Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is this strange structure near Area 51 ?

UM-Bot

Alright this one isnt far from me, maybe need to plan a trip

• Like 6

It looks like pools of various shapes. And since A51 is an aircraft testing facility, my best guess is that they need pools to test aircrafts in water.

• Haha 2

He's spent $25 million and been working on it for 43 or 47 years? That's.... obsessive behavior :mellow: 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

It looks like pools of various shapes. And since A51 is an aircraft testing facility, my best guess is that they need pools to test aircrafts in water.

It's just a flaky artist. 

• Like 3

Yeah and it shows how something totally unrelated to UFOs and Area 51 can get blown totally out of proportion  by CT'ers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

CT'ers.

Today's new word is "Conspridiot". A type of person who spouts a type of "woocrap". 

• Haha 7

As it turns out however, this so-called 'base' is actually an elaborate art installation that contemporary artist Michael Heizer has been working on for a whopping 47 years.

Costing $25 million to build, the piece is named 'City' and should be complete next year.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/328103/what-is-this-strange-structure-near-area-51

HOW MUCH???

jeeeze he could have built a UFO for that and fly it to Mars.

Oh and incase the CTers say it has to be done by aliens, no, he uses:

he is widely recognized for sculptures and earthworks made with earth-moving equipment,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Heizer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

he is widely recognized for sculptures and earthworks made with earth-moving equipment,

It looks more like he creates expensive eyesores in natural landscapes. Which should be bloody illegal. 

Just a flake wasting a lot of money which could be going for something good and positive. Schmuck.........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It's the bigfoot admittance center. Because as we've learned over the years, bigfoot is alien. So that's where the hyperdimensional portal is at. True story.

• Haha 2

I'd like to see some pics/videos of it, personally. It looks like it might be cool. A giant cyclopean sculpture would be fun to walk through at night and alone, too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's the bigfoot admittance center. Because as we've learned over the years, bigfoot is alien. So that's where the hyperdimensional portal is at. True story.

Yep, certainly is a story.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Alright this one isnt far from me, maybe need to plan a trip

Post pictures.  It looks interesting.  Ambitious artist. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Piney said:

It's just a flaky artist. 

Is he flakey if he can afford the amount of money it has taken to build it?  He must be making money somehow, and he has time to build it over the last 47 years. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Is he flakey if he can afford the amount of money it has taken to build it?  He must be making money somehow, and he has time to build it over the last 47 years. 

I know a lot of flakes with lots of money. My mother was "Old Money" and they were all  bloody inbred flakes. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, JVG said:

I think it looks like a new water park???

It would be a Hell of a skate park-bike park. :yes:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

It would be a Hell of a skate park-bike park. :yes:

I thought it looked like a skate park.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A peculiar construction north of the infamous base has been leaving conspiracy theorists scratching their heads.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/328103/what-is-this-strange-structure-near-area-51

Conspiracy theorists never have to scratch their heads!

• Haha 1

That's actually a high-tech golf course that will be installed on the moon. Understandably, Michael Heizer was really down in the dumps after the government discontinued the Apollo program before he finished his course, but he's all chipper, now, since NASA is going back. By the way, the 17th hole, the par 5 to the 3rd power, is supposed to become the hardest hole in the galaxy. We'll see...

5,000 years from now archaeologists will declare it a monument to the Gods. 

• Like 1

On 2019-05-31 at 7:29 AM, Rockfletch3000 said:

And this is featured on �Unexplained Mysteries� because...??

To attract new visitors like you