Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upper Classes truly believe they are superior

Eldorado

22 minutes ago, Skirnum said:

I am stupid, so I need help. When you are as stupid as me you need help from the Origin. And sometimes I get it. I get what it is about, and I get help from the Origin. I try to be human.

Can you tie your shoe laces? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Now and then  :-)

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That's what servants are for!  :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Essan said:

I let the neophyte illuminati members do all that stuff for me. 

11 hours ago, Essan said:

"At one point in time, Prince Charles had a personal valet help him with his nighttime routine. Michael Fawcett, one of his valets, would squeeze toothpaste onto his toothbrush every night."

"The Queen hires someone to break in her shoes for her so she doesn’t have to suffer in stiff, new shoes."

https://www.rd.com/culture/bizarre-royal-family-perks/  :)

• 1 month later...

As a "smart" person, I think intelligence is overrated. I am so tired of it all. From a young age we are brainwashed into believing certain qualities means your competent. These are the qualities which rich people work hard in. 

On 5/22/2019 at 7:27 AM, RabidMongoose said:

Well dont mess it up because most working class people arent on middle class wages.

Middle Class is a combined household income (husband + wife) or £40,000 or more a year. Upper class is £86,000 or more a year.

Lmao your upper class bar is set quite low, IMO.

• Like 2

On 5/22/2019 at 4:17 AM, RoofGardener said:

Which would YOU prefer in your house ? 

Which one is the plumber come to fix my loo and which one is the investment adviser telling me to invest all my money in his corn husk monopoly?

On 5/23/2019 at 1:20 PM, Skirnum said:

I am stupid, so I need help. When you are as stupid as me you need help from the Origin. And sometimes I get it. I get what it is about, and I get help from the Origin. I try to be human.

Well I would say that you write coherent  sentences.  I am glad for your persistence working on your humanity

• Thanks 1

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect this is fun to look into. Long story short - Stupid people don't know they are stupid. Am i stupid? Yes, Therefore i am Smart, Therefore i am stupid etc... BTW class is fluid. I used to be middle class when i lived with my parents. I would now class myself as lower-middle now i have to stand out here on my own two feet. Im pretty much a speeding ticket away from being homeless TBH.

Edited by Ironside
  • Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 2:59 PM, lightly said:

^^^^^  as for the percentages of convicted felons serving jail time being statistically low  for politicians....as opposed to poor people...

That has more to do with the way our legal system is structured?     $10,000 fine OR 90 days in jail.   Or maybe the high priced lawyer gets the rich guy off with a fine and community service...while the overworked court appointed lawyer gets the poor guy jail time and community service.    The system is structured to give those who can afford it, an advantage.    .

Would you want to lock someone up for 5 years if they benefit society hugely?

4 hours ago, Ironside said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect this is fun to look into. Long story short - Stupid people don't know they are stupid. Am i stupid? Yes, Therefore i am Smart, Therefore i am stupid etc... BTW class is fluid. I used to be middle class when i lived with my parents. I would now class myself as lower-middle now i have to stand out here on my own two feet. Im pretty much a speeding ticket away from being homeless TBH.

There are a lot of people who argue that if they had been born with a silver spoon in their mouths they would have gone to better schools and therefore got a degree too. Sorry chaps, its the same national curriculum regardless of what school you go too. You did bad at school because you arent bright.

And those other kids who were actually bright at your state school - they did go on to get their degrees lmao!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

There are a lot of people who argue that if they had been born with a silver spoon in their mouths they would have gone to better schools and therefore got a degree too. Sorry chaps, its the same national curriculum regardless of what school you go too. You did bad at school because you arent bright.

And those other kids who were actually bright at your state school - they did go on to get their degrees lmao!

Buddy i went to trade school. I was born with a plastic spoon and i turned it into an aluminium one through my own blood, sweat and tears. My brain might not be as bright as yours, but i have a feeling my personality will make yours seem like a match in the distance

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Oh no. Murderers shouldn't go to prison if they are pretty sharp with trading stocks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Buddy i went to trade school. I was born with a plastic spoon and i turned it into an aluminium one through my own blood, sweat and tears. My brain might not be as bright as yours, but i have a feeling my personality will make yours seem like a match in the distance

People are not equals.

You live on a planet full of people who are brighter than you, more successful than you, more interesting than you, and prettier than you. Unless you are a one in a million person there is always someone out there who is better than you. And there are also plenty of people out there who are lessor than you too. That is unless you are a one in a million person who is bottom of the list on everything.

God is watching everyone to see how we treat each other.

If we have a bad attitude towards people that are lesser than us then the universe punishes us. It sends us a stream of annoying and irritating people to punish us in ways based on our infraction(s).

If we have a bad attitude towards people that are better than us then the universe punishes us for that too. This one is for you because I notice you like to depreciate peoples personalities. Carry on and you risk it sending a stream of people into your life who are better than you, who you are jealous of, and who have better personalities than you. That personality aspect could come with a nasty catch - maybe your wife running off with a successful man who has an amazing personality, etc.

I have warned you lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

I would want equal treatment/justice . Period.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

People are not equals.

You live on a planet full of people who are brighter than you, more successful than you, more interesting than you, and prettier than you. Unless you are a one in a million person there is always someone out there who is better than you. And there are also plenty of people out there who are lessor than you too. That is unless you are a one in a million person who is bottom of the list on everything.

God is watching everyone to see how we treat each other.

If we have a bad attitude towards people that are lesser than us then the universe punishes us. It sends us a stream of annoying and irritating people to punish us in ways based on our infraction(s).

If we have a bad attitude towards people that are better than us then the universe punishes us for that too. This one is for you because I notice you like to depreciate peoples personalities. Carry on and you risk it sending a stream of people into your life who are better than you, who you are jealous of, and who have better personalities than you. That personality aspect could come with a nasty catch - maybe your wife running off with a successful man who has an amazing personality, etc.

I have warned you lol.

Wow you are just living proof of this article aren't you :rofl: Take a look in the mirror and read that back to yourself Sir RabidMongoose. Esquire. Its obvious there are people out the better than me but its relative to every aspect of life clearly you have some delusions of grandeur so it brings me back to the fact my (and others in this thread) attitudes toward other human beings are magnitudes greater than yours. Its almost sad that someone as "smart" as yourself sounds so socially dumb. I'm not trying to be deprecating im just naturally better at it than you are. Enjoy your day Mr. Mongoose

Edited by Ironside
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ironside said:

Wow you are just living proof of this article aren't you :rofl: Take a look in the mirror and read that back to yourself Sir RabidMongoose. Esquire. Its obvious there are people out the better than me but its relative to every aspect of life clearly you have some delusions of grandeur so it brings me back to the fact my (and others in this thread) attitudes toward other human beings are magnitudes greater than yours. Its almost sad that someone as "smart" as yourself sounds so socially dumb. I'm not trying to be deprecating im just naturally better at it than you are. Enjoy your day Mr. Mongoose

Its a fact of life that there are people better than you and worse (unless you are a one in a million).

If you have a bad attitude towards those better than you, or those worse, then the universe does indeed punish you for it. Its like the universe exists to troll us and we provide it with the information needed to do just that. If you convince yourself that everyone better than you is suffering from delusions of grandeur, you are giving it such information.

Lets supposed you come across a high flyer in society who is elitist, patronising, and who likes to put people down. Thats their bad attitude towards you, and they will get punished for it. But why have a bad attitude back? If you do that, then you get punished too. Look at all the people you hate, finding irritating, and who get you angry. It says a lot about you, the universe knows it too, and it keeps sending you experiences to wind you up based on it.

You have to go Buddha in life and realise that when you encounter a problem with someone you dont like then there are in fact two problems going on - the behaviour of the person, and your response to it. The more angry and bitter and irritated you become at the other person the more the universe sends that type of person and related experiences to wind you up.

Your job is to sort your responses out to other people and until you do that then the universe will continue to torture you. Of course, those clever amongst us choose how we hate and who we hate. We create the aspects of our egos which the universe will then try to break down to our benefit.

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

If you have a bad attitude towards those better than you, or those worse, then the universe does indeed punish you for it. Its like the universe exists to troll us and we provide it with the information needed to do just that. If you convince yourself that everyone better than you is suffering from delusions of grandeur, you are giving it such information.

Lets supposed you come across a high flyer in society who is elitist, patronising, and who likes to put people down.

Are you addressing me or yourself? You have a look at your previous posts and tell me who the elitist individual is with a bad attitude. But i do agree about your whole karma conclusion. ^_^

• Like 1

On 21/05/2019 at 9:45 AM, RabidMongoose said:

As someone who is intelligent, when I come across average people I can tell there is a cognitive difference.

Another

The 'universe' does nothing. If someone hates another they are going to either consciously or subconsciously look for information to support their views. Thus reinforcing their opinions. They will then seek on some level to reinforce their beliefs in a self-perpetrating cycle. Call it a feedback loop if you like.

• Like 2

On 22/05/2019 at 9:16 PM, RabidMongoose said:

Show me a job paying even a middle class wage without a degree or professional qualification?

Every trade that has ever existed, In my country tradesmen on the top end make $100-200k a year

• Like 1