Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Princess Di car crash theme park attraction

Eldorado

'It’s projected, and you see the buildings and everything in a 3-D presentation.

'And it shows the pathway as she left the Ritz hotel, and the paparazzi chasing her, and the bang-flash that we think blinded the driver — and how it happened.'

Turner claims the attraction has been put together in a tasteful way with only computer animation at work.   

'It’s done in a positive fashion,' Turner added.

But viewers can decide that, and they will have the opportunity to do so for $26.99.

Full report at the UK Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7064779/Theme-park-Tennessee-turns-Princess-Dianas-death-tasteless-attraction.html

"Princess Diana’s death is a draw at the new National Enquirer Live! theme park"

At the LA Times: https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-princess-diana-amusement-park-attraction-20190523-story.html

• Sad 6

That's friggin sick.....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Disgusting.  No one can do this alone, so I have to wonder how many sick ***** had to sign off on this or actively participate to make it happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

This will get zero attendance

I expect lines around the block.  No shortage of mental illness and people with morbid desires.

• Like 3

To everyone flipping ****.

We have things like this for the Kennedy and Lincon assassinations too, we have had it for years.

I'm curious if those would get the same reactions lol

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

I expect lines around the block.  No shortage of mental illness and people with morbid desires.

lol, lets hope they wont reenact it due to public interest

46 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

We have things like this for the Kennedy and Lincon assassinations too, we have had it for years.

I thought those were sick too...

.......Well, Kennedy was a scumbag who started Vietnam with a face that all the Catholic girls loved which is the only reason he won. Nixon was actually a better president 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Big Jim said:

People that are royal family or Diana fans won’t want to disrespect her memory and won’t go and people that aren’t, won’t care enough to go.

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

People that are royal family or Diana fans won’t want to disrespect her memory and won’t go and people that aren’t, won’t care enough to go.

I hope you're right.

• Like 1