Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FISA Court

Amita

Not much is known to the public about this Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.  One point is that Chief Justice Roberts appoints them all.  I do not even know when this mystery court first was created.

Anyway, here is a recent story about the alleged recent abuses of a FISA judge:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/obama-appointed-fisa-court-judge-contreras-who-recused-himself-from-gen-flynn-case-reportedly-involved-in-multiple-fisa-court-abuses/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It would be good to know more about the secret FISA process,  too bad there is not a more reliable source for that.  What shocked me was that on the same page I see that Donald Trump is FURIOUS at Melania for revealing his secret brain boost  substance.  This is no more reliable than any other MSM publication.

• Haha 1

If Barr and Durham are for real, I suspect the Left is going to learn a LOT more about FISA than they ever wanted to know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

If Barr and Durham are for real, I suspect the Left is going to learn a LOT more about FISA than they ever wanted to know.

We ALL need to know a lot more about this secretive body for the preservation of our democracy.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

What shocked me was that on the same page I see that Donald Trump is FURIOUS at Melania for revealing his secret brain boost  substance.  This is no more reliable than any other MSM publication.

The ads are not chosen by the website, but by the advertiser who pays.  That same ad pops up all over the web.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amita said:

The ads are not chosen by the website, but by the advertiser who pays.  That same ad pops up all over the web.

I know those ads pop up all over.  Generally at sites trying to generate traffic and advertising dollars.   Wall Street Journal and a couple of other business sites generally try to stay above the fray and just report on the economy and things that affect it, so they don't cover everything.  I don't think the Journal would have a banner that says "we report the truth and leave the Russian collusion fairy tale to the Conspiracy media."  Right away id doesn't seem like objective truth, just another viewpoint.

Then here is an add that says the secret of President Trump's genius is a vitamin supplement and he is furious at Melania for revealing it.  If I were the President, that false statement would make me angry.  If I had time, I would sue the vitamin company and the website for spreading slanderous information. 

Just a thought, when you turn control of some of your content over to the internet, you lose control of some of your truth.

5 hours ago, Amita said:

Anyway, here is a recent story about the alleged recent abuses of a FISA judge:

3 hours ago, and then said:

Thanks, I owe you both  for this one.  I remembered something about FISA and phone records a few years back, but you got me curious enough to start by reading the Wikipedia entry.  It is enough to scare your socks off.