Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA's 9-year Moon landing plan has leaked

UM-Bot

Interesting but hardly anything written in stone unfortunately. Next presidential election could change (and often has) everything.

• Like 1

Does that mean they have lost their ability to keep secrets now? Is someone getting fired over this "leaking"?

19 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

Interesting but hardly anything written in stone unfortunately. Next presidential election could change (and often has) everything.

True. NASA's budget is tight and seems to widely fluctuate as per Presidential administration and, of course, Congressional funding approvals.

This issue may get a little more attention and approval since it appears that other countries have the same end-goals with regards to our Moon.

Who knows, this might be perceived by serious experts as a form of national security interest.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rolci said:

Does that mean they have lost their ability to keep secrets now? Is someone getting fired over this "leaking"?

Well, as a "proposed general long-term initiative" I don't think it was classified as, say "Top Secret"

If and when it starts moving along though, its developing details might be at least "Confidential"

• Like 1

THIS IS COUNTER INTELLIGENCE. ITS MEANT TO CAUSE CHINA TO SPEND ALL ITS MONEY ONITS LUNAR PROGRAM, WE KNOW HUMANS CANT BE SUSTAINED ON THE MOON DUE TO THE MICRO ABRASIVE NATURE OF THE DUST. WE DONT REALLY PLAN TO GO BACK....THAT OR MY LOCKHEED CONTACT IS A LIAR.

35 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

WE KNOW HUMANS CANT BE SUSTAINED ON THE MOON DUE TO THE MICRO ABRASIVE NATURE OF THE DUST

:o

• Like 1

Here's an idea. Instead of competing with other nations (ie: China) why don't we all cooperate with space exploration. A lot more would get done then...

• Like 3

A lot more would get done and it would be cheaper for everyone if we could all get together  BUT with politics being what they are it won't happen.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pbarosso said:

THIS IS COUNTER INTELLIGENCE. ITS MEANT TO CAUSE CHINA TO SPEND ALL ITS MONEY ONITS LUNAR PROGRAM, WE KNOW HUMANS CANT BE SUSTAINED ON THE MOON DUE TO THE MICRO ABRASIVE NATURE OF THE DUST. WE DONT REALLY PLAN TO GO BACK....THAT OR MY LOCKHEED CONTACT IS A LIAR.

:huh:. I think I speak for more than myself when I say:

What?

• Like 2

On 22.5.2019 at 12:59 AM, pbarosso said:

OKAY.

IT IS WIDELY KNOWN THAT PEOPLE WHO WRITE IN ALL CAPS ARE ALLWAYS RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:rolleyes:

On 5/21/2019 at 11:21 PM, Unfortunately said:

:huh:. I think I speak for more than myself when I say:

What?

i think its pretty clear, or maybe you dont think throwing some bait out for our enemies is a good idea?

4 hours ago, pbarosso said:

i think its pretty clear, or maybe you dont think throwing some bait out for our enemies is a good idea?

I can see where you're coming from and it's entirely a possibility but, regardless of whether baiting an enemy is a good idea or not, stating that this is definitively counter intelligence without any supportive evidence seems premature and just insights dissension. Not everything is a conspiracy. ^_^

2 hours ago, Unfortunately said:

I can see where you're coming from and it's entirely a possibility but, regardless of whether baiting an enemy is a good idea or not, stating that this is definitively counter intelligence without any supportive evidence seems premature and just insights dissension. Not everything is a conspiracy^_^

Hey thats my line. <_<

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Hey thats my line. <_<

Oops, sorry. :lol: