Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brexit Party Odds-on to Win Westminster Seat

itsnotoutthere

11 minutes ago, Border Collie said:

Nice smear, trying to imply that the EU is somehow connected to Hitler. 

Well... not yet it isn't but it will be.

18 hours ago, Setton said:

Just ask your fellow leaver@RabidMongoose He's the one who wants to become a state and abandon our sovereignty completely. 

No. If and when that happened, that's when we should leave

I admire your optimism, but I think this is going to be our only chance, the next time we'll need weapons.

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

I admire your optimism, but I think this is going to be our only chance, the next time we'll need weapons.

I don't share that paranoia myself but if it really, honestly, came to that point, it wouldn't be the first time we've done it. 

Just as a matter of interest I looked to see how many postal votes there were in the Peterborough By Election...
after seeing a comment about voter fraud and postal votes under a video...

and I came across this article...

SHOCKING: Peterborough Council CANCELLED Anti-Vote Fraud Scheme

after reading it I'm thinking that voter fraud almost certainly took place in Peterborough and this
is how the Brexit Party was denied the seat.....

something has to be done about Postal Voting and Proxy voting because election fraud is a serious thing...
that makes a mockery of democracy...

The news of the Council’s cancellation of the much-needed scheme comes as a serious blow to democracy and will no doubt further fuel the frustrations of those who are now beginning to question the validity of the recent by-election result that saw Labour’s anti-semitic Lisa Forbes snatch the marginal seat by (once again) just under 700 votes.

As Politicalite exclusively revealed, Tariq Mahmood, who was imprisoned along with a former Peterborough Mayor for his direct involvement in forging votes and redirecting postal votes in an attempt to rig a local election, was invited to work on the central campaign team for Lisa Forbes’ candidacy, as he had done ‘such a good job’ in helping Labour’s Onasanya steal the seat in the previous GE.

6 minutes ago, bee said:

Just as a matter of interest I looked to see how many postal votes there were in the Peterborough By Election...
after seeing a comment about voter fraud and postal votes under a video...

and I came across this article...

SHOCKING: Peterborough Council CANCELLED Anti-Vote Fraud Scheme

after reading it I'm thinking that voter fraud almost certainly took place in Peterborough and this
is how the Brexit Party was denied the seat.....

something has to be done about Postal Voting and Proxy voting because election fraud is a serious thing...
that makes a mockery of democracy...

Aw... Did the nasty public not vote the way you wanted them too? 

'Will of the people' , my ****. 

:rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Setton said:

Aw... Did the nasty public not vote the way you wanted them too? 

'Will of the people' , my ****. 

:rolleyes:

So you're not bothered about Voter Fraud... ?

If you read the article you will see there is a HIGH likely hood that voter fraud was the deciding factor..

More interesting reading on the subject of voter fraud and Peterborough elections...

ELECTION 2019 EXCLUSIVE: Fraud, Convicts, And Ethnic Exploitation – How Peterborough Was REALLY Won

if this history of cheating had been made public before voting day.... more genuine voters would have
been motivated to get out to counter-act it,.... 

and with regards to the betting angle as per title of this thread... I expect those who were possibly involved in
organized voter fraud made money by betting on Labour to win... !!

Labour chucked everything and the kitchen sink at the By Election.... and it looks like they only won by cheating...
I hope Mike Greene does stand again and makes sure everyone knows what they are up against...

Peterborough has a long and deep association with electoral fraud, particularly through the illegal manipulation of postal votes by the local pro-Labour Muslim community.

In the recent by-election, an astonishing 69.4 per cent of postal voters cast their ballots in an otherwise low turnout which came out at 48 per cent overall is a matter of grave concern. The emergence of electoral fraud as an issue in UK politics this century cannot be divorced from postal voting. Poll fraud, furthermore, is known to be high in ethnic minority areas, as was dramatically underlined by Sir Eric Pickles three years ago.

Peterborough’s vote should raise questions, not least that the Labour Party hired a campaigner who has been jailed for vote-rigging.

I hope everyone (honest) reading this understands how serious all this is...

for example... when Parliament had a crucial vote about keeping No Deal on or off the table
it was Fiona Onasanya turning up with a tag on that swung it... ...... (although if she hadn't
the shamelessly biased Bercow would have had the deciding vote I think... the whole episode is
a horrible blur.... because it was all so annoying so I hope I have the basic facts right)

The Peterborough By Election was called after Fiona Onasanya - who won for Labour in 2017 but was convicted of lying over a speeding offence and thrown out of the party - became the first MP to be ousted under recall rules.

From the article I posted before... it looks EXTREMELY likely that she won originally because of election fraud...

this country and it's future is in serious trouble ... make no mistake...

With Peterborough officially highlighted by the government and electoral commission as one of the top ten constituencies in the country where serious electoral fraud is known to occur, in recent years, the City council signed-up to a government pilot scheme that would legally require voters to attend polling stations with their passport or other form of ID in order to vote. This, although doing nothing to prevent postal fraud, would have had a positive impact in tackling vote-rigging that is known to take place by Labour supporters at polling stations.

