Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ted Cruz warns about dangers of space pirates

UM-Bot

2 minutes ago, and then said:

I did laugh.  I still have a sense of humor.  I think you'll have to admit that posting such meme's can be seen as part of a LONG, tiring attack and it just gets old after awhile.  Sorry if I offended.

It's tiring and questionable why you continue to try and defend the idiot. 

It seems like he's your Sacred Cow. 

I don't think you're supposed to have one of those. 

• Like 1

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!

You better watch out for those pesky Vogons and whatever you do dont let them read their poetry to you.

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1

Now that it has been announced that the first Moon Habitat module is being developed, we'll have to not only watch out for Pirates, but Moon Bandits.

https://hypebeast.com/2019/5/nasa-moon-base-space-exploration-plans-2024

SpaceForce is going to need some Colonial Marines.

• Haha 1

Maybe I'm wrong but, couldn't any satellite in orbit be zapped from the ground? ?    

I think the REAL goal is probably to WEAPONIZE space...which would be a relatively small step for man, and one giant leap Backward for mankind.    !    Idiocy.

13 hours ago, and then said:

Yet the controversy over the wall is far more pressing and has the potential to be existential in nature.   A nation that promises welfare benefits to all that also has no borders is on a path to self-annihilation.  Only a fool can look at this situation and not understand what it means and where it leads.  A fool or an enemy of America.  Cui Bono? 

illegal immigrants do NOT get welfare benefits.  I couldn't get welfare when my husband left me destitute with 2 kids.  Welfare is regulated by the states, not the feds.

• Thanks 1

I´m currently on a break from fighting pirates from coming into my mancave. Thank god tjat their mothers called them for lunch

On 5/24/2019 at 9:26 PM, GlitterRose said:

It's tiring and questionable why you continue to try and defend the idiot. 

I'm not defending anything.  I'm calling out the liars and propagandists that smear him with no proof.  DJT is MORE than capable of dealing with his enemies.  Or hadn't you noticed that they've done everything they can short of violence and he just KEEPS ON WINNING?  As I've said before, it's uncanny.  I think he's fully capable of reelection and Clapper, Comey, Brennan and their minions may well have jail time in their futures.  Even the Hildebeast might be tried and disgraced, publicly.

Was Ted Cruz on  drugs when he made this speech ? 

I think Trump should have called it Starfleet in honor of Star Trek. I think the Space Force is needed. With civilian space exploration, who's to say that space pirates or enemy space planes are not too far off.

This!  This is my calling!

16 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

illegal immigrants do NOT get welfare benefits.  I couldn't get welfare when my husband left me destitute with 2 kids.  Welfare is regulated by the states, not the feds.

Illegal immigrants DO get welfare and food stamps. Especially with family migration. Go to the .gov sites for the statistics. 

If their kids were born in the US...

2 hours ago, and then said:

I'm not defending anything.  I'm calling out the liars and propagandists that smear him with no proof.  DJT is MORE than capable of dealing with his enemies.  Or hadn't you noticed that they've done everything they can short of violence and he just KEEPS ON WINNING?  As I've said before, it's uncanny.  I think he's fully capable of reelection and Clapper, Comey, Brennan and their minions may well have jail time in their futures.  Even the Hildebeast might be tried and disgraced, publicly.

Let's not forget the lowest unemployment rate in decades. 

3 minutes ago, SpaceBumZaphod said:

Let's not forget the lowest unemployment rate in decades. 

Thanks Obama.

• 2 weeks later...

we need some sort military type space force. Sooner or later someone is going to put up a nuke. Understand, right now the US has to beg a ride from the Russians to get a man in orbit. Some crazy eventually will realize that they can basically hold the world hostage by threatening to take out our satellites. No GPS navigation would mess up shipping and the military ships that are dependent on them. There are satellites that are necessary for communications at all levels. The internet, your dish TV. A single small vessel could do billions of dollars worth of damage and I'm not sure that shooting at it from the ground would get the job done. It is just a matter of time and the US isn't even in the space race right now. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand the big drama. Han Solo seems pretty cool. 

• Like 1

What kind of pirates ?  Butt pirates bum chums in space :)

Edited by Impedancer