Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Secret Space Program

BuddingPsychic1111

I believe that there is an extensive secret space program that uses reverse engineered extraterrestrial technology.  There is a great deal of evidence for this, according to Bob Lazar and Dr. Stephen Greer.  The fleet of craft in the secret space program is powered by element 115, and gravity wave propulsion is used.  Furthermore, people have actually seen the reverse engineered spaceships.  I believe that this is the true origin of the Delta triangles that people have seen, and people have seen both alien craft and human spaceships that use reverse-engineered alien technologies leaving the Area 51 facility, the facility at Dulce, and other places where human-alien contact is known to be taking place in secret.

Honestly, I believe that through the use of these reverse engineered technologies, humans have already been to Mars.  Humans have already been to all of the planets. In fact, I even believe that humans have already achieved interstellar spaceflight.  Not only that, but the first astronauts actually left the Earth more than 10,000 years ago in spaceships called vimanas that were given to ancient humans by extraterrestrial beings.  Because there are drawings of these craft being flown by ancient humans, and there has been unexplained contact between ancient cultures that cannot be explained any other way.  However, this too, is something that the government knows about and isn't telling us.  

It's mind-blowing but true and has strong evidence behind it.  Humans have traveled through the cosmos in secret reverse engineered alien spaceships, but unfortunately, all the great discoveries that they likely made are suppressed by the powers that be.  All the incredible advancements that this has led to are being kept in secret networks of tunnels where the shadow government officials and global elite possess all sorts of technologies that are 100+ years ahead of what's available to the public.  And guess what, because of this secret space program when the Illuminati decides that it's time to depopulate the Earth...... they're just going to leave and use this reverse engineered technology to travel to habitable planets that are orbiting other star systems or perhaps even other galaxies. 

Perhaps, some of these reverse engineered technologies have allowed humans to enter other dimensions and travel to parallel universes.  I would not be surprised if that's what is going on at CERN, in secret.  I bet that the CERN facility is secretly a portal to another dimension, and humans have probably passed through that portal and returned.  Because if the aliens have done it..... humans probably have too given the extensive nature of the human-alien contact that is taking place in secret.  And we know that the aliens are capable of generating wormholes to travel into other dimensions and enter parallel universes.  The aliens have had extensive contact with the highest level of the government, and this is being hidden from us!

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

I feel thoroughly alienated by the story.

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

It's mind-blowing but true and has strong evidence behind it.

And yet you present absolutely no evidence at all.

Funny that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

This is what happens when kids watch to much crap on youtube

Is there anyone who uses the term “mind-blowing” who isn’t a conman, an idiot, or both?

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1

On 25/05/2019 at 11:56 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I believe that there is an extensive secret space program that uses reverse engineered extraterrestrial technology.

well it's not a secret then if you know about it- is it!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You need to wash your hands of all this nonsense.

Ba-dum-pshhh

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 2

To be fair, there is a "secret" space programme, just not as wacky as the OP would suggest. For example, the Boeing X-37. We know it flew but we don't know what it was doing. I am sure there are many classified payloads that have been launched.

That's kinda 'secret'.

Edited by Obviousman

2 hours ago, Obviousman said:

I am sure there are many classified payloads that have been launched.

True.

Have you washed the **** off your hands yet?

• Haha 1

This thread is self-evidently all of a big bullship, rather than a big spaceship. Ridiculous that it has survived this long.

• Like 1

Why are there some that think governments have to disclose everything they do? Now I get it, especially in the US where a lot of US taxpayer's dollars are put toward stupid ass Liberal BS programs. But as I said before there are things that the John Q public does not need to know. I am sure money comes up missing but it's probably lining some politicians pocket if truth be known about it....There was one incident back in 2011 the day before the attack on the World Trade Center...Then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld announced there was some 2.3 trillion dollars missing or could not be accounted for....The next day the Pentagon's Budget Analyst Office was destroyed in the 9/11 attacks. As far as I know the money was never found or accounted for...