Peterborough’s participation in this logical scheme, however, was curiously cancelled by the local government shortly before the snap-election called by Theresa May in 2018 – an election that led to the swearing-in of Labour’s candidate and eventual criminal MP Fiona Onasanya.

The results in last years election – as with the majority of those before it – provide shocking reading, with Labour beating staunch Tory Brexiteer Stewart Jackson by a similar number as recently seen, a mere 607 votes, whilst the number of postal votes, particularly from central wards with a considerably high Pakistani community, being among the highest Peterborough had seen.

Hmm.... somehow I doubt that voter fraud was a significant factor. The margin of error was too close, and the turnout was too low, to accomplish it with any degree of accuracy. 

36 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm.... somehow I doubt that voter fraud was a significant factor. The margin of error was too close, and the turnout was too low, to accomplish it with any degree of accuracy. 

when raised by the losing side its always viewed as sour grapes.

but there is a question of voter fraud, its already been discussed by parliament and i believe they done a trial in four constituencies where you have to show ID.

1. i can give two real life examples. i turned up at my polling station give my address and was given the ballot paper and voted. (no ID required)
  2. mate of mine was on his way to pick his two kids up from school and had to walk past the polling station so on his way to school he nipped in and voted. on his way back he happened to be on the phone to another mate who when asked had he voted said no and he wouldn't be able to make it, so my mate said im walking past the polling station do you want me to vote for ya, he said yes, so my mate went in and give the other lads address and voted for a second time. Now he was honest and did vote for the party the lad asked him to which was different to the party he voted for, but the point is that was far to easy for the one person to vote twice. and it was the same clerk who he seen the first time, and the time difference between voting was about 30 minutes. (you'd expect the clerk to say hang on you've been in once but no questions asked)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

well it's blindingly obvious to me now (having read the articles I posted) that voter fraud WAS a
significant factor...

in fact, as we speak I expect plans for cheating are being made for the next general election to
''''save''' the Labour MPs who are vulnerable in Remain constituencies... and to attempt to install a Labour
Government...by fair means or foul..

then if Corbyn doesn't play ball with the Remainers they will probably get rid of him... I am speculating
of course.... but I am really REALLY annoyed about what I've read about the serious problems of voter fraud
in Peterborough.. (edit to add...and other areas of the country)... 

the only positive thing I can say about it at the moment is....''''' forewarned is forearmed'''''

Edited by bee

2 hours ago, bee said:

So you're not bothered about Voter Fraud... ?

I am when there is evidence it happened. All there is evidence of here is your hypocrisy in not being willing to accept the people's democratic decision. 

Welcome to the democracy deniers. Steve made us jackets. 

If you read the article you will see there is a HIGH likely hood that voter fraud was the deciding factor..

Well I've read the 'article' (bit generous calling it that). What I find is that there is a single, unsourced piece, from a website I've never heard of that seems to deal exclusively in unsourced far right 'news'. 

Even if you take their word as gospel, all it actually shows is that someone who has allegedly been convincted of electoral fraud (yet is mentioned nowhere else in connection with this), appeared in a photo. 

The rest is entirely the author's interpretation and embellishment. 

4 minutes ago, Setton said:

And you proudly wear them. :P

14 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

when raised by the losing side its always viewed as sour grapes.

but there is a question of voter fraud, its already been discussed by parliament and i believe they done a trial in four constituencies where you have to show ID.

1. i can give two real life examples. i turned up at my polling station give my address and was given the ballot paper and voted. (no ID required)
  2. mate of mine was on his way to pick his two kids up from school and had to walk past the polling station so on his way to school he nipped in and voted. on his way back he happened to be on the phone to another mate who when asked had he voted said no and he wouldn't be able to make it, so my mate said im walking past the polling station do you want me to vote for ya, he said yes, so my mate went in and give the other lads address and voted for a second time. Now he was honest and did vote for the party the lad asked him to which was different to the party he voted for, but the point is that was far to easy for the one person to vote twice. and it was the same clerk who he seen the first time, and the time difference between voting was about 30 minutes. (you'd expect the clerk to say hang on you've been in once but no questions asked)

what I'm talking about here re. the collusion between the Muslim Community and the Labour Party
 to commit voter fraud is worrying to say the least....

and no one can tell me that Lisa whatshername and Corbyn weren't aware of it... and turned a blind eye..
what's the betting they justified it to them selves as The End Justifies the Means... 

and on the subject of eyes.... the scales have fallen from mine regarding this subject and the unexpected
win by the Lab Party in Peterborough... 

I'm fuming... <_<

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bee said:

what I'm talking about here re. the collusion between the Muslim Community and the Labour Party
 to commit voter fraud is worrying to say the least....

and no one can tell me that Lisa whatshername and Corbyn weren't aware of it... and turned a blind eye..
what's the betting they justified it to them selves as The End Justifies the Means... 

and on the subject of eyes.... the scales have fallen from mine regarding this subject and the unexpected
win by the Lab Party in Peterborough... 

I'm fuming... <_<

If voter fraud took place it would've likely come from the postal votes, which 11.8% of the votes counted were postal. be interesting to see how many of that percentage were labour.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Setton said:

I am when there is evidence it happened. All there is evidence of here is your hypocrisy in not being willing to accept the people's democratic decision. 

