Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Are These Shadow People?

BuddingPsychic1111

Lately, I have been seeing strange shadows at times out of the corner of my eye.  The strange thing is that when this is happening, my electronics often malfunction.  So, something is definitely going on.  And I've been having strange dreams as well where there are unusual shadow like entities.  It's very strange.  What are these things exactly?   Most of them look like shadows of people, but others aren't.  There's one that has kind of a bulb like head that I see in my dreams, and this happens a lot.  It's extremely creepy honestly.  How can I get rid of them?

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

12 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

How can I get rid of them?

You can't, you've been marked by them and you are known to them now.

Had you kept silent, you'd be safe, but now they know you are aware of them....

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I recommend seeing a doctor to rule out any illness. If you feel it's paranormal simply banish it using LBPR you can find it on the tube

• Like 1

You can rid yourself of them by being unafraid.Stand up for yourself,there is different ideas for what they are but its like asking how long is a piece of string.

• Like 2

bud, they are in your head not out there, you are not weak do not give up your power.

8 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Lately, I have been seeing strange shadows at times out of the corner of my eye.  The strange thing is that when this is happening, my electronics often malfunction.  So, something is definitely going on.  And I've been having strange dreams as well where there are unusual shadow like entities.  It's very strange.  What are these things exactly?   Most of them look like shadows of people, but others aren't.  There's one that has kind of a bulb like head that I see in my dreams, and this happens a lot.  It's extremely creepy honestly.  How can I get rid of them?

When did yours first start?

Were there any major life events around that time?

12 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

What are these things exactly?   

Here's an interesting introductory article on these Shadow People from Pararational. The article is suggesting that there are four kinds for you to consider.

The article even has tips on protection which you also asked about.

Edited by papageorge1