depends on the situation and who's in charge. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

P.S.  I even think he was a made up person and they found some down and out bum to play the part.  I found demographic information on him on the internet about 10 years ago and it proved he was not in Los Alamos when he claimed to be working there. 

Okay, so how does he have a story in the Los Alamos Paper about him, describing him as working there?  Lots of people have that clipping too.  I am not saying you're wrong, but how do you answer that?

On ‎1‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 11:34 AM, Ironside said:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20180229864A1/en bullcrap science hey? I might just be a nutcase connecting dots that don't exist. Read the first two or three paragraphs. Refer to Fig.1 to Fig.3. Do these not correlate to Lazar's claims about the craft's propulsion system he claims to have worked on? Maybe he just guessed. Maybe i should keep guessing the winning lottery numbers.

You're cherry picking.  Where is it powered by a magical element that releases antimatter when bombarded by protons?

Gravitational waves were hypothesised long before Lazar was born. 

• Like 1