Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One Man's Baloney is Another Man's Rosetta S

Montezuma III

It is remarkable how some intellectuals can believe that 85 percent of the Universe is invisible & all we observe is only 13 billion years old, but to visualize all stars flowing down the spiral arms into the galactic center is preposterous to them. To me, it is the missing link to understanding the known Universe without any exotic math or theories. It's just gravity - the same gravity that made Newton famous. All matter did not form at once! It forms on the edge of galaxies as they wander through space. The Fibonacci spiral is the path matter takes from the edge to the center - the math is simple and complete. Galileo said, "All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered. The point is to discover them." This is the solution to everything that we observe, it only takes an open mind to realize the truth. Galileo also said, "You can't teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself." Find it within yourself to visualize the truth. We don't have much time left to act. 

What is remarkable to me is that you suppose repeating your same topic with a new title is going to make a difference.

40 minutes ago, Montezuma III said:

We don't have much time left to act. 

If you are right and everything is about to go poof, what exactly is your call to action about? 

Big if, though. Doomsday prophets are boring. We see at least 2 per month these days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I feel the need to repeat myself because the only response I get is from smart-ass nerds who think they know everything. It's not a Doomsday prophecy, it is an attempt to get modern scientists to get off their "just 15 minutes after the Big Bang" kick. You don't have to agree with me, but why do you believe you are so funny? It only shows your limited knowledge. 

I wasn't being funny. I am also not a nerd. I have troubled to read both your topics and finally posted. At least grant me neutral courtesy.

How about you tell me what difference it makes if all those scientists stop saying "15 minutes" and instead agree "we're all about to die"? 

Explain to me why this is critical for me to understand and how it will change my life? You state quite flatly and emphatically "We don't have much time left to act".

What exactly should we do in your opinion? How should science and reality change if what you say is true?

If there is no answer to this, then there is no real point in the original claim, IMO, but doomsday talk in a different sub-forum than it is usually seen in. If there is an answer, I am keenly interested in hearing it.

1 hour ago, Montezuma III said:

I feel the need to repeat myself because the only response I get is from smart-ass nerds who think they know everything. It's not a Doomsday prophecy, it is an attempt to get modern scientists to get off their "just 15 minutes after the Big Bang" kick. You don't have to agree with me, but why do you believe you are so funny? It only shows your limited knowledge. 

Show us the telescope observations with the math genius. 

Then show a archaeological-geological field researcher he's wrong about the process of global warming. 

I have the cores. You don't even have the education.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Montezuma III said:

It is remarkable how some intellectuals can believe that 85 percent of the Universe is invisible & all we observe is only 13 billion years old, but to visualize all stars flowing down the spiral arms into the galactic center is preposterous to them.

Fc= m2(v^20/r=Gm1m2/r^2

All matter did not form at once! It forms on the edge of galaxies as they wander through space.

Central black holes pull in cold matter and spit out hot matter. Thus star formation happens in the inner part of the galaxy. 

• Like 1

First, my math. All stars are moving at 220 km/sec x. 621 mi/km x 3600 sec/hr x 24 hr/day x 365.25 days/yr = 4.31 billion miles the spiral travels in 1 year. Light travels at 186,282 mi/sec x 3600 sec/hr x 24 hr/day x 365.25 days/yr = 5.88 trillion miles in 1 year. 5.88 trillion divided by 4.31 billion = 1,364.27 years for spiral to travel 1 LY. Our Solar System is 26,000 LY from the center in a straight line. 26,000 x 1.570793 (arc of quadrant) = 40,780.8 LY curve into the center. 40,780.8 x 1,364.27 = 55,717,741.8 years to the center. Now, what can we do? For a start, we need to quit spending millions of dollars looking for Dark matter and the Big Bang. Next, figure out how to move half a million miles an hour. Our fa

Our fastest spacecraft, Voyager I, is only moving at 38,600 mph. We have a lot of work to do, but I suspect that there will be a lot of theoretical physicists out of work with this discovery. 

I wonder how many civilizations discovered that their world was falling into the center, only too late to respond. 

Consider this - if you could move at one tenth of one percent of the speed of light, you would be going 670,615 mph. Even at that speed, it would still take more than 4,000 years to reach the closest star. If Mankind can outrun the gravity of the Galaxy, he will be on the run FOREVER. Remember Battlestar Galactica? 

So, we need to create massive spaceships to stay in front of the End.

Seems like if your math is sound you could get this peer reviewed and get better answers than we can offer.

But even by your calculations, we have a billion or more years left, or so, right?

The Solar System will be consumed in about 55.72 million years. But the Earth will become inhabitable much sooner. We have traveled 8.6 LY since the end of the last Ice Age. Who can say how long until the oceans begin to evaporate. I have tried to get a peer review with the Astrophysics Journal & the IAU,  but was completely ignored. I had hoped that this forum could hook me up with someone in authority. 

I take this subject very seriously, and I believe that it is the Unified Theory sought after for 100 years. I have mailed over 100 letters and sent more than 200 emails to scientists around the world, without a single response. So even the wise cracks I receive are better than nothing.

Well, it is a better thing to pursue than most have to fill their time with. Follow your passion.

I am personally alright with dying if that is where we really are, but my non-nerd, non mathematical self believes this rock called Earth will be here for many many more years, with or without humans on it. 

That being said I appreciate you explaining more about your ideas. Good luck.

And I appreciate you being lucid about this. This may throw you, but I am a student of both astronomy and astrology, and astrology dictates that we are eternal spirits trapped in these temporary shells. I believe that we are here to learn lessons, and the more open-minded we are to the unknown, the more we can progress in this lifetime. Your tone has changed from skepticism to acceptance, I hope that you can help spread the word to all people. 

Who cares?!?! I do, for one. You may take all you have for granted, but there are wonderful creations that I would like to see preserved - like math, music and chess. 

I wonder how many civilizations discovered that their world was falling into the center, only too late to respond. 

I just gave you the equation why ours isn't moving towards Sag.A ..

.......and I would like to see a link that states the majority of stellar matter is being produced on the outer edges of our galaxy. 

I would also like to see a link saying global warming is because we are getting closer to Sag.A 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Montezuma III said:

I take this subject very seriously, and I believe that it is the Unified Theory sought after for 100 years. I have mailed over 100 letters and sent more than 200 emails to scientists around the world, without a single response. So even the wise cracks I receive are better than nothing.

That’s all the math I need. And it’s pretty telling...

You really haven’t received a single response? Is it because of how quickly you turn into an ******* when people challenge you? 

• Thanks 1

And I would like to see you burned at the stake. You are rude and disrespectful and you can figure it out for yourself. 

1 minute ago, Montezuma III said:

And I would like to see you burned at the stake. You are rude and disrespectful and you can figure it out for yourself. 

To be fair, post #2 was nothing bad. You should be able to respond reasonably to scrutiny when proposing what you are. 

Try a different approach maybe, just don’t start multiple threads please.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Montezuma III said:

5 hours ago, Piney said:

Fc= m2(v^20/r=Gm1m2/r^2 = STABLE ORBIT AROUND GALACTIC CENTER

52 minutes ago, Montezuma III said:

I'm giving you the math.......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Montezuma III said:

Thanks for the advice. I have some advice for you - why don't you take out your life savings and buy a clue? 

Do I pay you or just throw my money off a cliff or something? 

4 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Do I pay you or just throw my money off a cliff or something? 

I just reported him for attacking you. He has no valid argument. Just math that doesn't apply to astronomy and no knowledge of astronomy and environmental science.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked