Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question about perspectives.

danydandan

On 5/21/2019 at 4:31 AM, danydandan said:

That's that your initial thought when someone says God?

That's interesting.

He's psychic, and also in love with a sunny person in these here neck of the woods.Those are his thoughts of love...love for a goddess of light he wants to impress.

On 5/21/2019 at 4:35 AM, danydandan said:

Similar to me so. Kinda, I often think which one?

What happened to Messi?

On 5/21/2019 at 6:05 AM, danydandan said:

But we all have a general understanding of what a Catholic God is, as a whole, I think.

Therefore you are not soliciting Catholic thoughts on God, I presume?

What are you going to do with all the thoughtful data that will be collected with this question you have raised? What is the purpose? Just curiosity on what others first thoughts that come into their heads as to their idea of God? Besides, are not first thoughts those that fool us the most?

The idea of what God is one that requires more than one lifetime to ponder on, to even get a general idea of God, if we are to be serious about it. Therefore just relying on a first thing that pops into our heads will yield mere nonsense. Besides, we have already been compromised with our thinking, as the idea of God has been inculcated in our minds since we have been children by our parents, peers, teachers, and holy men, both of religious and scientific holiness.

To participate, I will be giving you my first thought that comes to mind now, at this stage of my life, and which was greatly compromised and shaped by one Socrates, Plato's Socrates. And this quick intellectualizing of what I picture God to be is more on the lines of Socrates himself. God is just a man, the best of the best men/women the world has ever known. But I mean the soul of man, and not the body. And the soul is sexless, just to be clear, not a male nor a female, but just soul.

I picture a God that wells outside of his creation as well as within, as he wills. A creator always touches his creations, and therefore interacts with us, his creation.

However, of lately, on first thought, I picture God being about 5 feet four inches, from her head to the ground, and she comes around just about midnight, like Santa Clause, and she makes me feel so good, alright. Glory be to God. Gloria alleluia.

• Haha 1

On 24/5/2019 at 10:55 AM, Pettytalk said:

What happened to Messi?

He won the European Golden Boot, Player of the Year in Spain, Top Goal Scorer in La Liga, Single handley won Last Liga, dragged Barcelona to a Champions League Semi-final and Copa Del Ray final.

So he had a good year, he might even win the Copa America with Argentina and most likely he will win the Balollon D'or. 

Best is, best there was and probably the best there ever will be.