Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Solution to Dark matter Problem

Montezuma III

Hello, I have conceived a solution to the Dark matter mystery, which by its very nature also solves the mystery of the Big Bang, Global Warming, the age of the Universe, and the end of our world. Why do scientists need Dark matter, with over 2 trillion galaxies of ordinary matter? It's because all the stars in the Galaxy are observed to be moving at the same speed, regardless of proximity to the center of the Galaxy. But Dark matter does not solve this problem - if Dark matter were present, the matter at the center would still have to rotate faster than the matter at the edge to maintain orbital equilibrium. But if you can visualize stars and gas flowing down the spiral arms from the edge to the center, it explains many observed phenomena. First, it explains why all the stars are moving at the same speed; it also explains why all spiral galaxies show matter spiraling inward. Using the Fibonacci sequence and the geologic clock, I have discovered that our sun is not orbiting the Galaxy, it is falling into the center at a rate of 220 km/sec, or 491,832 mph. This also implies that the center of galaxies are ancient, only the matter falling into the center of galaxies is less than 14 billion years old. And it determines that the Earth only has one percent of its lifetime left before being swallowed up in the center. I have a PDF file that explains everything - I can't attach it but I can email it to anyone interested in the math. 

:blink:

30 minutes ago, Montezuma III said:

Global Warming

Study some geological history. :yes:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Montezuma III said:

Hello, I have conceived a solution to the Dark matter mystery, which by its very nature also solves the mystery of the Big Bang, Global Warming, the age of the Universe, and the end of our world. Why do scientists need Dark matter, with over 2 trillion galaxies of ordinary matter? It's because all the stars in the Galaxy are observed to be moving at the same speed, regardless of proximity to the center of the Galaxy. But Dark matter does not solve this problem - if Dark matter were present, the matter at the center would still have to rotate faster than the matter at the edge to maintain orbital equilibrium. But if you can visualize stars and gas flowing down the spiral arms from the edge to the center, it explains many observed phenomena. First, it explains why all the stars are moving at the same speed; it also explains why all spiral galaxies show matter spiraling inward. Using the Fibonacci sequence and the geologic clock, I have discovered that our sun is not orbiting the Galaxy, it is falling into the center at a rate of 220 km/sec, or 491,832 mph. This also implies that the center of galaxies are ancient, only the matter falling into the center of galaxies is less than 14 billion years old. And it determines that the Earth only has one percent of its lifetime left before being swallowed up in the center. I have a PDF file that explains everything - I can't attach it but I can email it to anyone interested in the math. 

What a bunch of baloney! Did you cook that up during a meltdown in your sauna?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Montezuma III said:

all the stars in the Galaxy are observed to be moving at the same speed, regardless of proximity to the center of the Galaxy

No.   I know what you were alluding to, but if you don't get the basics right, then your 'theory" doesn't even get a "hypothesis" ranking.  It's merely an uninformed and incorrect handwave.  And then you throw in a wild handwave about Fibonacci and the "geologic {sic} clock"???  Please save us from any elaboration.  Maybe we could invite 'Weitter Duckss' over, though... 

Worse than baloney - that stuff is edible, I hear....

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

that stuff is edible, I hear....

It is? :huh:

• Haha 1

Dark matter is the photo negative of the universe. (no serious I'm just making it up.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought Dark Matter was when you consumed too many chocolate Ex Lax chewables.

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

right up there with Spam and head cheese.

....Spam.......nope, just nope!!! :o

I'll eat a half cooked Norway rat first. 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/23/2019 at 4:22 PM, Piney said:

....Spam.......nope, just nope!!! :o

I'll eat a half cooked Norway rat first. 

Spam musubi, I will say no more.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Piney's_Little_Ninja said:

Spam musubi, I will say no more.

That's just proof that given enough desire to torture your brother and enough Tiger Sauce. I can eat anything.:yes: