Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TI Testimony

ThompsonSHunter

A group of people conspired against me because they believed me to be dangerous or becoming aware of dangerous information and did not trust me with it. They performed a drug experiment similar to MK ultra and left it to chance whether I killed myself or not; it back fired because I do not want any part in futuristic drugs or to be part of some kind of enlightened group of people, and I do not have the constitution for suicide. It would be impossible to prove any of this and I understand why people like the unibomber came into existence but I refuse to hurt innocent people even though I do not agree with the conspiritors actions or motivations. I would not even know who to go after even if I possessed the means or malevolence. Only wealthy people who can see the world for what it is are able to escape systems like psychiatrics because of the autonomy that accompanies great wealth so I will go on to live a sober life and hope one day people will hear my story and maybe hear of others who have experienced the same ordeals. I do not care if I am completely lost in delusion at this point; the fact I know I am partly right because of what I have experienced first-hand is enough. I have seen love and I have seen evil and I know I am not either of those; I lay in between and I am happy(ier) here. This is a brief and undetailed account of my experience but I am now learning about Targeted Individuals and think perhaps this is what occurred to me. Anyone else out there with experiences like this, especially surrounding psychiatric drugs?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThompsonSHunter

• moonman

• XenoFish

• freetoroam

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you seem to be ok now as you are able to post on a public forum. 

Is you avi name based on Hunter S Thompson? 

11 minutes ago, ThompsonSHunter said:

dangerous information

About what?

I've read the real Hunter S Thompson's daily routine. I'm surprised he could function. Should we take it was a clue to all this? 

I am recovering. I'm posting publicly because being paranoid about sharing my experience won't do me any good, and it's certainly more acceptable than yelling on a street corner. I think it was more the content of my creative writings/postings rather than actually discovering something dangerous. But anything is possible. And yes the name is a HST reference.

1 minute ago, moonman said:

Dangerous information about what?

I think it was more the content of my creative writings/postings rather than actually discovering something dangerous. But anything is possible. 

7 minutes ago, ThompsonSHunter said:

content of my creative writings/postings 

What did you write about?

1 hour ago, ThompsonSHunter said:

I think it was more the content of my creative writings/postings rather than actually discovering something dangerous.

Is this thread nothing more than creative writing? 

1 hour ago, moonman said:

How did this supposed "drug experiment" go down? 

Details, please. 

Back in February I was coereced into chewing three white tablets and then was given a series of instructions wearing headphones and also a series of light flashes sitting in front of a large screen in which I was told I was communicating with someone telepathically because of the drugs I took. I chose not to believe the delusion/hallucination and then it seemed as if I was being followed and my electronics manipulated into sending me messages or instructions to do things for weeks after and possibly now. I think this was an attempt to "cure" me of dissenting thoughts and expressing myself creatively because some of my writings were concerning to people, which I believe was unwarranted and an attack on my ability to think and express myself freely. Like I said in my original post, I cannot prove the coercion or who was involved only that I know it was not entirely of my own volition.

24 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is this thread nothing more than creative writing? 

No.

1 minute ago, ThompsonSHunter said:

I was coerced into chewing three white tablets

There's your problem. Quit taking drugs and start hanging around better people. 

3 hours ago, ThompsonSHunter said:

Back in February I was coereced into chewing three white tablets and then was given a series of instructions wearing headphones and also a series of light flashes sitting in front of a large screen in which I was told I was communicating with someone telepathically because of the drugs I took.

And you got into that situation how exactly? Who "coerced" you? If you're going to tell a big confessional story about all this, quit leaving out the most important details.

Edited by moonman

9 hours ago, ThompsonSHunter said:

Back in February I was coereced into chewing three white tablets and then was given a series of instructions wearing headphones and also a series of light flashes sitting in front of a large screen

Rave On!

16 hours ago, ThompsonSHunter said:

Back in February I was coereced into chewing three white tablets and then was given a series of instructions wearing headphones and also a series of light flashes sitting in front of a large screen

Depending on one's state of mental health, you may have just described being given aspirin, listening to an ipod and watching TV. Since you don't say how this came about or who did it, I'm inclined to think that is the actual story.

Edited by moonman

19 hours ago, ThompsonSHunter said:

A group of people conspired against me because they believed me to be dangerous or becoming aware of dangerous information and did not trust me with it. 

Look, the best possible defense against people who think you have some sort of secret is to fully disclose the secret in a public forum.  Keeping it will only make them want to remove you to remove the secret.  If you tell the secret in a public forum, it is the group who will be in trouble, as then their secret is out.  

Also, who coerced you into chewing medication?  What were the circumstances?  Did you go to the police?  You know you can go to the police, right?