Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did this hunter catch a bigfoot on camera?

Dradan

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

You are not helping this forum's class level with a non-substantive personal attack. You are raising the crass level.

No I am not senile but of sound mind. Serious answer.

I wouldn’t worry about class level unless I really went off the deep end. Crass level: some of the stuff posted here! Wow! 

Not to offend, but we know each others posting history and sometimes you just gotta question some things.

Glad you aren’t senile. I’ll take your word for that!

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@Timothy -  it is perfectly Ok to attack ideas in a post but not the poster.  that's in poor taste, to say the least

It’s just like when I questioned your English language comprehension. Both with what you post and how you comprehend mine and others posts. Not a personal attack, but something’s lacking. So I asked the question.

You haven’t been able to answer satisfactorily though. And you still have never admitted anything you’ve been blatantly wrong about. Do that and I’ll take you a bit more seriously...

• Like 2

so asking about senility is seen as and insult but saying a person has "genetic issues" isnt an insult? 

you might want to tread softly there we do have a rather well liked and very educated knowledgeable member who does have genetic disorders, you might not should toss that as a belittling insult.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't say what it is in the video, but having lived in Georgia at Fort Stewart, which is low and covered with similar vegetation, the odds that anyone sneaking up on a wild ape, in that kind of woods, has got to be near zero. Unless the camera man was sitting there for hours before the ape came along, then this was set up.

• Like 1

On 24/05/2019 at 5:52 AM, the13bats said:

we do have a rather well liked and very educated knowledgeable member who does have genetic disorders

Only one?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, openozy said:

Only one?

good question

• Like 1