Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US government covered up UFO incidents

JessicaButerfly

Respected nuclear physicist and UFOlogist Stanton Friedman maintains that the United States government hides the truth about UFO incidents from the public.

Stanton Friedman has investigated UFOs for over fifty years, searching for scientific proof of their existence. He’s a retired nuclear physicist who has worked on highly classified projects involving fusion and fission rockets and nuclear aircraft for state-of-the-art companies including General Electric, Westinghouse, McDonnell Douglas, General Motors and Aerojet General Nucleonics.

source: https://anomalien.com/nuclear-physicist-says-us-government-covered-up-ufo-incidents/

• The title was changed to US government covered up UFO incidents
52 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

Could you explain, what do you mean? 

Well Friedman passed away 5/13/19 for one....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Well Friedman passed away 5/13/19 for one....

And so what? It is not written here when this information was provided. Just public date of the article...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

And so what? It is not written here when this information was provided. Just public date of the article...

It's no secret that any or most people who have an interest in UFO's claim some kind of government cover up and Friedman was no different.....Basically what your posting is old frigging news....I do not get into bashing those who have passed on so I will not do it here....The article was basically taken straight from Wikipedia if you read the Wikipedia page on Friedman....

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

It's no secret that any or most people who have an interest in UFO's claim some kind of government cover up and Friedman was no different.....Basically what your posting is old frigging news....I do not get into bashing those who have passed on so I will not do it here....The article was basically taken straight from Wikipedia if you read the Wikipedia page on Friedman....

I publish something that in my opinion may be of interest to someone. If you don’t like it, just don’t read it :)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

I publish something that in my opinion may be of interest to someone. If you don’t like it, just don’t read it :)

You want to get testy I can do that too...Old News get over it!

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

You want to get testy I can do that too...READ before YOU post is WHAT I AM SAYING!:angry:

Thank you for your comment, but I read and I liked it, because of that this article is here :) Any comments?

Just now, JessicaButerfly said:

Thank you for your comment, but I read and I liked it, because of that this article is here :) Any comments?

How could the US government keep the UFO/Alien conspiracy quiet worldwide? Its a global phenomena right? So why would the rest of the world keep quiet to help the US out? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JessicaButerfly said:

Could you explain, what do you mean? 

We’ve been over his song and dance. So what do you find most compelling? 

It’s most probably already nothing to be seriously considered. 

• Like 1

The only "ufo" cover up I can see is secret aircraft and drone testing. Not alien visitors.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

By the very nature of "coverup" we really have no idea what the government knew about UFOs and when. However, we do know that government coverups of UFOs started decades ago, most prominently with the Battle of LA, not far beyond the initial use of radar in the US military.

February 1942, shortly after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, the US military picked up an unknown flying object on radar coming into coastal California from the Pacific ocean. The flying object then flew south along the coast at about 50 mph, heading for Los Angeles, which had become darkened and gone into Air Raid mode. It is estimated that one million people in Los Angeles came out of their homes that night to witness the encounter.

The US Army shot 1,400 rounds of anti-aircraft artillery shells (12 lbs apiece) at the object and twice sent a squadron of 6 aircraft that fired machine gun rounds at the object. The object - apparently unfazed, flew north at a slow rate and then back out over the pacific. 

The military eventually announced that the unknown object in the skies over Los Angeles that night was a weather balloon.

And the United States government has been covering up UFO incidents ever since.

Good thread, JessicaButterfly :tu:

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
typo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

It's no secret that any or most people who have an interest in UFO's claim some kind of government cover up and Friedman was no different.....Basically what your posting is old frigging news....

If you do not like what the OP posted you should go on to some other thread, not throw stones at the OP.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If you do not like what the OP posted you should go on to some other thread, not throw stones at the OP.

Thats what this forum is far..I posted an opinion. If by some chance you or the OP do  not like what I posted then not my problem...:rolleyes:

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

How could the US government keep the UFO/Alien conspiracy quiet worldwide? Its a global phenomena right? So why would the rest of the world keep quiet to help the US out? 

So why would the rest of the world keep quiet to help the US out? 

They wouldn't...Catchy titles often draw in the gullible. That and followers of the Roswell Incident have been screaming cover up since 1947....We keep beating this dead horse over and over and the outcome is always the same....Some nutter starts yelling "Conspiracy Theory!":D

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Thats what this forum is far..I posted an opinion. If by some chance you or the OP do  not like what I posted then not my problem...:rolleyes:

You can write your opinion on the article, but why insult me? :) Of course, it does not bother me, it only shows the level of your education. :)

37 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Thank you for your support. ^_^ 

59 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

NASA has its headquarters in the whole world :)

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Would you care to answer the question I asked @JessicaButerfly?

That makes a conspiracy like that impossible to begin with. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JessicaButerfly said:

You can write your opinion on the article, but why insult me? :) Of course, it does not bother me, it only shows the level of your education. :)

North Korea, Pakistan, Iran, Russia? 

I don't think so 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

North Korea, Pakistan, Iran, Russia? 

I don't think so 

I also tend to the fact that not only the United States but all countries (rulers) hide it from us :)

Edited by JessicaButerfly

2 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

I also tend to the fact that not only the United States but all countries (rulers) hide it from us :)

What about countries that hate each other and could use such information against each other? And what about the vast amateur community? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What about countries that hate each other and could use such information against each other? And what about the vast amateur community? 

There are things for which no matter how much you hate, you still need to unite them.

16 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

You can write your opinion on the article, but why insult me?  Of course, it does not bother me, it only shows the level of your education.

Education! Life is my education! And a little newsflash for you since you obviously do not understand, Ufology requires no degree!!!!! Common sense is helpful which most who believe this stuff do not have...Almost 7 years in the miIitary is my experience here. I understand the implications of some of the junk your spouting. I have not insulted you yet but keep going it's coming. Or this thread will get locked which it should...

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

:rolleyes:

That's why their funding sucks and  ESA is running circles around them because of it......

41 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Some nutter starts yelling "Conspiracy Theory!":D

Yeah, like they did every time they had some lame brained theory about the North American Moundbuilder cultures without any proof. :mellow:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Education! Life is my education! And a little newsflash for you since you obviously do not understand, Ufology requires no degree!!!!! Common sense is helpful which most who believe this stuff do not have...Almost 7 years in the miIitary is my experience here. I understand the implications of some of the junk your spouting. I have not insulted you yet but keep going it's coming. Or this thread will get locked which it should...

I wish you a nice day :)

Edited by JessicaButerfly