Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Clears

Monaca

I hope the Clears don't mind being discussed because like every thing in this world respect is important Thankyou

The legion was marching, not floating. If you read my link you would see the similarities.

There are similar tales worldwide of sightings like this.

Some of us who study the reports class apparitions into different classes, and one is "recordings" because they seem to go about their business oblivious to anyone seeing them or trying to interact as if it is just like a film being shown or seen. In my own mind I lump in reports of bad energy in places where something bad happened in the past into this class as well. It is as if something got stamped into the air somehow and replays once in a while for some folks.

It would be great if we had an idea what sets them off so it could be studied and seen by those who are simply blind to seeing any such things.

On 20/05/2019 at 5:40 AM, Monaca said:

Has anyone seen these creatures we have spotted them in Corte Madera Marin Co. Ca

no

4 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Have you ever heard any anecdotes from folks you know who saw or heard anything related to the road? 

Along my stretch, no, unfortunately.  Whether there are other Roman sites or roads that have any folklore of the ghost sort about them in this general area, I have never heard.  My stretch of road crosses a river a few hundred yards from my house and I imagine how a party of road builders and Roman engineers might have stopped by the river and made a temporary camp.  Wishful thinking on my part, but you never know. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

I feel as if this topic is only going to continue to go around in circles haha. I feel at this point without further knowledge, evidence, or more stories this is a dead topic. Read into recordings and such have to agree with everyone thats leaning towards that potion of what the poster might be experiencing.

8 hours ago, Susanc241 said:

Along my stretch, no, unfortunately.  Whether there are other Roman sites or roads that have any folklore of the ghost sort about them in this general area, I have never heard.  My stretch of road crosses a river a few hundred yards from my house and I imagine how a party of road builders and Roman engineers might have stopped by the river and made a temporary camp.  Wishful thinking on my part, but you never know. :rolleyes:

I lived in the UK for a few years and know what you mean, there is so much history everywhere you can imagine easily Romans here, Iron Age folks doing that over there. I love watching Time Team on youtube, which really brings it alive. As soon as you Roman and bridge and water I was thinking "Oh, cool, maybe there is a small shrine there nearby" LOL.

I enjoy history and that is my main reason for watching old ghost hunter shows - to see the places and hear some tales from it, not the rest of it.

• Like 1