There are secret Black Budget projects sure..but these are funds that they do not want disclosed to John Q Public...In 2008 this budget was estimated at 30 billion and was increased to an estimated 50 billion in 2009 and who knows what it is now.

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 11:56 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I believe that there is an extensive secret space program that uses reverse engineered extraterrestrial technology.  There is a great deal of evidence for this, according to Bob Lazar and Dr. Stephen Greer.  The fleet of craft in the secret space program is powered by element 115, and gravity wave propulsion is used.  Furthermore, people have actually seen the reverse engineered spaceships.  I believe that this is the true origin of the Delta triangles that people have seen, and people have seen both alien craft and human spaceships that use reverse-engineered alien technologies leaving the Area 51 facility, the facility at Dulce, and other places where human-alien contact is known to be taking place in secret.

Honestly, I believe that through the use of these reverse engineered technologies, humans have already been to Mars.  Humans have already been to all of the planets. In fact, I even believe that humans have already achieved interstellar spaceflight.  Not only that, but the first astronauts actually left the Earth more than 10,000 years ago in spaceships called vimanas that were given to ancient humans by extraterrestrial beings.  Because there are drawings of these craft being flown by ancient humans, and there has been unexplained contact between ancient cultures that cannot be explained any other way.  However, this too, is something that the government knows about and isn't telling us.  

It's mind-blowing but true and has strong evidence behind it.  Humans have traveled through the cosmos in secret reverse engineered alien spaceships, but unfortunately, all the great discoveries that they likely made are suppressed by the powers that be.  All the incredible advancements that this has led to are being kept in secret networks of tunnels where the shadow government officials and global elite possess all sorts of technologies that are 100+ years ahead of what's available to the public.  And guess what, because of this secret space program when the Illuminati decides that it's time to depopulate the Earth...... they're just going to leave and use this reverse engineered technology to travel to habitable planets that are orbiting other star systems or perhaps even other galaxies. 

Perhaps, some of these reverse engineered technologies have allowed humans to enter other dimensions and travel to parallel universes.  I would not be surprised if that's what is going on at CERN, in secret.  I bet that the CERN facility is secretly a portal to another dimension, and humans have probably passed through that portal and returned.  Because if the aliens have done it..... humans probably have too given the extensive nature of the human-alien contact that is taking place in secret.  And we know that the aliens are capable of generating wormholes to travel into other dimensions and enter parallel universes.  The aliens have had extensive contact with the highest level of the government, and this is being hidden from us!

Currently our technology allows the construction of a spaceship capable of travelling at speeds up to 20% the speed of light using nuclear propulsion instead of rocket fuel.

If you have a nuclear reactor powering two powerful lasers you can use water instead of rocket fuel. You inject a tiny amount of water into the zapping chamber, you zap it with the two lasers instantly heating it to several million degrees, this not only turns it into plasma but it undergoes a huge expansion creating the thrust out the back of the spaceship. Give it 20 years and when the current fusion reactors are fully developed and we can heat the water to over 100 million degrees instead meaning 50% the speed of light is reasonable.

I think you will find that you are right, we have already sent manned spacecraft to other planets in our solar system. But due to the public outrage that would exist over radiative contamination should a spaceship explode it has been kept secret. However, you are also wrong at the same time because the technology has nothing to do with aliens.

37 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Currently our technology allows the construction of a spaceship capable of travelling at speeds up to 20% the speed of light using nuclear propulsion instead of rocket fuel.

If you have a nuclear reactor powering two powerful lasers you can use water instead of rocket fuel. You inject a tiny amount of water into the zapping chamber, you zap it with the two lasers instantly heating it to several million degrees, this not only turns it into plasma but it undergoes a huge expansion creating the thrust out the back of the spaceship. Give it 20 years and when the current fusion reactors are fully developed and we can heat the water to over 100 million degrees instead meaning 50% the speed of light is reasonable.

