Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An interesting explanation of Lazar's case

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

You're cherry picking.  Where is it powered by a magical element that releases antimatter when bombarded by protons?

Gravitational waves were hypothesised long before Lazar was born. 

Well i mean. That's his assumption. He said himself he never made it inside the reactor. he was just hypothesizing what was going on inside. He could have been wrong about his assumptions... Whats your take on the patents @Rlyeh? My line of thinking is its the navy trying to, so to speak reverse engineer the objects seen in the videos that have been floating around lately.

EDIT: Just the basic design is what i was referring too maybe not so much the inner workings of it. but some of it yes :) 

Edited by Ironside

1 minute ago, Ironside said:

Well i mean. That's his assumption. He said himself he never made it inside the reactor. he was just hypothesizing what was going on inside. He could have been wrong about his assumptions... Whats your take on the patents @Rlyeh? My line of thinking is its the navy trying to, so to speak reverse engineer the objects seen in the videos that have been floating around lately.

EDIT: Just the basic design is what i was referring too maybe not so much the inner workings of it. but some of it yes :) 

Patents are a way to protect an idea, other times it's abused by patent trolls for making money.  I think with the discovery of gravitational waves, it's being taken more seriously as a hypothetical form of propulsion.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Patents are a way to protect an idea, other times it's abused by patent trolls for making money.  I think with the discovery of gravitational waves, it's being taken more seriously as a hypothetical form of propulsion.

Awesome :) And that is probably the answer!

Edited by Ironside

On 6/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, Ironside said:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20180229864A1/en bullcrap science hey? I might just be a nutcase connecting dots that don't exist. Read the first two or three paragraphs. Refer to Fig.1 to Fig.3. Do these not correlate to Lazar's claims about the craft's propulsion system he claims to have worked on? Maybe he just guessed. Maybe i should keep guessing the winning lottery numbers.

I don't know. I don't know much to be honest. I believe his story. Now his story is not necessarily the truth but the story is true to him.

A patent does not mean it works. This looks like a variation on the Em-drive. That doesn't work either.

There are lots of BS patents out there. 

BTW, what do you see in the first 3 paragraphs other than statements unrelated to this particular device?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2019 at 11:03 PM, Ironside said:

The weird thing about this raid is it took place during the filming of Jeremy corbell's documentary. Two years after the investigation of the murder was concluded. The FBI supposedly played backed surveillance tapes of Lazar and Corbell discussing Moscovium the previous day. Lazar had stated he snuck some out of Los Alamos way back when on these tapes according to Mr. Corbell. Mr Knapp. and Mr. Lazar

He snuck out Muscovium which has a half life so short in a minute it is gone? Besides the muscovium produced amounts to something like 100 atoms.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 5:12 AM, Alchopwn said:

Yeah, I know, Element 115 according to Lazar, otherwise known as Moscovium, tho sometimes shown as Unp or Ununpentium on dodgy periodic tables.  It was first synthesized in 2003 and there is a predicted island of stability for it, all just as Lazar said it would be back in the 1990s.  Incidentally, they never found any radioactive material.  Also, what triggered the raid?  Were the authorities tipped off or did they tap his phone?  I know that while Lazar has mentioned pocketing some 115 from S4, that he has never been caught with it, despite being raided multiple times.  The fact is that it should be an unstable element that would have decayed to uselessness a long time ago, so I ask again, why all the fuss?  Clearly there is more to this story.  I mean, the raids sort of prove that certain people know that stable 115 exists irl, when it has never been reported synthesized in any lab to date, and remains an unconfirmed possibility.

Islands of stability have been predicted since the 1960s. Lazar was attempting to repeat what was well published at the time.

This inference seems completely without merit: " the raids sort of prove that certain people know that stable 115 exists". 

• Like 3

Anyone familiar with the nuclear shell model can work out Lazar didn't predict 115.  All he needed to do was come up with any atomic number that has yet to be synthesized.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Okay, so how does he have a story in the Los Alamos Paper about him, describing him as working there?  Lots of people have that clipping too.  I am not saying you're wrong, but how do you answer that?

I haven't seen that.  Did you see the actual paper from the Los Alamos library or UNM library archives or did you see it on the internet?

• Like 1

It seems that I've missed a lot of writing on my own topic. So, were there raids of Lazar and was it caused by the stuff he's been saying or he did something else illegal?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I haven't seen that.  Did you see the actual paper from the Los Alamos library or UNM library archives or did you see it on the internet?

Its a newspaper clipping from the local town. There are at least 10's of people with their own individual piece of the paper. We could find the archive for the newspaper i suppose but they are all just photographs posted to the internet so far

1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

It seems that I've missed a lot of writing on my own topic. So, were there raids of Lazar and was it caused by the stuff he's been saying or he did something else illegal?

This stuff only happened half a year ago or so ive posted some relevant links around this thread and others i dont really feel like going back and gathering them again. :P

10 hours ago, stereologist said:

He snuck out Muscovium which has a half life so short in a minute it is gone? Besides the muscovium produced amounts to something like 100 atoms.

He claimed it was a couple of grams and stable. He also claims it was packed in aerogel which wasn't known/available to the public back then.

Edited by Ironside

10 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Anyone familiar with the nuclear shell model can work out Lazar didn't predict 115.  All he needed to do was come up with any atomic number that has yet to be synthesized.

Sorry about the quadruple posting... Let me know if its against the rules or anything. He's not claiming he's the first to predict it. He was claiming it simply exists and is stable.

