Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
giacomandapatonji

Weird facts i'm living

giacomandapatonji

I am subject to strange episodes during the phase of drowsiness, which I would like you to help me explain.

I'm 19, I'm a boy.

About a week ago, on Sunday morning, it was 7.30 am, which I could see after the incident.

I guess I'm dreaming, unfortunately I can't move my body, I'm used to this, it often happens, but I've never had any problems or strange events.

I see my teacher of repetitions, at the door of the bedroom door, then at 12 o'clock essentially. He says a sentence that I cannot remember now, and then everything in my room flies in the air, as if a tornado had entered, drawers, sheets and books, door and window open wide, all this for about 5 seconds.

Then, not upset because I imagined it was a dream, I try to open my eyes and ... they were already open. Now, I can't explain this hallucination to me, but I swear I wasn't dreaming, because I always had my eyes open after having lifted and carried out my routine, at least that it wasn't a dream too.

Last night, I'm going to sleep, and when I fall asleep I think of things voluntarily. I was thinking about when I played basketball, I played with it for 8 years, so I have the movements printed in memory and I find it very easy to think while I play.

I was in the gym of the roiti of ferrara, a scientific high school, I was dancing slowly when at a certain point, (we are always in the dream, and I swear I'm ****ting in my hand to write it, I also have a few tears), I have a drop in pressure, even if I never had one, I wouldn't know how to describe it, a fainting, a suction, a blackout, and I feel myself falling to the ground.

I imagine the dream ends here, because the feeling of suction, together with a whistle sound, catapults me, I swear, it's absurd, what the ****, in my room, so I wake up and my eyes are open, I feel like I am levitating, and I feel like a feeling of liberation.

I was not dreaming, because I look around, and I see my legs 1 meter below me, so they are at least several decimeters above my body, I feel like lying on my back, but "moved" above me by about 70-80 centimeters.

I look at the door, and the light in the corridor is on, the door is open, and I feel "back in".

all the images I saw were blurry, and I don't remember them well, during these 5 minutes I felt some vibrations and heard an indescribably loud whistle.

actually, my bedroom door was closed, and the light of the corridor obviously turned off, it must have been the 1st night, but I wouldn't want it to have confused the images I saw, obviously, I didn't feel on a trip to the countryside to observe the landscape, the fact is that while I was "above", there were sources of light that in reality did not exist, but everything was like in real life, or my room, and my legs were those.

sci-nerd
Posted (edited)

Sleep paralysis
Lucid dreams
False awakening

Google them and learn more!

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

giacomandapatonji

thank you

• Like 1

papageorge1

Another thing to consider is an Out of Body Experience or Astral Projection.

Many, myself included, hold that we have a subtle (astral) body that interpenetrates our physical body. During certain states this astral body can separate from the physical and experience beyond the physical body.

• Like 1

giacomandapatonji

is sure that it isn't a dream? beacuse it makes no sense, and what i have to do next time?

XenoFish

Just a question. Does anything in this dream have meaning to you? 

• Like 1

lightly
21 hours ago, giacomandapatonji said:

thank you

Hm,.  I'm guessing that you were awake enough to open your eyes,  but still asleep enough to not realize it....then you finished waking up and realized...!!! My eyes are open !!!

mystery solved?   ...just leave a little something on your way out :lol:

• Like 1

giacomandapatonji

i'm not that kind of person that search a meaning in dreams, also that kind of allucination with my teacher, that after some researches  i think it is an allucination of sleep paralisys, don't hurted me. nothink in life can hurt me or let me speechless. but when i were out,, on my body, it was incredible, and something in my mind changed.