Well I've read the 'article' (bit generous calling it that). What I find is that there is a single, unsourced piece, from a website I've never heard of that seems to deal exclusively in unsourced far right 'news'. 

Even if you take their word as gospel, all it actually shows is that someone who has allegedly been convincted of electoral fraud (yet is mentioned nowhere else in connection with this), appeared in a photo. 

The rest is entirely the author's interpretation and embellishment. 

don't bother

it's clear to me now that widespread cheating will almost certainly be used to try and thwart the BP and in turn
thwart Leaving the EU...

the corruption and dishonesty runs deep but I sincerely hope that ultimately it doesn't win the day... 

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

And you proudly wear them. :P

Seeing as you seem to define it as 'anyone who pokes holes in our deception of the populace', I do indeed :)

1 hour ago, bee said:

don't bother

it's clear to me now that widespread cheating will almost certainly be used to try and thwart the BP and in turn
thwart Leaving the EU...

the corruption and dishonesty runs deep but I sincerely hope that ultimately it doesn't win the day... 

It's clear to you based on a single article that is almost entirely the author's own embellishment? 

God help us if you represent the average voter. 

But you've got that nicely sewn up haven't you? You win - will of the people. You lose - the winner must have cheated.

2 hours ago, bee said:

I hope everyone (honest) reading this understands how serious all this is...

for example... when Parliament had a crucial vote about keeping No Deal on or off the table
it was Fiona Onasanya turning up with a tag on that swung it... ...... (although if she hadn't
the shamelessly biased Bercow would have had the deciding vote I think... the whole episode is
a horrible blur.... because it was all so annoying so I hope I have the basic facts right)

You don't. The government lost by 7 votes, not 1.

The Peterborough By Election was called after Fiona Onasanya - who won for Labour in 2017 but was convicted of lying over a speeding offence and thrown out of the party - became the first MP to be ousted under recall rules.

From the article I posted before... it looks EXTREMELY likely that she won originally because of election fraud...

Why? What, precisely, in that article (other than the author's embellishments) makes that 'extremely likely'? 

this country and it's future is in serious trouble ... make no mistake...

Hey, look at that, you got something right. 

Turns out there is growing concern over the very real possibility (probability?) that voter fraud through improper postal
voting clinched the win for Labour ....

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/petition-campaign-launched-over-peterborough-by-election-fraud/

There has been a growing fallout over the Peterborough by-election with accusations that there was widespread tampering with high numbers of postal votes. There was also the presence of Tariq Mahmood on the night of the election with further evidence that he was involved with the overall campaign. Mahmood and others were jailed in 2008 for postal vote fraud with many questioning the significant number of ballots received by post and what appears to be the majority of them going to Labour.

As you can see below a tweet has gone viral prompting concerned members of the public to both write and communicate with the Electoral Commission over the result.

28 minutes ago, Setton said:

God help us if you represent the average voter. 

unsurprisingly I feel exactly the same about you...

58 minutes ago, Setton said:

You don't. The government lost by 7 votes, not 1.

this is the vote I was talking about... (as you probably know) 

link (Guardian)

A bill tabled by Labour MP Yvette Copper has been passed dramatically by a majority of one in the House of Commons. If approved by the Lords, it will enshrine in law that Theresa May has to ask EU leaders for a long extension if she fails to get her deal through parliament by April 12, which would rule out a no-deal Brexit - provided Brussels approves a longer extension of Article 50.

Edited by bee

On 6/1/2019 at 1:14 AM, bee said:

you have to wonder what was going on with the bookies for the EU referendum and US election...

That has always been the strangest aspect of that election, for me.  How could so many have gotten it SO WRONG?  I guess they just got wrapped up in their own rhetorical word games and weighted polling.  The surprise and horror on their faces was genuine.  For those of us expecting our nation to be gone once the Hildebeast reigned for 8 years, it was like a commutation call for a death row inmate :w00t:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bee said:

Turns out there is growing concern over the very real possibility (probability?) that voter fraud through improper postal
voting clinched the win for Labour ....

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/petition-campaign-launched-over-peterborough-by-election-fraud/

Hmm.. whereabouts, exactly, does this 'petition' exist ? I can only find a reference to it on the unitynewsnetwork website, and not anywhere else. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm.. whereabouts, exactly, does this 'petition' exist ? I can only find a reference to it on the unitynewsnetwork website, and not anywhere else. 

petition here

a crowd funding thing has also been started

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/peterboroughbyelectionfraud

Politicalite was the first news outlet to expose the fact that Lisa Forbes and the Labour Party in Peterborough have been using a convicted vote-rigger as a key member of their election team for years, including during the campaign to elect criminal MP Fiona Onasanya, and now Lisa Forbes. Here in Peterborough we're sick of being ignored, walked-over, and seeing our democracy erode away before us. Let's be frank: this by-election was not legally run. It's our opinion - and the opinion of millions of people across the UK, that this election was rigged through the typical exploitation of postal votes (among other methods).

We plan to launch a legal challenge against the validity of the Peterborough by-election result.