I see that somebody posted a youtube video with his interview. Will definitely watch it when I find some time.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Its a newspaper clipping from the local town. There are at least 10's of people with their own individual piece of the paper. We could find the archive for the newspaper i suppose but they are all just photographs posted to the internet so far

Yeah, that's what I thought.  If I ever felt like it I could look for it in the archives at UNM library, but I don't feel like he is worth the time nor is proving anything about him to anyone else worth the time. 

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, that's what I thought.  If I ever felt like it I could look for it in the archives at UNM library, but I don't feel like he is worth the time nor is proving anything about him to anyone else worth the time. 

Yeah thats fair i can understand your position. It seems like alot of the people who cast doubt on his claim don't actually have a good grasp on all the info contained in his "legacy". So its good to go through all this crap sometimes... My position is clear i think. I believe him. I don't think thats going to change unless something he has said turns out to be well and truly 100% false. Half my problem is yes, I want to believe. I like to think im a rational, skeptical person and it p***es me off sometimes that i have to believe someone who everyone else thinks is a phony :P

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Yeah thats fair i can understand your position. It seems like alot of the people who cast doubt on his claim don't actually have a good grasp on all the info contained in his "legacy". So its good to go through all this crap sometimes... My position is clear i think. I believe him. I don't think thats going to change unless something he has said turns out to be well and truly 100% false. Half my problem is yes, I want to believe. I like to think im a rational, skeptical person and it p***es me off sometimes that i have to believe someone who everyone else thinks is a phony :P

Well, I think if both of us met him it would make us both feel better.  I actually was not impressed with the stuff that he claimed after he got famous and then wasn't famous.  It was like he needed more attention and the people I knew who were all about him being a whistle blower were also running around telling everyone that our money is fiat money (ok, so, you want to eat, right?) and we should all quit paying our mortgages and sue the mortgage company.  Like we aren't struggling enough.

And I remember thinking his original timeline was off for some reason but that was in the 90's.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well, I think if both of us met him it would make us both feel better.  I actually was not impressed with the stuff that he claimed after he got famous and then wasn't famous.  It was like he needed more attention and the people I knew who were all about him being a whistle blower were also running around telling everyone that our money is fiat money (ok, so, you want to eat, right?) and we should all quit paying our mortgages and sue the mortgage company.  Like we aren't struggling enough.

And I remember thinking his original timeline was off for some reason but that was in the 90's.

Yeah it would be great to meet him and quash the doubt of skepticism/credibility. It'd be like meeting your favourite celeb and realizing they are a dick. As for the money and mortgage part. Its too late even if we tried quitting paying it, we have paid them so long it has given the system credibility and sustainability. Fun fact : Mortgage is Latin for "Death Grip" Ain't that the truth. :rofl: EDIT : or "Death Pledge" depending on where/how you translate it

Edited by Ironside

17 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Yeah it would be great to meet him and quash the doubt of skepticism/credibility. It'd be like meeting your favourite celeb and realizing they are a dick. As for the money and mortgage part. Its too late even if we tried quitting paying it, we have paid them so long it has given the system credibility and sustainability. Fun fact : Mortgage is Latin for "Death Grip" Ain't that the truth. :rofl: EDIT : or "Death Pledge" depending on where/how you translate it

That makes sense.  Death Pledge/ or grip either one.  If I didn't have one I would retire now. 

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That makes sense.  Death Pledge/ or grip either one.  If I didn't have one I would retire now. 

Well, you learn something every day, that meaning had never occurred to me, the actual root derivation of words can be very educational.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stereologist said:

A patent does not mean it works. This looks like a variation on the Em-drive. That doesn't work either.

There are lots of BS patents out there. 

BTW, what do you see in the first 3 paragraphs other than statements unrelated to this particular device?

"Because of their physical nature (the graviton being a spin 2 particle), gravitational waves have the capability to penetrate solid matter at high frequency (HFGWs), moving at the speed of light. Furthermore, similar to electromagnetic waves, these gravitational waves (GWs) are carriers of energy and momentum. Moreover, GWs are transverse and quadrupolar in nature (stretching and squeezing space along their propagation path), and can be produced by accelerating asymmetric masses. The emission of high frequency gravitational waves denotes far-form-equilibrium phenomena" I don't know @stereologist i might just be grasping at straws mate. I'm not claiming i have any calibre of scientific knowledge but you/others do. I really apprieciate the views and opinions you guys bring that i overlook :)

US20180229864A1-20180816-D00002.png

4 hours ago, Ironside said:

Sorry about the quadruple posting... Let me know if its against the rules or anything. He's not claiming he's the first to predict it. He was claiming it simply exists and is stable.

And produces antimatter when bombarded with protons.  That's not how antimatter is produced.  His 115 has magical properties that are not seen in anything else.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

And produces antimatter when bombarded with protons.  That's not how antimatter is produced.  His 115 has magical properties that are not seen in anything else.

i don't want to sound like a broken record but that was his assumption of how the reactor worked. He says they never got to see inside the reactor/engine. I've already submitted to the fact he's wrong about it. He also claimed he worked with 115 at Los Alamos. He says he physically worked and snuck some out of the lab. For that matter how can he say there was even 115 inside the reactor... Hmmm....

Edited by Ironside

Just now, Ironside said:

i don't want to sound like a broken record but that was his assumption of how the reactor worked. I've already submitted to the fact he's wrong about it. He also claimed he worked with 115 at Los Alamos. He says he physically worked and snuck some out of the lab.

While his story is interesting, it sounds like he's taken theoretical concepts and made it into a conspiracy story.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

While his story is interesting, it sounds like he's taken theoretical concepts and made it into a conspiracy story.

We can agree on that. :) But he's made a damn good one with very few routes to disprove or even prove his story.

Edited by Ironside