Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrumanB

An interesting explanation of Lazar's case

84 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

TrumanB
Posted (edited)

http://www.otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/

 

In short, he fabricated UFO and alien story to stay out of prison. Did you hear about this theory before?

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

geez that writer babbles more pointless long winded filler than um ahem, I do.

i didnt read every word and stopped when i realized this is just another persons opinion, he listed no sources, no collaboration, im not saying he isnt right on the money about lazar but he didnt back up his claims...hum, kind of akin to lazar and his claims.

i do disagree that tossing lazars butt in the hoosegow would have drawn more attention to this than lazar did, perhaps they missed just how big of an ego driven, pompous attention junkie lazar is.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

And like a bad penny, it keeps coming back. :(

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

yes, the b lazar stuff is well played out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
Posted (edited)

Bob Lazar is a(n) (un)solved mystery!

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
7 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Bob Lazar is a(n) (un)solved mystery!

yep, and when he is all fully exposed i believe many dear true believers will be very deflated just how boring and mundane his real story is.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchopwn
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2019 at 2:00 AM, TrumanB said:

http://www.otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/

In short, he fabricated UFO and alien story to stay out of prison. Did you hear about this theory before?

Interesting, but it doesn't explain why all of Lazar's personal information was completely expunged from public records, or why his home and place of work have been repeatedly raided by way too many agencies at the same time.  Having 150 members of 7 agencies swoop on your life multiple times is utter overkill, and completely disproportionate to the threat posed by one at-best mediocre p***-ant huckster (if this story is to be believed).  Clearly the US Federal Government considers Bob Lazar to be a threat.

As I have said elsewhere, the fear a government shows is a weapon against them.  Clearly the government wants to shut down Bob Lazar.  They have tried hard to discredit him, but their actions bely the fact that they fear him.  There are many intimate details of S4 that Lazar has revealed that have since been leaked and prove that Lazar had definitely been on the premises, but the government's ridicoulosuly over-the-top response to him is ample proof that he is legit.  Otherwise, why send a small army of Feds in SWAT gear when 2 local law enforcement guys in a Buick should suffice?

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside
Posted (edited)

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20180229864A1/en bullcrap science hey? I might just be a nutcase connecting dots that don't exist. Read the first two or three paragraphs. Refer to Fig.1 to Fig.3. Do these not correlate to Lazar's claims about the craft's propulsion system he claims to have worked on? Maybe he just guessed. Maybe i should keep guessing the winning lottery numbers.

I don't know. I don't know much to be honest. I believe his story. Now his story is not necessarily the truth but the story is true to him.
 

 

Edited by Ironside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
13 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Interesting, but it doesn't explain why all of Lazar's personal information was completely expunged from public records, or why his home and place of work have been repeatedly raided by way too many agencies at the same time.  Having 150 members of 7 agencies swoop on your life multiple times is utter overkill, and completely disproportionate to the threat posed by one at-best mediocre p***-ant huckster (if this story is to be believed).  Clearly the US Federal Government considers Bob Lazar to be a threat.

 

Radioactive material.

You should see the circus when some unlicensed putz just has ammonium nitrate fertilizer. :yes:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
38 minutes ago, Ironside said:

I don't know. I don't know much to be honest. I believe his story. Now his story is not necessarily the truth but the story is true to him.

A "safety" interview? :lol:

If he had anything important the Puzzle Palace would of whacked him from the get. Nice drug overdose, mugging, suicide, car crash type deal.

Real whistleblowers don't make it to the whistle. :yes:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Piney said:

Radioactive material.

You should see the circus when some unlicensed putz just has ammonium nitrate fertilizer. :yes:

Doesn't he run a business selling radioactive materials? I'm sure he has a licence. We know all to well about amateur ''hobbyists'' in my state. there are a few dismembered hands half buried in some backyards around. I think they used that robot with bad balance to deal with that these days..

Image result for bomb robot falls over

Edited by Ironside
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

A "safety" interview? :lol:

If he had anything important the Puzzle Palace would of whacked him from the get. Nice drug overdose, mugging, suicide, car crash type deal.

