Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
JessicaButerfly

US government covered up UFO incidents

80 posts in this topic

moonman
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I don't know ab out "chatting". Neither world leaders no the Aliens want to have the Aliens addressing the public in any society. 

again, this is opinion

You don't know what anybody wants, let alone what "aliens" want.

The fact remains - there is no way every single leader in the world would agree with being told to "shut up" about aliens, or anything for that matter. It's a nonsense fantasy that shows no understanding of basic human tendencies.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Robotic Jew
On 5/22/2019 at 4:35 AM, toast said:

Belgium, why Belgium? Why should highly advanced extraterrestrials, capable of interstellar travel and all the other very hot stuff, visit Belgium which is the most boring spot in our solar system? I have no idea.

For the waffles, obviously.

• Haha 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
3 hours ago, moonman said:

The fact remains - there is no way every single leader in the world would agree with being told to "shut up" about aliens, or anything for that matter.

Ok, I'll repeat it just for you... and I'll talk s l o w e r.... World leaders do not have to agree to anything. They can see a perilous situation for their society should they allow the populace believe in these Aliens like they are deities. Also some countries for a time allowed the free flow of UFO knowledge.

• Haha 1

moonman
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Ok, I'll repeat it just for you... and I'll talk s l o w e r.... World leaders do not have to agree to anything. They can see a perilous situation for their society should they allow the populace believe in these Aliens like they are deities. Also some countries for a time allowed the free flow of UFO knowledge.

You are slow enough, I'll admit. You contradict yourself - either there is a global coverup or there isn't. Can't have it both ways.

The only real options are:

1. There is no "smoking gun" evidence anywhere - blurry pictures and stories don't count

2. If there is actual evidence only one or two countries have it and aren't sharing

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

stereologist

The idea of a giant cover up is contradicted by the actions of governments and others:

1. US president announcing possible microfossils from Mars

2. Support of the SETI projects

3. Development of probes specifically designed to find exoplanets

4. No censorship of media outlets reporting incidents supposedly involving alien craft

5. No UFO smoking gun reports from Wikileaks, Assange, Snowden and others

• Like 2