I think you will find that you are right, we have already sent manned spacecraft to other planets in our solar system. But due to the public outrage that would exist over radiative contamination should a spaceship explode it has been kept secret. However, you are also wrong at the same time because the technology has nothing to do with aliens.

So, you think we have sent highly advanced spaceships....with people in them...to other planets and that it's being kept secret because people would be upset by the potential for pollution?

Seems like thin reasoning for a cover up of such a monumental human achievement.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

So, you think we have sent highly advanced spaceships....with people in them...to other planets and that it's being kept secret because people would be upset by the potential for pollution?

Seems like thin reasoning for a cover up of such a monumental human achievement.

It is known that in the 1950s the USA was experimenting with nuclear propulsion - its called the Orion Project. Back then the propulsion developed was using tiny nuclear bombs, released on by one, and detonated out the back of the spaceship to produce thrust. Officially it isn't used due to the problem of radiative contamination should such a spacecraft explode or crash. But the Orion Project is not fully declassified yet so we might find such propulsion systems have been in use.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)

What I am suggesting is that as laser technology has become more advanced (as it has) we no longer need nuclear bombs we can just power two high power lasers off a nuclear reactor instead. Thats not technically challenging, it has been in use for several decades in various applications across the world.

What I am also suggesting is that in secret, a reactor with two such lasers has already been put on some spaceships and used as their propulsion allowing travel to the moon in 6 hours, travel to Mars in 2 days, and making everywhere else in the solar system reachable within a couple of weeks of flight. If it hasn't yet been done, it is within our technological capabilities.

It is within our technological capabilities to put a manned spacecraft into the nearest star system but it would take the astronauts whole life to get there, explore around, then come back. When fusion reactors have matured we will be able to heat plasma even higher for use as thrust out the back of a spaceship.

Part of the reason for keeping it secret is because these will be secret projects already in use (except the fusion ones which have yet to come).

Edited by RabidMongoose

On 5/25/2019 at 11:56 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I believe that there is an extensive secret space program that uses reverse engineered extraterrestrial technology.  There is a great deal of evidence for this, according to Bob Lazar and Dr. Stephen Greer.  The fleet of craft in the secret space program is powered by element 115, and gravity wave propulsion is used.

Moscovium ;) 

The problems with all these fictions is that eventually time and science overtakes them.   In every case.

On 5/25/2019 at 12:56 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

There is a great deal of evidence for this, according to Bob Lazar and Dr. Stephen Greer.  The fleet of craft in the secret space program is powered by element 115,

Yawn... that might have been somewhat interesting about 20 years ago...

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Aha, and who exactly own this technology?

Give it 20 years and when the current fusion reactors are fully developed and we can heat the water to over 100 million degrees instead meaning 50% the speed of light is reasonable.

Thats nonsense. Even if we get the reactors running in 20 years, we cannot use these rectors to power spaceships. Thrust/weight ratio is doing the trick here. The solenoid coils of a fusion reactor alone are at ca. 400t and with the rest of the periphery a complete device would be at at least 1000t.

we have already sent manned spacecraft to other planets in our solar system.

No, we dont.

Toastonium (Element 545)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, toast said:

Aha, and who exactly own this technology?

Thats nonsense. Even if we get the reactors running in 20 years, we cannot use these rectors to power spaceships. Thrust/weight ratio is doing the trick here. The solenoid coils of a fusion reactor alone are at ca. 400t and with the rest of the periphery a complete device would be at at least 1000t.

No, we dont.

You dont like clicking links do you? The USA has already developed nuclear propulsion in the 1950s but officially doesnt use it. Click the link, and read about the Orion Project. Next, most Western countries have nuclear reactors, lasers, and access to a space program. All that is needed is for those technologies to be brought together. 

