Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First UK crop circle of 2019 found

Still Waters

The 2019 crop circle season is officially underway in England as the first formation of the year has been found. The design was reportedly discovered in the town of Warminster on Wednesday. The appearance of the formation may have elicited sighs of relief from the UK crop circle research community who have not had to wait this long for the season to begin since 2013, when it took until June for the first design to be discovered

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/first-uk-crop-circle-of-2019-found

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2019/NorridgeWood/NorridgeWood2019a.html

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Still Waters said:

The 2019 crop circle season is officially underway in England as the first formation of the year has been found. The design was reportedly discovered in the town of Warminster on Wednesday. The appearance of the formation may have elicited sighs of relief from the UK crop circle research community who have not had to wait this long for the season to begin since 2013, when it took until June for the first design to be discovered

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/first-uk-crop-circle-of-2019-found

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2019/NorridgeWood/NorridgeWood2019a.html

What's the point of all this? Why are people of the West Country doing this stuff? It's a joke.

Dr Horace Drew said 'there is no indication at present of any ... man-made actions in its formation.' Is he blind? It's obvious that in each part of the design the crop has been flattened in a repeated concentric manner. The design has NOT been impressed onto the field from above in one single action.

• Like 3

It's very pretty. Humans are indeed truly imaginative when it comes to art in a wide range of degree.

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Astra. said:

It's very pretty. Humans are indeed truly imaginative when it comes to art in a wide range of degree.

If I caught someone doing that to one of my fields I'm sure I'd get "truly imaginative" on their arses.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've seen a LOT better, but it seems they always show up when nobody's looking.....I wonder why that is.......hmmmm....oh, I bet the aliens are shy...that's it.

Has anyone ever 'ratted' out their buddies about doing these things? You have to admit that some of them are very intricate and would have taken a good sized crew a fair length of time to construct them. I suppose GPS would be beneficial or a theodolite back in the day (I'm a retired land surveyor, so it would be a piece of cake to lay out).

Edited by Mr Guitar

This one is a bit simplistic and imperfect... Not as impressive as they used to be. The tire tracks leading up to it leave little to the imagination.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 2

Honestly this one strikes me as more of an artistic endeavour as opposed to inciting the whole 'ET' side of things. 

There are clear indications that humans did this and they don't appear to have tried to hide that fact (given the obvious tracks), especially in comparison to some of the more eccentric hoax circles.

Maybe someone was bored? :lol:

Edit: ...Very bored.

Edited by Unfortunately
  • Like 1

All crop circles are made by human artists. To believe anything else is willful ignorance.

On 5/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, Astra. said:

Some crop circles which were reported over the years are truly fantastic and beautiful. Relatively easy to make only that it takes a lot of time. To make it look pretty and symmetrical does take skill indeed. This one ain't perfect, seems to be small but looks nice :) Ambient is so relaxing. 

Did you ever wonder why an advanced civilization would try to communicate with us by squashing corn? I am not sure I want to meet them.