Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mankind

LightAngel

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Whatever let's you sleep at night RM.

Madness is doing the same thing again and again, but expecting a different outcome.

Try my way, invert your opinions and approach to life.

Edited by RabidMongoose

15 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Madness is doing the same thing again and again, but expecting a different outcome.

Try my way, invert your opinions and approach to life.

I don't feel like hating people and being an unabashed hedonist. No thanks. 

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't feel like hating people and being an unabashed hedonist. No thanks. 

You hate at least one person here! lol

Poor people usually hate the rich for their wealth, they usually wish they could have that wealth (along with the power and responsibility that goes with it), and are often mean to the Toffs. Take that hate and invert it. Hate the poor, at times wish you could be poor for a simpler life, and beat down on the those in need of money. As I have previously explained:

Hate: You dont attract what you love in life, you attract what you hate. Its you that chooses what you hate and therefore what comes into your life out of the potential. If you hate the wealthy you get experiences come your way that make you hate wealthy people. If you hate the poor you get experiences come your way that make you hate poor people.

Wishing: You dont attract what you wish for, you attract situations that continue to make you wish for it. Therefore you wish for the opposite, money is acquired by wishing you had none, by wishing you could have the simplistic life of a poor person with limited responsibilities.

Go find a rich person and look out for their attitudes, beliefs, and perceptions of other people. You will get what I am going on about even if you still doubt it. Change yours to match theirs. Reality will unfold differently for you from that point onwards.

albert-einstein-quote-a-calm-and-modest-

This is Albert Einstein's theory of happiness! :)

I agree with it.....

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

This is Albert Einstein's theory of happiness!

Is that an actual quote or is it one just tacked onto his picture? Because you know, internet.

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is that an actual quote or is it one just tacked onto his picture? Because you know, internet.

Hehee yes, it's true. :)

Edit:

42508b937f6d46689d4e1a7e355946a2.jpg

Edited by LightAngel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

You hate at least one person here! lol

Poor people usually hate the rich for their wealth, they usually wish they could have that wealth (along with the power and responsibility that goes with it), and are often mean to the Toffs. Take that hate and invert it. Hate the poor, at times wish you could be poor for a simpler life, and beat down on the those in need of money. As I have previously explained:

Hate: You dont attract what you love in life, you attract what you hate. Its you that chooses what you hate and therefore what comes into your life out of the potential. If you hate the wealthy you get experiences come your way that make you hate wealthy people. If you hate the poor you get experiences come your way that make you hate poor people.

Wishing: You dont attract what you wish for, you attract situations that continue to make you wish for it. Therefore you wish for the opposite, money is acquired by wishing you had none, by wishing you could have the simplistic life of a poor person with limited responsibilities.

Go find a rich person and look out for their attitudes, beliefs, and perceptions of other people. You will get what I am going on about even if you still doubt it. Change yours to match theirs. Reality will unfold differently for you from that point onwards.

Poor people don't hate the rich for their wealth.  Where oh where did you get that notion?  Most middle and lower class Western programmed minds simply idolize them, except for a few independent thinkers here and there, which I notice you marginalize and demean every chance you get.  If any hate the rich, it's because they're exploited and corralled by the rich, because the rich can buy off the arbiters of fairness.  Unregulated capitalism is exploitive.  Just because you, as a capitalist climber, choose not to look with fairness at the exploited, doesn't mean they aren't being crushed by the corruption created and expanded by rich uber-capitalists.  You claim to be interested in freedom.  It comes at the expense of the exploited, who are not free, because they have the boot of the rich stepping on them along with the corruption of their governments and civil institutions.  

You like that.  It makes you feel free.  Powerful.  Your rich employers like that.  They like sociopaths who will do their bidding, and they reward them, like treats for pets.  Exploit away and guard your 'freedom', maybe someday you will actually have it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@The Wistman:

See this when you have time.

• Thanks 2

we-are-all-being-played-divide-conquer-i

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1