Real whistleblowers don't make it to the whistle. :yes:

Sadly that is all too true isn't it...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
3 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Doesn't he run a business selling radioactive materials? I'm sure he has a licence.

No he didn't and that was the problem.

His records weren't erased either. That was a lie. He had to remove the fraudulent creds himself. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

No he didn't and that was the problem.

His records weren't erased either. That was a lie. He had to remove the fraudulent creds himself. 

https://www.coyotestail.com/post/exclusive-documents-from-fbi-raid-of-bob-lazar

https://www.unitednuclear.com/

https://www.coyotestail.com/bob-lazar-fbi-raid-page-1 ''Toxic poisons'' Not radioactive materials ;)

Edited by Ironside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Sadly that is all too true isn't it...

The Spooks don't even get their hands dirty anymore. All the freebooters around. They'd  call E.O., Custer's Corps or my former company. 

That's how I know all about the crackpot. Possible bomb maker. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside

''A quick check of the United Nuclear Scientific website shows the business indeed sells Thallium. However, unlike the Thallium that would have been used to kill Janel Sturzl, United Nuclear only sells harmless radioactive Thallium isotopes that are fused and a part of epoxy disks. The substance referred to as “the poisoner’s poison,” which would’ve been used to kill Mrs. Sturzl would have been Thallium sulfate – an odorless, tasteless, fine powder form of the toxic post-transition metal. Could one speculate that Bob Lazar secretly sells banned poisonous chemicals on the black market? Sure. However, it’s important to note, the FBI clearly didn’t find anything of that nature during their search – as Bob Lazar is still a free man.''

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
On 5/20/2019 at 1:00 AM, TrumanB said:

http://www.otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/

 

In short, he fabricated UFO and alien story to stay out of prison. Did you hear about this theory before?

There is a interview with him on Netflicks, he's looks pretty old it must have been pretty recent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

There is a interview with him on Netflicks, he's looks pretty old it must have been pretty recent.

That would be Jeremy Corbell's : Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers

I'm not a fan of the film maker by any means...

Its just the same story repeated with updated graphics you could say...

Edited by Ironside
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

This was some other greasy crap. 

I'm telling you. S C U M B A G!

The weird thing about this raid is it took place during the filming of Jeremy corbell's documentary. Two years after the investigation of the murder was concluded. The FBI supposedly played backed surveillance tapes of Lazar and Corbell discussing Moscovium the previous day. Lazar had stated he snuck some out of Los Alamos way back when on these tapes according to Mr. Corbell. Mr Knapp. and Mr. Lazar

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
9 minutes ago, Piney said:

The Spooks don't even get their hands dirty anymore. All the freebooters around. They'd  call E.O., Custer's Corps or my former company. 

That's how I know all about the crackpot. Possible bomb maker. 

In the interview on Netflicks he is making fireworks, I guess bombs wouldn't be a far stretch.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

In the interview on Netflicks he is making fireworks, I guess bombs wouldn't be a far stretch.

He runs a pyrotechnic festival called Desert Blast. He definitely has made bombs in the past, Then again so have I. :ph34r:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

In the interview on Netflicks he is making fireworks, I guess bombs wouldn't be a far stretch.

That was another thing they banged him for if I remember right.

Making and possessing IEDs. Because he was making fireworks without a license. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Ironside said:

He runs a pyrotechnic festival called Desert Blast. He definitely has made bombs in the past, Then again so have I. :ph34r:

Back in the 80s, when you could get away with it I was putting cannon fuses right into full cans of Pyrodex and blowing Ford hubcaps across the Pine Barrens. 

Probably all the UFO sightings there at that time. :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside
1 minute ago, Piney said:

Back in the 80s, when you could get away with it I was putting cannon fuses right into full cans of Pyrodex and blowing Ford hubcaps across the Pine Barrens. 

Probably all the UFO sightings there at that time. :yes:

''Incredible speeds and no sound!'':lol: Just a mushroom cloud about a mile down the road. Sure beats my Styrofoam/Petrol mixture!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.