Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Clears

Monaca

Has anyone seen these creatures we have spotted them in Corte Madera Marin Co. Ca

• Like 2

I'd think they fall into the "recording" category of phenomenon, by definition. There are worldwide reports of this type.

• Like 1

Thanks they seem friendly the Clears even though they don't acknowledge us in anyway.They seem to be walking somewhere keeping there own schedule.

Edited by Monaca

Classic recording, then. No interaction, repetitious. 

Here is a retelling of one of my favorite examples http://www.67notout.com/2012/06/ghosts-of-roman-soldiers-walking-on.html

disclaimer: I do not know this writer nor this site, just the story, which I read many years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Monaca said:

Has anyone seen these creatures we have spotted them in Corte Madera Marin Co. Ca

Very interesting that you say 'we'. How many have seen the same things and how/where?

• Like 1

Can you elaborate a little more on what they look like.... like is it almost as if the have an invisibility cloak or liquid covering them and you can only notice them then they move because the background will somewhat ripple like  reflection in a pond 

First of all they seem to like it by the Corte Madera Creek. We have seen them at night in dark they don't seem to notice us as they walk by they have a faint light around them you can see them in there clothes.

If you think you have seen them or something similar I would like know. Thanks

• Like 1

I really don't think there ghosts they seem to have a light feeling spirit about them. One night we were sitting in front of the house in the car and my husband turned to me to tell me a clear just walked by and I had just seen him myself.The clears are not the only thing that we have noticed though.

If you really see this regularly with other witnesses, do us all a favor and get some pics. Should be easy from the sound of it.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 2:32 AM, Monaca said:

First of all they seem to like it by the Corte Madera Creek. We have seen them at night in dark they don't seem to notice us as they walk by they have a faint light around them you can see them in there clothes.

I live in Northern California, Shasta county. Yes i've come across something like this and i can agree they do not seem to be ghosts or energy stmps or anything of that nature. Im not sure what they are but glad to know im not crazy. Ive never told a soul what ive seen and honestly untill recently I would ignore it and just tell myself my mind is playing tricks but the clears were too odd. 

Too intelegent.... no thats not the right word.

On 5/23/2019 at 6:28 AM, moonman said:

If you really see this regularly with other witnesses, do us all a favor and get some pics. Should be easy from the sound of it.

@Moonman how if they're "clear/invisible/transparent"? Its harder than it seems to get evidence of these things they know when youre aware of them and they know that you know you are watching or looking at them. Again I say INVISIBLE so how would we go about the evidence help or suggestions would be swell

• Haha 1

On 20/05/2019 at 7:26 AM, Not A Rockstar said:

Classic recording, then. No interaction, repetitious. 

Here is a retelling of one of my favorite examples http://www.67notout.com/2012/06/ghosts-of-roman-soldiers-walking-on.html

disclaimer: I do not know this writer nor this site, just the story, which I read many years ago.

I remember seeing this TV interview in the 1970s.  Although I dismiss a lot of (most) ghost stories, I find I can see the 'stone tape' theory might be valid.  We record data on a number of mediums, why shouldn’t some of the elements of rocks (in this case, the Roman road surface) do the same?

I happen to live a few yards off the old Roman road, Watling Street, and I would love to have something like this appear for me!

• Like 3

On 5/20/2019 at 2:26 AM, Not A Rockstar said:

A blast from the past and one of mine too. I had this account in one of my mother's Colin Wilson books and we talked about it. 

Remember?

• Thanks 1

I've heard young girls talking in my home when I was the only one there, but my son-in-law was at the back of my wooded property one moon lit night when he said that he heard young girls walking and talking. They were getting closer to him and then walked right by him. He couldn't see them or make out what they were saying but he stated that when he tried to talk to them they made sounds typical of a startled person. He also said that it sounded as if one of the girls tried to say something back, but that also was garbled....

4 hours ago, donktheclown said:

I've heard young girls talking in my home when I was the only one there, but my son-in-law was at the back of my wooded property one moon lit night when he said that he heard young girls walking and talking. They were getting closer to him and then walked right by him. He couldn't see them or make out what they were saying but he stated that when he tried to talk to them they made sounds typical of a startled person. He also said that it sounded as if one of the girls tried to say something back, but that also was garbled....

Maybe they were drunk as hell? Young people tend to be drunk at night all the time nowadays especialy at weekends....

I'm sort of busy right now but all the experiences we have had with the clear their walking and don't make any noise.

13 hours ago, pointlessenigma said:

@Moonman how if they're "clear/invisible/transparent"? Its harder than it seems to get evidence of these things they know when youre aware of them and they know that you know you are watching or looking at them. Again I say INVISIBLE so how would we go about the evidence help or suggestions would be swell

If they're invisible. How do people see them? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monaca said:

I'm sort of busy right now but all the experiences we have had with the clear their walking and don't make any noise.

So they're invisible and make no noise? Yeah....okay.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So they're invisible and make no noise? Yeah....okay.

In the topic it says:  semi-transparent people figures that look like they're walking along back in the 1950s business district and going up escalators for

Edited by South Alabam

13 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

In the topic it says:  semi-transparent people figures that look like they're walking along back in the 1950s business district and going up escalators for

Can I just say it's people imagination and be done with it? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Piney said:

A blast from the past and one of mine too. I had this account in one of my mother's Colin Wilson books and we talked about it. 

Remember?

Couldn't recall when I first heard it, just googled and found it told again there :)

The legion is my favorite "recorded" ghostie thing for sure. I find recordings easier to grasp. The floaties are ambiguous, the intelligent ones sometimes perplexing, but a recording makes some sense.

No clue why some are trying to call them a new word like "clears", though. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Susanc241 said:

I remember seeing this TV interview in the 1970s.  Although I dismiss a lot of (most) ghost stories, I find I can see the 'stone tape' theory might be valid.  We record data on a number of mediums, why shouldn’t some of the elements of rocks (in this case, the Roman road surface) do the same?

I happen to live a few yards off the old Roman road, Watling Street, and I would love to have something like this appear for me!

Yes, I agree, the "stone tape" notion has some plausibility potential for me, too. Stone or magnetism or something that might somehow link up and record some things, perhaps all things that happen, just we only see a rare glimpse once in a while. I actually do not know. 

Have you ever heard any anecdotes from folks you know who saw or heard anything related to the road? 

I don't care if you believe it or not These Clears I made their name up don't appear to float