Why exactly wont a nuclear reactor powered propulsion system be able to propel a 1000t spacecraft? It would propel a 1,000,000t spacecraft. You seem to lack an understanding of how much energy comes out of a nuclear reactor.

If we take a nuclear reactor of 500MW and then minus the power to run a spacecraft that leaves us with 499.9MW to power our two lasers. If you shoot that remaining amount of power into a droplet of water 1mm x 1mm then the plasma cloud that it would expand into is on the order of cubic kilometres. Obvious, no human being could ever survive such stupendous accelerations.

So it would need toning down into a microscopic amount of water so that our spacecraft can only accelerate at a maximum G-Force of one or two. I realise you dont do physics so I will point out to you that if you accelerate a spacecraft at a single G-Force for four years you will have reached anywhere in the entire universe.

So that you can get back and see your friends and family still alive the time dilation associated with that isn't going to be practical. But to accelerate at a single G-Force until you are half way to the Moon or Mars or Pluto, and then decelerate at the same G-Force the rest of the way, you can reach anywhere within the Solar System within a couple of weeks. Spend a month there, up to two weeks travelling back, and your friends and family members will have aged no more than 2 months. The time dilation is more practical with this type of journey.

I cannot stand people that live in little locked in worlds too insecure and lacking in self-confidence to engage in any original thinking of their own. Your opinions are limited to the group think present in society at any one time. Until that group think acknowledges that it has already been done, or that a country has officially started a program to bring together those technologies into a spacecraft, then you wont believe it.

This is why topics like Quantum Physics are not discussed openly in society. Its not that people cannot understand it (its quite easy) its that you arent prepared to listen to where our science and technology is currently up to.

Edited by RabidMongoose

25 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Most Western countries have nuclear reactors and lasers.

Yeah, and? But we don not have the technology developed yet to travel at 1/5 of the speed of light, thats Perry Rhodan fantasy.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, toast said:

Yeah, and? But we don not have the technology developed yet to travel at 1/5 of the speed of light, thats Perry Rhodan fantasy.

Yes we do have the technology.

All that is required is a nuclear reactor, wiring it up to two high powered lasers, and then shooting the two laser beams at a small amount of water injected into a chamber. These technologies all exist, they just need bringing together on a spaceship.

The reason why a spacecraft could get up to 20% the speed of light using nuclear propulsion is the length of time it can accelerate and then decelerate for. Using a tiny amount of water per second means it takes ages to go through the propellant. Its not like rocket fuel where it only lasts for a few minutes, you could quite literally accelerate and decelerate for years.

There are other ways scientists also say 20% the speed of light is reachable with our current technology. For example having a spacecraft with solar sails on. The idea is the nuclear reactor and powerful lasers stay on earth, and they shoot at the sails on the spacecraft. The spacecraft goes to where its travelling, orbits around the object, comes back, and gets decelerated by the same lasers.

4 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Yes we do have the technology.

All that is required is a nuclear reactor, wiring it up to two high powered lasers, and then shooting the two laser beams at a small amount of water injected into a chamber. These technologies all exist, they just need bringing together on a spaceship.

The reason why a spacecraft could get up to 20% the speed of light using nuclear propulsion is the length of time it can accelerate and then decelerate for. Using a tiny amount of water per second means it takes ages to go through the propellant. Its not like rocket fuel where it only lasts for a few minutes, you could quite literally accelerate and decelerate for years.

There are other ways scientists also say 20% the speed of light is reachable with our current technology. For example having a spacecraft with solar sails on. The idea is the nuclear reactor and powerful lasers stay on earth, and they shoot at the sails on the spacecraft. The spacecraft goes to where its travelling, orbits around the object, comes back, and gets decelerated by the same lasers.

Great! Where are the ready-to-use spacecrafts now?

6 minutes ago, toast said:

Great! Where are the ready-to-use spacecrafts now?

Classified under the Star Wars and Orion projects.

Edited by RabidMongoose