Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

UFO flies over home

5 posts in this topic

UM-Bot

By: Skywatcherypsi2019 | Location: Ypsilanti, Mi

Halloween night 2009 started out as a typical October night. I was having a large campfire in my backyard with a group of family and friends. Around midnight we were enjoying the Autumn air and the clear starlight sky. Suddenly, it all changes. 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112225/ufo-flies-over-home

Minimalists

No photo or video? All we have is his description of the event.

Timothy
On 5/28/2019 at 10:54 PM, Alien Origins said:

No photo or video? All we have is his description of the event.

These stories are the most annoying thing on UM for me. Apparently the author gets notified of it being posted, but they hardly ever show up to join in any discussion afterwards...

• Like 1

ChrLzs

The description sounds like a lengthy and mostly very bright event, and out of a large group of people, not one got out their phone to film it?

Then there is the reference to ongoing 'strange lights in the woods'.  Again, nothing filmed, despite it being frequent and ongoing...

And then there's another claim of having "recorded many objects in the sky around our house for nearly even year!".  So why not post those recordings?

Finally we are told an Army veteran is an expert on recognising things being not man-made - why would that be, exactly?  I'd have to observe that an *expert* might perhaps carry a camera and collect and provide evidence, rather than just tell a cool story, bro...

So, hands up if you think I'm buying this?  Also, hands up if you think the story teller will engage further (I'll happily apologise and be immensely, grovellingly polite if they do..).

• Like 1

Ironside
13 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

not one got out their phone to film it?

2009 phones were potatos. I think this guy genuinely saw a meteorite, we had one over QLD last week it was incredibly bright.