Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brown Mountain Lights captured on camera

Nothing faint about fireflies in the dark. May is breeding season pretty much for most of the types, if not all. 

• Like 3

My original thought was...what is so interesting about Brown Mountain Lions...aren't all mountain lions brown?   my bad

• Haha 7

I've seen the Marfa lights. Totally different experience. They slowly wink on, stay lit for about 30 seconds, then fade out. Sometimes they split in two before going out, one at a time. Really cool.

• Like 1

I've seen the Marfa lights. Totally different experience. They slowly wink on, stay lit for about 30 seconds, then fade out. Sometimes they split in two before going out, one at a time. Really cool.

• Thanks 1

hes a physicist not a bug studier. he probably doesnt even know about fire flies.

It's Bigfoot smoking a, ummm, cigarette.

Move on to the next mystery....

I watched this a couple times and didn't see anything unusual. Bugs, car headlights (lower left), city lights in the distance, etc. What am I missing?

Edited by Calibeliever
  • Like 1

They look like rods to me (flying insects phenomenon)

But I did see something strange on the right side of the screen between 0:37-0:40 of the video.