Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

flat earth

jahjah123

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I'm still confused. Is the earth flat, hollow, holographic?

I guess we're supposed to believe all three.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Guess we will have to ask the dude who created it, bare with me while i phone him

He does not seem to be answering. 

• Haha 1

There are a lot of BS conspiracy theories floating around on the old inter webs but this one is laughable.....:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4.6.2019 at 11:03 PM, XenoFish said:

I'm sure you can find someone who believes they are all true..... I have someone in mind but I won't say who. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

If the earth is a hologram, what is its purpose?

We're the galaxy's longest running soap opera.  Broadcast live every day to over 10 billion planets.

And all those UFOs?  Just the director making a few changes .....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Essan said:

We're the galaxy's longest running soap opera.  Broadcast live every day to over 10 billion planets.

And all those UFOs?  Just the director making a few changes .....

Ah I see. A soap opera for who thought then? God, beings from another dimension, bigfoot, chupacabra, or Megatron and his Decepticon army?

Funny how we all tumble over eachother to issue facepalms at such 'obvious BS', yet a significant number of us here are still falling for thesame warmongering BS coming from that warmonger nation known as the United States of America.. even when it has used proven deceit in the not so distant past as a guise to mass murder hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians ,destroy whole nations under the guise of the socalled War on Terror.. And while a significant number of us are still convinced their vote actually means something, that they are living in a democracy.. trying thesame thing over and over again while expecting a different result everytime.

double_facepalm_by_patchy684-d3cy054.png

Conjures up visions of children picking on those of their peers who still believe in Santa Claus, while passionately believing in the Easter Bunny..

13 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Funny how we all tumble over eachother to issue facepalms at such 'obvious BS', yet a significant number of us here are still falling for thesame warmongering BS coming from that warmonger nation known as the United States of America.. even when it has used proven deceit in the not so distant past as a guise to mass murder hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians ,destroy whole nations under the guise of the socalled War on Terror.. And while a significant number of us are still convinced their vote actually means something, that they are living in a democracy.. trying thesame thing over and over again while expecting a different result everytime.

double_facepalm_by_patchy684-d3cy054.png

Conjures up visions of children picking on those of their peers who still believe in Santa Claus, while passionately believing in the Easter Bunny..

Instead of trying to derail the thread maybe you could share your view on the shape of the Earth ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 05/06/2019 at 11:41 AM, freetoroam said:

bare with me while i phone him

Are you ringing from a nudist colony ? I can't bear these word confusions ! I will bale out of this thread immediately.

32 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Are you ringing from a nudist colony ? I can't bear these word confusions ! I will bale out of this thread immediately.

I agree its bear.

I will BAIL out too. 

Exact straight lines does not exist the so called flat earth theory falls flat even there. Just the thought of how people argue for the flat earth theory makes my brain hurt. 

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Instead of trying to derail the thread maybe you could share your view on the shape of the Earth ?

I was just trying to make a point, sir. I suspect the shape of the earth to be oval.. does that sparkle with you?

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

I was just trying to make a point, sir.

My point was that your point was pointless, given the subject of the thread. Do you get the point ?

I suspect the shape of the earth to be oval.. does that sparkle with you?

Why all the anger then ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

My point was that your point was pointless, given the subject of the thread. Do you get the point ?

Well maybe I just like to make pointless points, you got a problem with that?

:cat:

(always wanted to use this one)

Anywho, the comparison still stands.. Lamenting others for believing in stupid sh* while believing in stupid sh* yourselves is pretty.. erm.. stupid. All Im saying.

2 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

:cat:

(always wanted to use this one)

Anywho, the comparison still stands.. Lamenting others for believing in stupid sh* while believing in stupid sh* yourselves is pretty.. erm.. stupid. All Im saying.

You feel better now that you got that rant off your chest ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Defender of Whistle Heads! 

:nw:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Why all the anger then ?

From other threads, I'd say it's a habit. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

From other threads, I'd say it's a habit. 

You got a point. Getting all worked up, without ever addressing the topic, does seem to be his thing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

ITHz4X2.gif

It's a rock. A poor deformed rock. 

Are those proportions exaggerated? We have pictures of the Earth from a similar perspective and it's as round as can be. I'm sure there are some slight variations in the curve but no where near that lumpy ball of clay lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

You got a point. Getting all worked up, without ever addressing the topic, does seem to be his thing. 

This is a flat earth thread. I mean, it's a flat earth thread. No one should be worked up at all.

• Like 3

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Are those proportions exaggerated? We have pictures of the Earth from a similar perspective and it's as round as can be. I'm sure there are some slight variations in the curve but no where near that lumpy ball of clay lol

Earth without water.

• Thanks 1